Arcadia
✟201,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It reads , I / EGO , is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , NOMINATIVE CASE in the SINGULAR .

AM / EIMI , is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE , and in the INDICATIVE MOOD and in the SIGNULAR

and Christ is called the great I AM , and also is called the I AM , because Paul could FORGIVE in the person of Jesus Christ , 2 Cor 2:10 .

THE / HO is a DEFINITE ARTICLE and that means it is pointing to the next word , DOOR .

DOOR / THYRA is in the NOMINATIVE CASE , or the subject , in the SINGULAR as there is only one DOOR .

BY ME / EMOU is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , also in the GENTIVE CASE , also SIGNULAR

ANY MAN / TIS , is INDEFINITE PRONOUN , NOMINATIVE CASE , and is SIGNULAR
t
ENTER IN / EISERCHOMAI , in the AORIST TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE , SUBJUNCATIVE MOOD , that they may enter or NOT ENTER , in the SIGNULAR .

HE SHALL BE SAVED / SOZO is in the FUTURE TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE , and in the INDICATIVE MOOD and this mood says it will happen .

SHALL GO IN / EISERCHOMAI is in the Greek , FUTURE TENSE , MIDDLE VOICE , in the SIGNULAR

FIND / HEURISKO , is also in the FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE , INDICATIVE MOOD

PASTURE / NOME , is ACCUSATIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR

DOOR / THYRA is a figure of speech that is speaking of Jesus and there are hundreds of figures of speech and thousands of numbers , that have MEANING .

Please notice that the FUTURE TENSE is used !!

dan p

Last edited:

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
What does the gate do? The gate actually holds the sheep within the pen and are thus considered to be more "safe." But Christ, in His Purpose, is to destroy the works of the Devil, and because that is exactly what Christ does, His sheep are able to enter and exit through the gate as they wish. They are protected by Christ whether in the pen or out of it.

There is a massive contrast being made, here. The Devil's purpose is to destroy, but how does Jesus counter this unholy Effect of Satan? Jesus cancels the work of Satan via His own "Work," thus granting a rich and satisfying life, and this, of course, is a rich and satisfying Spiritual Life and not necessarily a physical human life.

Look at verse 15, which states that Jesus lays down His life for His sheep, yet most believe that Christians remain under the attack of Satan? Let's think about this: So, Jesus is willing to die to protect His sheep, but He doesn't actually do that and instead leaves His sheep at the hands of Satan?

The Truth is, is that Jesus ALREADY died and saved His sheep from the Devil's Power over death. We are freed. We are saved.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What does the gate do? The gate actually holds the sheep within the pen and are thus considered to be more "safe." But Christ, in His Purpose, is to destroy the works of the Devil, and because that is exactly what Christ does, His sheep are able to enter and exit through the gate as they wish. They are protected by Christ whether in the pen or out of it.

There is a massive contrast being made, here. The Devil's purpose is to destroy, but how does Jesus counter this unholy Effect of Satan? Jesus cancels the work of Satan via His own "Work," thus granting a rich and satisfying life, and this, of course, is a rich and satisfying Spiritual Life and not necessarily a physical human life.

Look at verse 15, which states that Jesus lays down His life for His sheep, yet most believe that Christians remain under the attack of Satan? Let's think about this: So, Jesus is willing to die to protect His sheep, but He doesn't actually do that and instead leaves His sheep at the hands of Satan?

The Truth is, is that Jesus ALREADY died and saved His sheep from the Devil's Power over death. We are freed. We are saved.
For your consideration , Satan is not yet defeated .

Satan is yet the ACCUSES THE BRETHEN In Rev 12:10 and his defeat will really be when he and SATAN and all Demons are thrown into the LAKE OF FIRE .

Second the CONTEXT is spoken to Israel and NOT to the BODY OF CHRIST as we ARE IN CHRIST and that means we are NOT in a FOLD .

dan p

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
For your consideration , Satan is not yet defeated .

Satan is yet the ACCUSES THE BRETHEN In Rev 12:10 and his defeat will really be when he and SATAN and all Demons are thrown into the LAKE OF FIRE .

Second the CONTEXT is spoken to Israel and NOT to the BODY OF CHRIST as we ARE IN CHRIST and that means we are NOT in a FOLD .

dan p

I hear you.

Perhaps I am coming from a different perspective, and it is that Satan has been defeated in [my] life, as is the case for all who have been given to Jesus, and given to Him by His Father in Heaven. I point to Colossians 2:9-15 for this conclusion. There are many other passages that show that Satan is defeated in the lives of those who belong to Christ. Hence, the Children of Christ are no longer considered "of this world," but having been Children of Christ, we become Spiritual "Nazarenes" . . . those who are "set apart."

I consider myself to belong as one of Christ's sheep, a member of a "fold" that has been grafted in.

May your day be perfect.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

First who is the GATE or DOOR used for ?

Is the Gate used for SHEEP ?

Is the BODY OF CHRIST called SHEEP ?

Or GRACE BELIEVERS called the BODY OF CHRIST ?

BECAUSE I Cor 12: 13-20 for in Christ , we are his EYES , HAND , SMELL , HEARING , EARS ETC .

We are never be A VINE or a BRANCHES , or be GRAFTED into any thing , period .

What say you ?

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
First who is the GATE or DOOR used for ?

Is the Gate used for SHEEP ?

Is the BODY OF CHRIST called SHEEP ?

Or GRACE BELIEVERS called the BODY OF CHRIST ?

BECAUSE I Cor 12: 13-20 for in Christ , we are his EYES , HAND , SMELL , HEARING , EARS ETC .

We are never be A VINE or a BRANCHES , or be GRAFTED into any thing , period .

What say you ?

dan p

I guess that my reply is one of being perplexed. If you were a brand new Christian, I would entertain these questions, but I am confident that you are not new, so I don't feel the need to enter into such conversation.

Have a great day.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I guess that my reply is one of being perplexed. If you were a brand new Christian, I would entertain these questions, but I am confident that you are not new, so I don't feel the need to enter into such conversation.

Have a great day.
Thanks for your reply and I do NOT know every thing , and have much experience , in many assemblies .
, and we all have to START some where , right ?

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Thanks for your reply and I do NOT know every thing , and have much experience , in many assemblies .
, and we all have to START so where , right ?

dan p
I'm like you, well, maybe I don't possess as much Bible knowledge. I've been in the "church" all my life, even while in my mother's womb, but I never knew the Gospel. So, I've spent the last several years piecing it together so that I am able to share the Gospel with Jews and Gentiles. I'm finally able to teach a class in a True Church that fully discloses the Gospel. However, I still have more training to undergo by the Spirit. I can't wait! :)

May the Lord grant you the most incredible of Blessings. :)

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm like you, well, maybe I don't possess as much Bible knowledge. I've been in the "church" all my life, even while in my mother's womb, but I never knew the Gospel. So, I've spent the last several years piecing it together so that I am able to share the Gospel with Jews and Gentiles. I'm finally able to teach a class in a True Church that fully discloses the Gospel. However, I still have more training to undergo by the Spirit. I can't wait! :)

May the Lord grant you the most incredible of Blessings. :)
We all have start as young as possible and we all , just have to study the Greek and Hebrew text to see what it really means and that why I am a Acts 9:6 DISPENSATIONALIST , when there Acts 2 , 11 , 13 and 28 Hyper DISPENSATIPNALIST along with Old Covenant and NEW Covenant type believers , is just the BEGINNING !!

dan p

Reactions: Oneofhope
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
We all have start as young as possible and we all , just have to study the Greek and Hebrew text to see what it really means and that why I am a Acts 9:6 DISPENSATIONALIST , when there Acts 2 , 11 , 13 and 28 Hyper DISPENSATIPNALIST along with Old Covenant and NEW Covenant type believers , is just the BEGINNING !!

dan p
Sounds very, very interesting. I wish we lived closer and could sit down and talk about these things.

May your day be perfect!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sounds very, very interesting. I wish we lived closer and could sit down and talk about these things.

May your day be perfect!
I believe that any GRACE believers job is to know what Paul has PLANTED and Apollos ( YOUR NAME HERE ) 1 Cor 3:6

And to make ALL see what is the FELLOWSHIP of the MYSTERY which from the beginning of the world hath been HID in God , who created all things by Jesus Christ , Eph 3:9 .

I will answer any QUESTIONS you may have , if I can NOT , than I research that verse and than explain if I can or will say so .

dan p

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
I believe that any GRACE believers job is to know what Paul has PLANTED and Apollos ( YOUR NAME HERE ) 1 Cor 3:6

And to make ALL see what is the FELLOWSHIP of the MYSTERY which from the beginning of the world hath been HID in God , who created all things by Jesus Christ , Eph 3:9 .

I will answer any QUESTIONS you may have , if I can NOT , than I research that verse and than explain if I can or will say so .

dan p

I am amazed that you have quoted Ephesians 3:9. When I first read this passage, the "detective" part of my mind realized that I couldn't honestly explain what Paul was talking about. This passage completely changed my thinking about the Bible, and many years ago I began studying the Bible so that I could understand what the Mystery was all about. In fact, even though Paul also seems to have unraveled the Mystery for us by saying . . .

Ephesians 6:19 NLT - "And pray for me, too. Ask God to give me the right words so I can boldly explain God's mysterious plan that the Good News is for Jews and Gentiles alike."

I came to realize that there was so much more. I wanted to understand HOW God kept His Plan hidden from the Jews.

So, for the last several years I have been going over the Bible in a timeline, chronological order over and over again. I began collecting and organizing Bible Scriptures into an Excel Spreadsheet so that I could keep track of them, creating an incredible database so that I can quickly and easily find the information that I was keeping track of. This has completely changed my life. Knowing God in this way . . . has completely changed my life.

It sounds like we could have many great conversations!

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am amazed that you have quoted Ephesians 3:9. When I first read this passage, the "detective" part of my mind realized that I couldn't honestly explain what Paul was talking about. This passage completely changed my thinking about the Bible, and many years ago I began studying the Bible so that I could understand what the Mystery was all about. In fact, even though Paul also seems to have unraveled the Mystery for us by saying . . .

Ephesians 6:19 NLT - "And pray for me, too. Ask God to give me the right words so I can boldly explain God's mysterious plan that the Good News is for Jews and Gentiles alike."

I came to realize that there was so much more. I wanted to understand HOW God kept His Plan hidden from the Jews.

So, for the last several years I have been going over the Bible in a timeline, chronological order over and over again. I began collecting and organizing Bible Scriptures into an Excel Spreadsheet so that I could keep track of them, creating an incredible database so that I can quickly and easily find the information that I was keeping track of. This has completely changed my life. Knowing God in this way . . . has completely changed my life.

It sounds like we could have many great conversation
Here is just of the MYSTERY in Eph 1:4 , that we were CHOSEN / EKLEGOMAI us for Himself in Him BEFORE / PRO the over throw of the world for us to be holy and without blemish Him in LOVE .

And of course Rom 16:25 and 26 and this MYSTERY was Only revealed by Paul in Eph 3:1 and 2 and many others .

dan p

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Here is just of the MYSTERY in Eph 1:4 , that we were CHOSEN / EKLEGOMAI us for Himself in Him BEFORE / PRO the over throw of the world for us to be holy and without blemish Him in LOVE .

And of course Rom 16:25 and 26 and this MYSTERY was Only revealed by Paul in Eph 3:1 and 2 and many others .

dan p

I like how the hidden Mystery goes all the way back to Genesis 1:3-4 . . .

Genesis 1:3-4 NKJV - "Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. And God saw the light, that [it was] good; and God divided the light from the darkness."

Paul confirmed this Mystery when he wrote:

2 Corinthians 4:6-7 NLT - "For God, who said, "Let there be light in the darkness," has made this light shine in our hearts so we could know the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ. We now have this light shining in our hearts, but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure. This makes it clear that our great power is from God, not from ourselves."

I love it!!!

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

May your day be perfect!
Thank you , and I am very old and can see my day coming to be in PARADISE .

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is fantastic! Will you take me with you? I'm ready to go . . . right now! :D
The ways things are going at this time , in the US and in the world , HURRY UP as I am ready , NOW !!

dan p

• Love
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
The ways things are going at this time , in the US and in the world , HURRY UP as I am ready , NOW !!

dan p
I hear you loud and clear good brother. But until my day has come, I will continue to study and come to know the full Story of God as best as I can so that when given an opportunity, I might share that story.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hear you loud and clear good brother. But until my day has come, I will continue to study and come to know the full Story of God as best as I can so that when given an opportunity, I might share that story.
Just remember I will help anyone EVEN you !!

dan p

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Just remember I will help anyone EVEN you !!

dan p

Thank you kindly, sir! Just the other day the Lord finally revealed the significance to Matthew 1:1. I've read the Bible in a timeline, chronological order several time now, but now in this current reading I was finally able to make the connection. I'm curious if you've ever wondered about why this verse is in our Bible:

Matthew 1:1 KJV - "The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham."

After my Romans 12:2 Transformation began, and when I read that verse above, I knew there was something very deep within it. Have you ever wondered about it?

Upvote 0