White House considers welcoming some Palestinians from war-torn Gaza as refugees

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟236,114.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have not mentioned Joshua, or posted anything about Joshua.
I'm the one that mentioned Joshua.

Not all of the land promised was given to the Jews, only a small portion was.

Abraham, his son Isaac, and his grandson Jacob (Israel) were not Jews. Jews were the descendants of Israel's son Judah and those who belonged to the kingdom of Judah. The Kingdom of Judea covered only a small fraction of the land that makes up the modern state of Israel. If you want to know the boundaries of the land that God specifically gave to the descendants of Judea (the Jews), Joshua 15:1–12 outlines them.

And you responded to my above post with:

Don't Believe the Quran., it also teaches that "God has no Son".
Jews were decendants of Abraham and Isaac, but not all the decendants of Abraham and Isaac were Jews. In fact, most of their descendants were not Jews, and as the map I shared clearly shows, only a small fraction of the land promised was given to the Jews. This is confirmed in the Bible. Therefore, Jews today cannot use religious grounds to claim that all of the land formally known as Mandatory Palestine belongs to them because of God's covenant with Abraham.

Below is the land that was given to the tribe of Judea according to the Bible.

Allotment for Judah

The allotment for the tribe of Judah, according to its clans, extended down to the territory of Edom, to the Desert of Zin in the extreme south.

Their southern boundary started from the bay at the southern end of the Dead Sea, crossed south of Scorpion Pass, continued on to Zin and went over to the south of Kadesh Barnea. Then it ran past Hezron up to Addar and curved around to Karka. It then passed along to Azmon and joined the Wadi of Egypt, ending at the Mediterranean Sea. This is their southern boundary.

The eastern boundary is the Dead Sea as far as the mouth of the Jordan.

The northern boundary started from the bay of the sea at the mouth of the Jordan, went up to Beth Hoglah and continued north of Beth Arabah to the Stone of Bohan son of Reuben. The boundary then went up to Debir from the Valley of Achor and turned north to Gilgal, which faces the Pass of Adummim south of the gorge. It continued along to the waters of En Shemesh and came out at En Rogel. Then it ran up the Valley of Ben Hinnom along the southern slope of the Jebusite city (that is, Jerusalem). From there it climbed to the top of the hill west of the Hinnom Valley at the northern end of the Valley of Rephaim. From the hilltop the boundary headed toward the spring of the waters of Nephtoah, came out at the towns of Mount Ephron and went down toward Baalah (that is, Kiriath Jearim). Then it curved westward from Baalah to Mount Seir, ran along the northern slope of Mount Jearim (that is, Kesalon), continued down to Beth Shemesh and crossed to Timnah. It went to the northern slope of Ekron, turned toward Shikkeron, passed along to Mount Baalah and reached Jabneel. The boundary ended at the sea.

The western boundary is the coastline of the Mediterranean Sea.

Joshua 15:1–12

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟236,114.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hamas is such a nice group of people, eh?

MSN
But hey, President Biden wants to give them asylum here in the USA and we wonder why we see violence at the
college protests?
President Biden wants to give Hamas members asylum in the United States? Do you have a source for this?

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm the one that mentioned Joshua.

And im the one who is sending you these questions.
You can continue to ignore them, and then i'll continue to send them.

1.) When were you saved.?

2.) Who saved you.?

3.) What were you saved from.?

4.) Why were you saved ?

5.) How were you saved ?

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟191,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
President Biden wants to give Hamas members asylum in the United States? Do you have a source for this?
It's the topic of this thread. Read the article I posted in the OP. The WH can't distinguish between Palestinians and Hamas, as members of Hamas place themselves within the Palestinians in general. It's why Israel can not eliminate Hamas without killing Palestinians, who are generally used as human shields by Hamas.

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟236,114.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The WH can't distinguish between Palestinians and Hamas, as members of Hamas place themselves within the Palestinians in general.
Palestinians are not going to be able to just board a plane and fly into the US without first going through a rigorous screening and security process. The likelihood of a Hamas terrorist slipping in under the White House's proposal to allow certain Palestinian refugees into the US is slim to none.

• Haha
Reactions: JimR-OCDS
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟191,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Palestinians are not going to be able to just board a plane and fly into the US without first going through a rigorous screening and security process. The likelihood of a Hamas terrorist slipping in under the White House's proposal to allow certain Palestinian refugees into the US is slim to none.
Hamas has already slipped into the country by crossing over the southern border, according to the FBI.

To believe they are not already here, and that the WH can vet well enough to keep them from getting asylum,
is naive.

The outside agitators at the protests, are thought to be radical Muslims, likely members of Hamas or Hamas
sympathizers.

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's the topic of this thread. Read the article I posted in the OP. The WH can't distinguish between Palestinians and Hamas, as members of Hamas place themselves within the Palestinians in general. It's why Israel can not eliminate Hamas without killing Palestinians, who are generally used as human shields by Hamas.

Yes.

And there was a beautiful "orthodox Church", in this GAZA area, that is many hundreds of years old, that was destroyed a few days after Hamas butchered 1400 + Jews.

It was destroyed because Hamas put rocket launchers near it.

That's how Iran "Plays war" using Hamas....... as These animals create situations, and then Israel takes the blame.

My understanding is, that over 50% of Hamas has been killed or has surrendered.... so, that leaves a lot more work to be done by the Israel Defense Force.

They are now "on the clock" because Biden has to play politics against Israel, as a large part of his voter base are these Hamas radicalized = who are taking over USA Colleges.
He put a 'hold" on the "war package" that was supposed to go To Israel recently....but of course He didnt put a hold on His war against Putin.
(Ukraine war)... as that money, 61 Billion, is "on the way".

Here is what Netanyahu said Israel will do, if Biden Betrays them...
-

Reactions: JimR-OCDS
Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟236,114.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hamas has already slipped into the country by crossing over the southern border, according to the FBI.
According to the FBI? Are sure about that? Do you have a source for this information?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
According to the FBI? Are sure about that? Do you have a source for this information?
You can continue to ignore them, and then i'll continue to send them.

1.) When were you saved.?

2.) Who saved you.?

3.) What were you saved from.?

4.) Why were you saved ?

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟434,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Do we need to get someone in here to get certain posters to stop badgering others with questions that are unrelated to the OP? The OP is about the White House considering welcoming some Palestinians from Gaza as refugees, not the series of questions that @Aviel keeps asking of @JosephZ. If someone doesn't want to engage with your questions about their personal spiritual journey or life, the solution isn't to keep posting them over and over.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟191,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟236,114.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

If you don't believe Palestinians here in the US are not supporters of Hamas or members, you're naive.
So the FBI has not said that Hamas has already slipped into the country by crossing over the southern border?

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟191,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So the FBI has not said that Hamas has already slipped into the country by crossing over the southern border?
No, the FBI said that terrorists more than likely slipped through the illegal immigration crossing at the borders.

Who do you suppose these dangerous individuals are? Oh, not terrorists per se, just dangerous individuals, right? :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do we need to get someone in here to get certain posters to stop badgering others with questions that are unrelated to the OP? The OP is about the White House considering welcoming some Palestinians from Gaza as refugees, not the series of questions that @Aviel keeps asking of @JosephZ. If someone doesn't want to engage with your questions about their personal spiritual journey or life, the solution isn't to keep posting them over and over.

You accused me of taking the Thread offline, yet this very person you are defending, is chasing me around on this Thread, for 2+ days.... talking about what ISN'T the Thread's Topic while they post fuzzy old videos that they say are "proof".

I dont see you yelling at them?
Are you deaf to them doing what you accuse me of doing?
Is that your double standard in play?

Why would that be, @dzheremi ?

Also, According to the Christian Bible, and the REAL Christian FAITH, we are to always give account of our relationship with God.

This is our Testimony.. This is our REJOICING... This is our FRUIT.. and you shall know THEM... by their fruit, or lack of it.

So, if i ask someone to give a simple account of their FAITH, and they will not have it... its not your business to come and try to run interference and try to be a shield f for them.
Understand?

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟236,114.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
According to the Christian Bible, and the REAL Christian FAITH, we are to always give account of our relationship with God.
Did you ever think to check my profile before asking those questions over and over again in this thread? If you had, you would have found my personal testimony, my statement of faith, and the answers you are seeking there.

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did you ever think to check my profile before asking those questions over and over again in this thread.

Im not interested in your profile, @JosephZ .

Im interested in your answers to my SIMPLE questions.

You find it unfair to be asked about your Salvation?
You are insulted to be asked about your relationship with Jesus?

You and your buddy want to REPORT me, for asking you about your relationship with Jesus?

You want me BANNED because i dared to ask you to share your Salvation experience... and your Spiritual Relationship with Jesus, with the members here....

You dont want to answer the questions, you just want me to read your profile?

A.) not interested in your profile.

I dont casre if you "checked the box" that says "Christian".

Understand?

I gave you an opportunity to proclaim your relationship to God through Christ and one of your friends, and now you, dont feel that you should.

Well, that is your decision, isn't it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0