Visit site
✟272,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One has to be pretty sure civilization absolutely cannot fall in any case, with their interpretation that Mystery Babylon Is just meaning one certain city, or another, which really would not be that significant for attention in Bible prophecy, or for all merchants in prophecy to wail and mourn, together at the same time. Many times over and over through history single cities have fallen. Or, that it would be anything else. Civilization will fall, and it will be that significant.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟831,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For God, 1 day is like 1000 years. When he speaks of "soon" or "short" then this can be a time span of over 1000 years.
So, when Jesus, who IS God, said this:
Matthew 24:33
33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors!

He actually meant:
So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is still over 1000 years away?

Really?

And if "near" = over 1000 years, then how long is "not near" to God?:

“I see Him, but not now; I behold Him, but not near; A Star shall come out of Jacob; A Scepter shall rise out of Israel, And batter the brow of Moab, And destroy all the sons of tumult. (Numbers 24:17)

It was about 1400 years between when this was written and the Advent of Christ, so apparently 1400 years or more = NOT NEAR to God, right?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟831,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, the final destruction of Israel is coming and no one can prevent it, because it is God's will. Christians will rejoice on that day that the murderer of the prophets and saints will be punished.

It never ceases to amaze me how adult human beings in the 21st century can actually believe and assert that a baby born in Israel today is PERSONALLY GUILTY of Murdering Jesus and the prophets, instantly deserving to be violently punished with suffering and death for that crime, the moment he draws his first breath. - perhaps thats why so many American Evangelical Christians Support Abortion in Israel?

Do you support Abortion in Israel?
I mean, If you truly believe as it appears, that a Newly Born Baby in Israel is a guilty, murderous human being, instantly deserving of violent extermination, would not that baby be instantly deserving of such from the moment it was conceived?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Emun

Aug 31, 2022
BW
✟23,341.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It never ceases to amaze me how adult human beings in the 21st century can actually believe and assert that a baby born in Israel today is PERSONALLY GUILTY of Murdering Jesus and the prophets, instantly deserving to be violently punished with suffering and death for that crime, the moment he draws his first breath. - perhaps thats why so many American Evangelical Christians Support Abortion in Israel?

Do you support Abortion in Israel?
I mean, If you truly believe as it appears, that a Newly Born Baby in Israel is a guilty, murderous human being, instantly deserving of violent extermination, would not that baby be instantly deserving of such from the moment it was conceived?
Why are you so emotional?

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟831,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why are you so emotional?
How do you figure?
Seems to me, I’m being nothing but rational in the face of such an abominable, antisemitic position as yours, which quite frankly warrants an emotional response, that I’ve yet to offer.

Unless I am misrepresenting your position? Feel free to elucidate your position so I and our readers can be edified, IF you believe the way I’m framing your position is not accurate.
:wave:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Second Time is the Charm

Feb 17, 2023
The South
✟21,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't really want to engage is discussion or debate on this topic, but this thread did get me thinking about all the cities that at the very least, claim to have seven hills:

List of Cities Claimed to Be Built on Seven Hills

Rome (Italy*) and Jerusalem are both on the list, but - I didn't know this - Washington D.C. is on this as well!

*-There is also a Rome, Maryland and Rome, Georgia and that's why I added the parenthesis, lol!

In regard to this thread though, I'm inclined to think that the Babylon harlot is the one world religion that the globalists are forming. It exists to try to bring together all the religions in the world under its control:

I think they're doing this because it would be much easier to destroy the Babylon Harlot this way than if all the religions were still separate. So when this one-world-religion is destroyed, the AC can then easily abolish the Jewish sacrifices and set up shop in the Holy of Holies.

In terms of the economic Babylon - I'm not sure - it might be the current economic systems of the world right now. But I definitely do know that the AC and his minions would want to destroy that so they can institute the world wide mark of the beast.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In regard to this thread though, I'm inclined to think that the Babylon harlot is the one world religion that the globalists are forming. It exists to try to bring together all the religions in the world under its control:
In what of the cities you have cited will fulfill LITERALLY Revelation 18 ?

According to GOD's Word, what needs to happen first? Exactly what is written in Revelation 18: 1 to 5, i.e. the Judgment of the Great harlot, as follows:
1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. (Note: This angel is spiritually higher and more powerful than the angels of the Churches)
2 And he cried (will cry) mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

The Antichrist was born and rose up from the own Church-See how

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and GOD hath remembered her iniquities.

Then, just after the fall of Babylon as above quoted, the marriage of the Lamb will be celebrated, yes, the marriage of the Lamb comes and the wife of the Lamb makes herself ready, yeah, the Bride makes herself ready for this wonderful event, Hallelujah! And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

I think they're doing this because it would be much easier to destroy the Babylon Harlot this way than if all the religions were still separate. So when this one-world-religion is destroyed, the AC can then easily abolish the Jewish sacrifices and set up shop in the Holy of Holies.

In terms of the economic Babylon - I'm not sure - it might be the current economic systems of the world right now. But I definitely do know that the AC and his minions would want to destroy that so they can institute the world wide mark of the beast.
Let us be prepared to enter and face the final environment of the last week of the Devil's world, and the establishment of the fifth universal Devil's kingdom, the Antichrist's kingdom, and also in the middle of this last week the Abomination of Desolation-Daniel 9:27-, this satanic Kingdom is represented and described allegorically in the feet and ten toes of the statue of Nebuchadnezzar, part of iron and part of clay, according to Daniel 2v.41-45. Take a look.

In that fifth universal empire of the Devil, the universal empire of Antichrist, two satanic Beasts will be reigning on Earth, a Gentile Beast and a Jewish Beast, both represented literally in Revelation 13, first as the Beast that rose out of the sea, rose from among the nations, from among the peoples, it rose precisely in Italy more or less 2000 years ago still in the Roman Empire, and the second Beast, the Beast that will still rise from the Earth in this current time, precisely in Israel -Jerusalem- the holy city- this Beast will sit on his own throne as if he was God, claiming to be the messiah, actually an IMPOSTER, a false Christ, -Matthew 24:23-, as JESUS warned us, and will exalt himself as if he were God, but he is man and not God.

And at the same time, the last week of the Devil's world will LITERALLY be fulfilled,
i.e. at the 70th week Daniel 9:27, knowing that in the first half of the week Jerusalem will be trodden under feet by the Gentiles -Revelation 11:v.2- because the false messiah will give to the Gentile MAN Beast of the sea his throne, his power and also great authority-Revelation 13:v.2.

That said, in short, two terrible and satanic Beasts will dominate the Earth and will impose by extreme violence a world government after both establish the satanic Kingdom of Antichrist in the last week of the Devil's world,
in fact a satanic religious MONSTER having 7 heads, 10 horns and a TAIL-Isaiah 9:14-16-combined with Revelation 12:3-4 and Revelation 13:v.1-10. Take a look.

Upvote 0

Second Time is the Charm

Feb 17, 2023
The South
✟21,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
In what of the cities you have cited will fulfill LITERALLY Revelation 18 ?

According to GOD's Word, what needs to happen first? Exactly what is written in Revelation 18: 1 to 5, i.e. the Judgment of the Great harlot, as follows:
1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. (Note: This angel is spiritually higher and more powerful than the angels of the Churches)
2 And he cried (will cry) mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

The Antichrist was born and rose up from the own Church-See how

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and GOD hath remembered her iniquities.

Then, just after the fall of Babylon as above quoted, the marriage of the Lamb will be celebrated, yes, the marriage of the Lamb comes and the wife of the Lamb makes herself ready, yeah, the Bride makes herself ready for this wonderful event, Hallelujah! And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Let us be prepared to enter and face the final environment of the last week of the Devil's world, and the establishment of the fifth universal Devil's kingdom, the Antichrist's kingdom, and also in the middle of this last week the Abomination of Desolation-Daniel 9:27-, this satanic Kingdom is represented and described allegorically in the feet and ten toes of the statue of Nebuchadnezzar, part of iron and part of clay, according to Daniel 2v.41-45. Take a look.

In that fifth universal empire of the Devil, the universal empire of Antichrist, two satanic Beasts will be reigning on Earth, a Gentile Beast and a Jewish Beast, both represented literally in Revelation 13, first as the Beast that rose out of the sea, rose from among the nations, from among the peoples, it rose precisely in Italy more or less 2000 years ago still in the Roman Empire, and the second Beast, the Beast that will still rise from the Earth in this current time, precisely in Israel -Jerusalem- the holy city- this Beast will sit on his own throne as if he was God, claiming to be the messiah, actually an IMPOSTER, a false Christ, -Matthew 24:23-, as JESUS warned us, and will exalt himself as if he were God, but he is man and not God.

And at the same time, the last week of the Devil's world will LITERALLY be fulfilled,
i.e. at the 70th week Daniel 9:27, knowing that in the first half of the week Jerusalem will be trodden under feet by the Gentiles -Revelation 11:v.2- because the false messiah will give to the Gentile MAN Beast of the sea his throne, his power and also great authority-Revelation 13:v.2.

That said, in short, two terrible and satanic Beasts will dominate the Earth and will impose by extreme violence a world government after both establish the satanic Kingdom of Antichrist in the last week of the Devil's world,
in fact a satanic religious MONSTER having 7 heads, 10 horns and a TAIL-Isaiah 9:14-16-combined with Revelation 12:3-4 and Revelation 13:v.1-10. Take a look.

I don't know which city, but I DO KNOW that all that the Bible says of the end times will happen. I'm just not trying to read too much into any of it though, but to watch closely and carefully world events as the prophecies unfold.

The reason why I'm like this is because before Jesus came to earth for the first time - His appearance on earth was foretold. But reading the gospels, I noticed that those prophecies didn't become clear to anyone until they were actually happening - I mean, even His disciples didn't understand a lot of the things He was saying must come to pass - but only after. So events that lead to His second return are going to be foggy too, but will become more clear as these events approach. We just need to keep watch and stick close to Him.

So I'm not too worried about who's who and what's what. When they come to pass, we going to find out the identity of Babylon Harlot, the Antichrist, the False Prophet, the Two Witnesses, etc. etc.

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Babylon means confusion. Satan is author of confusion. Jesus is author of peace and order. It's a one world political system. The beast of revelation chapter 13. Revelation chapter 18, correlates with zechariah chapter 1. The four horns are education system, economic, political and religion. Scope out economics. Who is the enemy??. The kenites. Who are they?? Their the children of the devil. John chapter 8, Jesus identifies the kenites as religious leaders. The kenites made it through Noah's flood. The kenites father is satan. If anyone rejects the truth of what happened in garden of eden. They have mark of beast. Genesis chapter 3, serpent who is satan, beguiled eve. Sexual intercourse. Corinthians chapter 11 is cross reference, eve was beguiled. Adam knew his wife. Eve had twins. Two different fathers. Cain is seed of satan. Abel seed of Adam. The kenites are offspring of Cain. Get the picture. The kenites operate from banking, trade and commerce. And religion. Revelation chapter 18 is economics and religion. The kenites are using the four horns to bring in one world religious system. Satan as antichrist will lead this one world religious system, 6 th trump. If you dont know who kenites are. Your in heap of hurt friend.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟272,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't really want to engage is discussion or debate on this topic, but this thread did get me thinking about all the cities that at the very least, claim to have seven hills:

List of Cities Claimed to Be Built on Seven Hills

Rome (Italy*) and Jerusalem are both on the list, but - I didn't know this - Washington D.C. is on this as well!

*-There is also a Rome, Maryland and Rome, Georgia and that's why I added the parenthesis, lol!

The book of the Revelation is full of symbolism for the prophecies. Civilization is now extended to seven continents, though continents were not conceived of among people of the Bible. All the cities of civilization are characterized by the description of Mystery Babylon in Revelation 18, all civilization which is so exploitive is that unstable, not of God's will, and what all merchants would wail and mourn for when the collapse and fall comes, and God's people should not stay there with it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The book of the Revelation is full of symbolism for the prophecies.
That's wonderful. Very wonderful. Proverbs 25:2
2 It is the glory of GOD to conceal a thing: but the honour of KINGS is to search (investigate) out a matter.

1 Corinthians 2:7 -
Well, "we speak the wisdom of GOD in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which GOD ordained before the world unto our glory.

Remember: Revelation 1:5KJV:
5 - From Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the KINGS of the earth. Unto JESUS that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood, 6 And HATH MADE US KINGS and PRIESTS unto GOD and His Father; to Him be Glory and Dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 11:15-18KJV
15 ... The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the Kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before GOD on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped GOD,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord GOD Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. (Take a look in Matthew 28:18)

18 And the NATIONS
(wicked and idolater nations) were angry, and thy wrath is come(GOD's wrath comes-Take a look what said John the Baptist-Luke 3:7), and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Revelation 5:10KJV
10 And hast made us unto our GOD
KINGS and PRIESTS: and we shall reign on the earth. - Matthew 5:5 - 5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

The Word is GOD, self-executing, understand?

That said, Get ready - Matthew 25:6

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Babylon means confusion. Satan is author of confusion. Jesus is author of peace and order. It's a one world political system. The beast of revelation chapter 13. Revelation chapter 18, correlates with zechariah chapter 1. The four horns are education system, economic, political and religion. Scope out economics. Who is the enemy??. The kenites. Who are they?? Their the children of the devil. John chapter 8, Jesus identifies the kenites as religious leaders. The kenites made it through Noah's flood. The kenites father is satan. If anyone rejects the truth of what happened in garden of eden. They have mark of beast. Genesis chapter 3, serpent who is satan, beguiled eve. Sexual intercourse. Corinthians chapter 11 is cross reference, eve was beguiled. Adam knew his wife. Eve had twins. Two different fathers. Cain is seed of satan. Abel seed of Adam. The kenites are offspring of Cain. Get the picture. The kenites operate from banking, trade and commerce. And religion. Revelation chapter 18 is economics and religion. The kenites are using the four horns to bring in one world religious system. Satan as antichrist will lead this one world religious system, 6 th trump. If you dont know who kenites are. Your in heap of hurt friend.
Just after the fall of Babylon, the marriage of the Lamb will be celebrated, yes, the marriage of the Lamb comes and the wife of the Lamb makes herself ready, yeah, the Bride makes herself ready for this wonderful event, Hallelujah! And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.--> Revelation 19:-6-9 :

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to Him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and His wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of GOD.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of JESUS: worship GOD: for the testimony of JESUS is the spirit of prophecy.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The reason why I'm like this is because before Jesus came to earth for the first time - His appearance on earth was foretold. But reading the gospels, I noticed that those prophecies didn't become clear to anyone until they were actually happening - I mean, even His disciples didn't understand a lot of the things He was saying must come to pass - but only after. So events that lead to His second return are going to be foggy too, but will become more clear as these events approach. We just need to keep watch and stick close to Him.

So I'm not too worried about who's who and what's what. When they come to pass, we going to find out the identity of Babylon Harlot, the Antichrist, the False Prophet, the Two Witnesses, etc. etc.
JESUS LISTED THE EVENTS OF THE SEVENTH AND LAST DAY / SEVENTH AND LAST MILLENNIUM

JESUS revealed what would go to happen in these days of Apocalypse, and LISTED some events to be fullfiled in this current time in whole world, these many time after the Temple of Jerusalem be destroyed, what really happended in the year 70AD, and Israel was destroyed and benned from their land until 1948 - 1878 years of strong and severe punishments according Deuteronomy 28:15-68. Having the disciples asked JESUS :

1 - what would be the signs of the END of the world?
2 - and what will be the signs of your COMING?
so JESUS listed the follow happenings - Matthew 24:1 to 8 - as the beginning of the END of this world of Devil, and also the signs of His coming, and it will be a time of great sorrows, as follows:

- 1- Appearance and manifestation of false Christs/messiah ;
- 2- Wars and rumours of war ;
- 3- nation shall rise against nation ;
- 4- and kingdom against kingdom; (Kingdom of GOD X Kingdom of Devil - Revelation 11:15 and 12:7-12- Take a look.) ;
- 5- famines ;
- 6- pestilences ; and
- 7- earthquakes in divers places.
- 8- all these are the beginning of sorrows.

JESUS warned. Take heed that no man deceive you. (this was the first concerns of JESUS). It seems that many have not kept this warning of JESUS and are being deceived by false and devilish theories and false interpretations of the Word of GOD spread in the world, mainly through internet. Check it in 2Corinthians 11:13-15.

It is necessary to seek discernment of spirit, as says the Word of GOD. "Believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of GOD: because many false prophets (false preachers of the Word of GOD-the TAIL of the red Dragon-Isaiah 9:15-16 combined with 2Corinthians 11:13-15) are gone out into the world.

And in addition to the false preachers of the Word of God, an esoteric and kabbalistic and SPIRITIST false messiah will also manifest itself- John 5:43-47 , and Revelation 13:11-14 combined with 2 Thessalonians 2:3-5) - , perhaps in this current or next year, and will easily deceive the world through his great signs of lies.

Be careful and get ready

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Jewish Calendar - How to explain the difference of exactly 240 years in the Jewish calendar?​

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
THERE WILL BE RESURRECTION IN THIS CURRENT TIME - Wonderful and indescribable happening

The Prophet of Isaiah prophesing, saying: 26:19-21

19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. Hallelujaaaa!!!

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟272,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe the scripture passages. Also we are to remember the stewardship to this earth that we are here for, since the beginning, we are not to neglect or dismiss our responsibilities that we have while we are here. God did not say it does not matter. We can have it going as well as we have it already, and not worsen it. God hates the destruction to it (Revelation 11:18), and there will be accountability. The destructiveness in this world along with the materialism, exploitation, and wickedness in rebelliousness to God where we are cannot go on, there will be collapse and the fall ahead (Revelation 18). We are not to stay with this but are to get out as soon as possible, not just waiting for anything, and, not forsaking stewardship in this world we are supposed to have.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe the scripture passages. Also we are to remember the stewardship to this earth that we are here for, since the beginning, we are not to neglect or dismiss our responsibilities that we have while we are here. God did not say it does not matter. We can have it going as well as we have it already, and not worsen it. God hates the destruction to it (Revelation 11:18), and there will be accountability. The destructiveness in this world along with the materialism, exploitation, and wickedness in rebelliousness to God where we are cannot go on, there will be collapse and the fall ahead (Revelation 18). We are not to stay with this but are to get out as soon as possible, not just waiting for anything, and, not forsaking stewardship in this world we are supposed to have.
Remember:
the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same Word -Word of GOD- are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against this Day of Judgment (the seventh and last Day) and perdition of ungodly men-2Peter 3:7. The Word is GOD, self-executing, understand?

11 Seeing then that ALL these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of GOD -LORD's Day, seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium - , wherein the heavens (i.e. the 1ST and 2ND heavens, the next heaven to be established is the 3rd heaven)- being on FIRE shall be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens (the 3rd first which will last 1000 years, and after the heaven of the heavens) and a new earth(earth here is not the Planet Earth, but Israel -new Israel -, the clay, the dry land), wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟272,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Remember:
the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same Word -Word of GOD- are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against this Day of Judgment (the seventh and last Day) and perdition of ungodly men-2Peter 3:7. The Word is GOD, self-executing, understand?

11 Seeing then that ALL these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of GOD -LORD's Day, seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium - , wherein the heavens (i.e. the 1ST and 2ND heavens, the next heaven to be established is the 3rd heaven)- being on FIRE shall be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens (the 3rd first which will last 1000 years, and after the heaven of the heavens) and a new earth(earth here is not the Planet Earth, but Israel -new Israel -, the clay, the dry land), wherein dwelleth righteousness.
I know the verses. Why does it make what God said not matter? We have the responsibilities God gave us! Do you disregard what God hates?

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟119,114.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know the verses. Why does it make what God said not matter?
You are saying that, not me.

Do you disregard what God hates?
That's a false interpretation of yours.

We have the responsibilities God gave us!
What does the Word of GOD say? Remember: The Word is GOD, self-executing, understand?

10 CURSED be he who performs the Lord's work deceitfully, and CURSED be he who withholds his sword from blood. Jeremiah 48:10

And I will give power unto my witnesses, these have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will - Revelation 11:3-6.

Then shall JESUS say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers: these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal - Matthew 25: 41 and 46

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟272,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are saying that, not me.

That's a false interpretation of yours.

What does the Word of GOD say? Remember: The Word is GOD, self-executing, understand?

10 CURSED be he who performs the Lord's work deceitfully, and CURSED be he who withholds his sword from blood. Jeremiah 48:10

And I will give power unto my witnesses, these have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will - Revelation 11:3-6.

Then shall JESUS say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers: these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal - Matthew 25: 41 and 46

So then, you believe in the stewardship God requires of us with us being here to not be using the earth for our perceived advancement and we should keep the earth in as good a condition as it has been without harm to it, with our stewardship here, shown in Genesis 1, without disregard of context, and that God rightly should destroy those who are destructive to this earth, Revelation 11:18?

What God is going to do in judgment, on the wicked who come against God and God's people at the end, after a yet coming thousand years of Christ's real reign right on this earth (with restoration to it, with cooperative work in that from all of us who are here), and God Not destroying creation but making creation new with creatures brought back into it, with the repentant of humanity redeemed to be there, does not negate our requirements that we have now.

Upvote 0