the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟313,210.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am keeping an open mind to it all.

The universe is vast. We cant be the only planet with intelligent life.

I believe that everything is in God's plan. Trust in God alone. Stay true to your faith in God and whatever will be, will be.

From my study of the Bible, I think the verses about "Earth" being flat isn't describing a planet at all but our whole galaxy. Our galaxy is flat, has "four corners" (arms?) and a defined edge (ends) as the given description in the Bible. There is indeed a huge abundance of carbon-rich soil (earth) floating around our galaxy. When this soil coalesces, it's what turns into planets.

You can indeed call our galaxy as "Earth" because it has lots and lots of soil in it.

The stars are the "angels" and the planets as "nations". Each "nation guarded by its angel" a passage in the Bible I think describes a star system or planets with its host star. I myself think stars or suns are not inert objects. I think they possess intelligence and consciousness beyond what we can detect or comprehend.

Whenever I read about various accounts of UFO accounts together with government involvement, I see a clear pattern in their agenda, they don't want humanity to possess the ability or technology to *cheaply* travel outside our Solar System. They would only allow space technology that is prohibitively expensive, save for the few filthy rich elites and anyone deeply involved with the government.

They don't want the true Christians to carry out their directive which is to make disciples of all nations, that is to reach the farthest corners of our galaxy to preach the Gospel to other planets (nations). They might allow the rich elites to do this or anyone deeply involved in the government but as often, they don't usually do God's Will and follow a corrupted form of religion if they claim to be Christians.

As profound this revelation is, it also comes with the horrific possibility that alien invasions have happened in the past and could happen again in the future and that God would sometimes allow this to punish or judge a planet that has become corrupt in their ways. The "great reset" as I would personally call. To stop the madness we have fallen into.

Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
GDFvkIPXQAA-sbF

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The aliens being from a parallel dimension (interdimensional beings) is an old and very popular theory in ufology.
There is no idea too silly to be embraced by "ufology".
So is the idea that atomic detonations is what attracted the aliens to us.
How did the aliens find out about those detonations from across the light years?
The only new concept I came up with (as far as I know) is the atomic test explosions opening a doorway between the parallel dimensions.
Sure, why not? I mean, as long as we're making it up as we go.
I'm not into ufology a whole lot, but I have studied it off and on for decades.
Yeah, me too, when I should have been looking at stuff that would help me in the Real World.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟312,008.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The universe is vast. We cant be the only planet with intelligent life.
Really? Do you have any particular reason why we should believe that? How big must a universe be before the existence of intelligent life becomes inevitable? And does that posit that intellient life is somehow the product of randon chance? That's now a Christian position, is it?
I believe that everything is in God's plan.
Even if He perhaps didn't particularly want intelligent life everywhere?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From my study of the Bible, I think the verses about "Earth" being flat isn't describing a planet at all but our whole galaxy. Our galaxy is flat, has "four corners" (arms?) and a defined edge (ends) as the given description in the Bible. There is indeed a huge abundance of carbon-rich soil (earth) floating around our galaxy. When this soil coalesces, it's what turns into planets.

You can indeed call our galaxy as "Earth" because it has lots and lots of soil in it.

The stars are the "angels" and the planets as "nations". Each "nation guarded by its angel" a passage in the Bible I think describes a star system or planets with its host star. I myself think stars or suns are not inert objects. I think they possess intelligence and consciousness beyond what we can detect or comprehend.
Superstitious flapdoodle.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Magic? God is all. Think He wouldn't notice a spasm? This did not move matter. It actually destroyed a piece of God
S0 God sent flying saucers? Why? And why would you think He did?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟312,008.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
S0 God sent flying saucers? Why? And why would you think He did?
Did I say that? But you also have no way of knowing what else the adversarial elohim had been up to or produced. Maybe other 'floods' didn't clean that up either.

Reactions: Jipsah
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,026,419.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Really? Do you have any particular reason why we should believe that? How mig must a universe be before the existence of intelligent life becomes inevitable? And does that posit that intellient is somehow the product of randon chance? That's now Christian position, is it?

Even if He perhaps didn't particularly want intelligent life everywhere?

Woof!

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Magic? God is all. Think He wouldn't notice a spasm?
"The Force" is movie magic. There isn't any magic, or any "The Force" to have a "spasm" in. And I have no reason to believe that the the invention of the A bomb, or anything else, took God by surprise.
This did not move matter. It actually destroyed a piece of God
Pantheism in a Christian forum, wow.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did I say that? But you also have no way of knowing what else the adversarial elohim had been up to or produced. Maybe other 'floods' didn't clean that up either.
First pantheism, and now dualism? This get weirder by the minute.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟626,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is no idea too silly to be embraced by "ufology".

How did the aliens find out about those detonations from across the light years?

Sure, why not? I mean, as long as we're making it up as we go.

Yeah, me too, when I should have been looking at stuff that would help me in the Real World.
The theory of parallel worlds isn't just within ufology. Well known physicists have given lectures on the multiverse here and here and so on.

Here on earth the Webb telescope is seeing what's going on with planets outside of our solar system. So it can be concluded that aliens with far more advanced technology can detect far more. Webb Telescope Detects Carbon Dioxide on a Far-Away Planet - Smithsonian Magazine

I think that also falls within the realm of theoretical physics.

Meh a little mild curiosity over the ufo phenomenon here and there isn't something to get dramatic over.

Last edited:
Upvote 0