White House considers welcoming some Palestinians from war-torn Gaza as refugees

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟234,171.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Im not interested in your profile.
Im interested in your answers to my questions.
The answers to your questions can be found there.

You dont want to answer the questions, you just want me to read your profile?
No, I want you to go to my profile, because that's where the answers to the questions you have been asking can be found.

I dont casre if you "checked the box" that says "Christian".

Understand?
I don't know if I ever checked a box that asked if I'm a Christian or not when I joined the forum.

You find it unfair to be asked about your Salvation?
You are insulted to be asked about your relationship with Jesus?

I gave you an opportunity to proclaim your relationship to God through Christ and one of your friends, and now you, dont feel that you should.
This thread is about current news and events, it isn't the place to be getting personal.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,126.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This thread is about current news and events, it isn't the place to be getting personal.

You feel that being asked, on a Christian Forum, to offer some simple answers regarding your relationship to Jesus Christ is me "getting personal"?

You refuse to answer simple questions, regarding your relationship with God and Christ, because you say its the "wrong Thread"? "wrong topic"?

Ok got it. Thanks for sharing that with us all.

Im not going to ask you any more questions on THIS Thread, regarding your relationship with Jesus.
No worries. @JosephZ.. and tell your friend to calm down.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟432,716.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
You accused me of taking the Thread offline, yet this very person you are defending, is chasing me around on this Thread, for 2+ days.... talking about what ISN'T the Thread's Topic while they post fuzzy old videos that they say are "proof".

I dont see you yelling at them?
Are you deaf to them doing what you accuse me of doing?
Is that your double standard in play?

Joseph Z has been on my ignore list for a long time, so I don't see what they post. I do, however, see you posting the same thing over and over, and saying that even if they're not engaging with you, you're going to keep posting the same thing. That's basically spamming the message boards, which is not a great idea from a moderation perspective.

Why would that be, @dzheremi ?

Also, According to the Christian Bible, and the REAL Christian FAITH, we are to always give account of our relationship with God.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing in there about harassing people with the same questions over and over. Why not shake the dust from your feet and move on? That's in the Bible too, y'know.

So, if i ask someone to give a simple account of their FAITH, and they will not have it... its not your business to come and try to run interference and try to be a shield f for them.
Understand?

I'm not running interference for anyone. I'm just sick of seeing the same 5 questions posted over and over because you're not getting the kind of engagement you want. Move on.

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,126.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Joseph Z has been on my ignore list for a long time, so I don't see what they post. I do, however, see you posting the same thing over and over, and saying that even if they're not engaging with you, you're going to keep posting the same thing. That's basically spamming the message boards, which is not a great idea from a moderation perspective.

Read my last post to this member.
This should solve your issue.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The United States is already home to approximately 166,000 Palestinian-Americans. I don't see a problem in welcoming some more people from the region, assuming they are properly vetted, as all immigrants should be. Are we a nation of immigrants, or only a nation of 'the right kind' of immigrants?
Immigrants are no longer vetted. This is a planned sanctioned invasion, encouraged by the liberals. All part of a plan to gain more and keep power. Even if our way of life is destroyed they can rule over the remains.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift up my lamp beside the golden door."

I guess not.
What this administration is doing to this country is not Christian charity. It is a sinister power grab for evil purposes.

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟234,171.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Immigrants are no longer vetted.
The US vetting process for immigrants is among one of the most stringent in the world and the process for refugees wanting to resettle in the US isn't a walk in the park.

vetting process.jpg

Refugee Processing and Security Screening

USRAP screening includes both biometric and biographic checks, which occur at multiple stages throughout the process, including at the time of preliminary Resettlement Support Center (RSC) interview, before a refugee applicant’s departure to the United States, and on arrival in the U.S. at a port of entry.

DOS initiates CLASS name checks for all refugee applicants during pre-screening by the RSC. This includes name checks on the applicant’s primary names as well as any variations used by the applicant.

Interagency Check screens biographic data, including names, dates of birth, and other data points of all refugee applicants within designated age ranges. The RSC captures this information at the time of pre-screening, and it is subsequently provided to the intelligence community (IC) and law enforcement partners through a centralized and coordinated process established in fiscal year 2022 at the National Vetting Center (NVC).

Before or at the time of USCIS interview, applicant fingerprints are submitted and biometric checks are initiated. The biometric checks initiated by USCIS for refugee applicants include:

• FBI Fingerprint Check through Next Generation Identification
  • Recurring biometric record checks of criminal history and previous immigration data.
  • DHS Automated Biometric Identification System (IDENT – formerly known as US-VISIT)
    A biometric record check of travel and immigration history for non-U.S. citizens, as well as immigration violations and law enforcement and national security concerns. Enrollment in IDENT also allows U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to confirm identity at the port of entry.
  • DOD Defense Forensics and Biometrics Agency’s Automated Biometric Identification System (ABIS)A biometric record check of Department of Defense (DOD) holdings from areas where DOD has or has had a significant military presence.

USCIS Interview: The USCIS refugee interview itself, though not a system check, is also a vital part of the refugee screening process. Highly trained USCIS officers conduct extensive in-person, overseas interviews with all refugee applicants on each case to elicit information about eligibility for refugee status. During the interview, the officer:

Confirms the basic biographic data of the applicant(s);

• Verifies that the applicant(s) was/were properly given access to the USRAP;
  • Determines whether the principal applicant has suffered past persecution or has a well- founded fear of future persecution on the basis of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion in his or her home country;
  • Determines whether the applicant(s) is/are admissible to the United States and have not participated in persecution of others;
  • Determines whether the principal applicant has been firmly resettled in another country – the finding of which would make him or her ineligible for resettlement through the USRAP; and
  • Determines whether discretion should be exercised favorably to approve the application.

Enhanced FDNS Review: The USCIS Refugee, Asylum and International Operations Directorate and the USCIS Fraud Detection and National Security Directorate (FDNS) work together on enhanced review of certain refugee cases. This review involves screening data against publicly available social media.

Even if USCIS approves an applicant for refugee status and that individual possesses the required USCIS-approved Form I-590, CBP must still find that applicant admissible to the United States. Prior to departure, individuals flying to the United States from a foreign country are subject to CBP vetting. CBP inspects applicants for admission to the United States upon their arrival at a U.S. port of entry and makes the final determination about whether to admit them into the United States.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,126.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Immigrants are no longer vetted. This is a planned sanctioned invasion, encouraged by the liberals. All part of a plan to gain more and keep power. Even if our way of life is destroyed they can rule over the remains.

Exactly correct.

In fact, since last Oct 2023, around a million "new comers" as Biden LABELD THEM, have "walked right into the USA".

These people, are not "english literate"... so, that means they are going to become wards of the State.

Feed them.
House them
Give them hospital care
Educate them.

And let the American Taxpayer, the LEGAL Citizens, pay for them.
And why?

So that they can all produce some babies that are the same PROBLEM.... and, will all vote for the Democrats .

So, all this is, that Biden and this Marxist Styled Democratic party are doing is harvesting future votes.

The Dem party can count, They have math skills, and they know that their "up to" 40 million Illegals (according to some studies) will produce children.

So now, if they all produce one that is 80 million.. If they all produce at least 2.......

And suddenly, the USA has become MEXICO CITY, and noone speaks "native" english who will vote Democrat, while all of them live on the Welfare Dime, courtesy of the REAL Citizens.

And its too late to stop it.
How is the USA going to deport 30-40 million people?

And if even 1000 of them are Islamic related nutbars.. then a lot of Americans are going to die, and BIDEN killed them, by allowing the KILLER... the "new comers", into the country, ILLEGALLY.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The US vetting process for immigrants is among one of the most stringent in the world and the process for refugees wanting to resettle in the US isn't a walk in the park.

View attachment 347445
Do you actually believe the masses crossing the borders are all going through this process? That is not happening. Maybe for small percentage but many slip through with NO accounting what so ever.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums