✟102,111.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paul gave us some guidelines in Colossians 2:

20 Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules: 21“Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!”? 22 These rules, which have to do with things that are all destined to perish with use, are based on merely human commands and teachings. 23 Such regulations indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed worship, their false humility and their harsh treatment of the body, but they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence.
Further, the indwelling Spirit will show us. Hebrews 10:

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws on their hearts, and write them on their minds.
"my laws" refers to the Paraclete or Holy Spirit of God. The putting is fulfilled when the Spirit/Paraclete dwells in my conscience.

Rom 7:

5 For while we were in the flesh, the sinful passions, which were [aroused] by the Law, were at work in the members of our body to bear fruit for death.
That was before. Now comes the after:

6 But now we have been released from the Law, having died to that by which we were bound, so that we serve in newness of the Spirit and not in oldness of the letter.
Galatians 5:

18 if you are led by the Spirit [Paraclete], you are not under the law.
Thayer's Greek Lexicon for the Greek word paraclete:

one who pleads another's cause before a judge, a pleader, counsel for defense, legal assistant; an advocate.
Study God's commandments daily. Grow in the Spirit. Let your conscience and the peace of the Paraclete guide you in your daily walk.

See also Circumcision is nothing: keeping God’s COMMANDS is what counts

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟79,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That is good post.
On this question, the most concise way to answer is: obey the OT laws that are also given as laws or commands in the NT by Jesus and His Apostles in the epistles.

Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟73,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Paul gave us some guidelines in Colossians 2:

Further, the indwelling Spirit will show us. Hebrews 10:

"my laws" refers to the Paraclete or Holy Spirit of God. The putting is fulfilled when the Spirit/Paraclete dwells in my conscience.

Rom 7:

That was before. Now comes the after:

Galatians 5:

Thayer's Greek Lexicon for the Greek word paraclete:

Study God's commandments daily. Grow in the Spirit. Let your conscience and the peace of the Paraclete guide you in your daily walk.

See also Circumcision is nothing: keeping God’s COMMANDS is what counts
We seek to obey those ten written in stone and failing we repent and live to obey again.

Upvote 0