Seattle area.
✟626,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why did those aliens wait for us to detonate the bomb? They could open it from their side anytime, with their nuclear detonation.
Since they don't seem to show much interest in us, maybe they were never interested in doing that. Also maybe the flying objects are not space ships flown by intelligent beings, but rather are just simply flying objects of an alien nature we don't understand.
Is it not more simple to say that various flying objects started showing up around the time humanity achieved to produce various flying objects?
The first official UFO sighting didn't happen until after the first and other nuclear bombs were set off. That part is an actual fact. It happened in 1947.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟155,972.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The first official UFO sighting didn't happen until after the first and other nuclear bombs were set off. That part is an actual fact. It happened in 1947.

Its much more simple to say that around the time people, armies experimented with various advanced enough flying machines (and with various non-mainstream physics concepts), mysterious publicly unknown flying machines were observed.

And we do not need any other parallel universe (quite a complex and unproved speculation in itself) and some portals being open, found and used by Aliens.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟626,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Its much more simple to say that around the time people, armies experimented with various advanced enough flying machines (and with various non-mainstream physics concepts), mysterious publicly unknown flying machines were observed.

And we do not need any other parallel universe (quite a complex and unproved speculation in itself) and some portals being open, found and used by Aliens.
The aliens being from a parallel dimension (interdimensional beings) is an old and very popular theory in ufology. So is the idea that atomic detonations is what attracted the aliens to us. The only new concept I came up with (as far as I know) is the atomic test explosions opening a doorway between the parallel dimensions. I'm not into ufology a whole lot, but I have studied it off and on for decades.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟325,610.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Since they don't seem to show much interest in us, maybe they were never interested in doing that. Also maybe the flying objects are not space ships flown by intelligent beings, but rather are just simply flying objects of an alien nature we don't understand.

The key word being official. There are petroglyphs that depict what many claim to be flying saucers and alien astronauts in space suits.

It is also worth pointing out that is cosmic terms the WW II atomic bombs were not very impressive. The energy output of the Krakatoa eruption of 1883 was about 13,000 times as great. Both are dwarfed by the continuing output of the sun.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟626,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The key word being official. There are petroglyphs that depict what many claim to be flying saucers and alien astronauts in space suits.
Oh yeah. They're mighty interesting.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Here's another one. Zechariah chapter 5. In it you see the word "flying roll". That's what you call the UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) or flying saucer. These terms were coined in 1947. During that time science fiction was on the rise. The prophet Zechariah was being shown by a good angel something that goes on with the demonic hosts. The bad angels and their offspring the nephilim. This is another good chapter to look at regarding the this matter.
This is also "the chariot of Fire" that took Elijah.

Reactions: Ceallaigh
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Daniel was shown some things and told to write them down. The book was sealed and the information was going to be given to mankind in God's time.

I believe that that time was around 1900. Up until then most travel was by horse or boat , heat was by fire, messages were written.
Then, the car, steam power, trains, planes, radio, electricity... and it is exponential from then.

I believe that the "UFO's" or the now more politically correct "UAP's" are nothing more than demonic interdenominational beings and craft. They have always been around mankind even from bible days as in "Elijah'" vehicle to heaven.

I believe that God is in control of all things and He has only allowed this increase in these events due to the fact that it is all part of his plan and related to the coming "great deception" that even the elect would be deceived.

I believe that "AI" is part of it also. I believe that you cannot give life to AI but it can be possessed by demonic and Satanic entities that pretend to be AI.

That is my opinion.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,448.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Oh yeah. And ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties. People see Elvis hanging out with Tupac.

I was there when old Noah built the ark and I crawled in through the window after dark. I saw Jonah swallow the whale and I pulled the lion's tail and I'll lick the man who says it isn't so.
So, you don't believe in ghosts either?

When Jesus was walking on the water. They thought He was a ghost. Jesus didn't say that there was no such thing as ghosts.. He stated not to be afraid.

I believe that, if ghosts weren't real, Christ, like a good teacher, would have told them not to be afraid of things that don't exist.. and stated... "I'm not a ghost as they are not real."

Matthew 14:25-27

25 Now in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went to them, walking on the sea. 26 And when the disciples saw Him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, “It is a ghost!” And they cried out for fear.

27 But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, [a]“Be of good cheer! [b]It is I; do not be afraid.”

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So, you don't believe in ghosts either
Not a bit.

When Jesus was walking on the water. They thought He was a ghost.
They believed in ghosts. I don’t.
Jesus didn't say that there was no such thing as ghosts..
Nor did He say there were. You simply interpret His silence on the subject to support what you already believe.

The belief in ghosts is a matter of faith. I have no faith to spare for ghosts, haints, hoodoos, or boogeymen.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
scenario: You see something in the air that’s not like anything you’ve ever seen before, and appears to “defy the laws of physics”. The most likely explanation is:
A) Flying saucers from outer space.
B) Demons from hell trying to deceive us into believing something or other.
C) Secret weapons of the Ruling Cabal that secretly controls the world.
D) An aircraft
E) Some other boring “oh? Was that all?” thing you’ve grossly misidentified.

Pick one and explain your reasoning

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟626,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
scenario: You see something in the air that’s not like anything you’ve ever seen before, and appears to “defy the laws of physics”. The most likely explanation is:
D) An aircraft

One night I was laying down outside at night looking at the sky and saw this flashing red light zigzagging all over the place. Must be an alien aircraft. Sometime later when it was dusk, I saw the same thing, but this time there was enough light for me to see that it was just a high altitude jet. The zigzagging light effect was basically an optical illusion.

Reactions: Jipsah
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟155,972.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
D) An aircraft

I would mention that witnessing something "to defy the laws of physics" is a bit problematic.

It has to be seen and recorded on some device to be proven. And there is always a significantly higher chance that there is some technological error in the recording device (screen, camera, sensors, radar...) than that the laws of physics are being defied.

Reactions: Jipsah
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟626,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would mention that witnessing something "to defy the laws of physics" is a bit problematic.

It has to be seen and recorded on some device to be proven. And there is always a significantly higher chance that there is some technological error in the recording device (screen, camera, sensors, radar...) than that the laws of physics are being defied.
I have a feeling that in most cases it only appears to defy the laws of physics.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How about luck?
Luck is, well, luck. Random chance. Some win the Powerball, most don’t . Some get struck by lightning , most don’t. Generally plots a bell curve, I suspect.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Tale I always tell. I’m a licensed ham as well as being an electrical engineer, so I used to play with electronic stuff all the time. Buddy of mine came up with the idea of a traffic radar jammer. Grossly illegal, but only if you get caught. Built it from the junk box and some easily available mail order stuff. Hit up a cop buddy to help us test it. First pass, he clocked my Plymouth Horizon at 250 mph, and in subsequent tests showed up as 300 mph or more. The 78 Horizon couldn’t go quite that fast.

My point is that if a couple of yahoos can make a little four-banger car appear to go 300 mph, what can the endless tech resources of world superstates get done to deceive observers for their military purposes? No imaginary spacemen need apply.

For some unfathomable reason, people want to believe in spacemen and flying saucers or demons posing as such; danged if I can figure out why. If some such actually show up, I’ll acknowledge their presence, but as an article of faith? Fat chance! My faith is pretty much covered by the creeds of the Church. Again,no imaginary spacemen need apply

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟313,210.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Now there was a news article I read in Yahoo recently. I didn't copy the link then, sorry.

Swarms of unidentified high performance drones flying in groups. They are unidentified because USAF did not have them on database. Some are in shiny silver coloring... A color scheme that no military grade drone would use.

The performance of some while seemingly within our technological capabilities, would be regarded as cutting edge and significantly better than what the USA have in their inventory of drones at present though not outrageously superior, just better.

The national guard and USAF is finding them flying over military bases and nuclear facilities as if sizing up the military capabilities of USA.

It could still be American drones, albeit, extremely classified prototypes operating under cover missions and were being used to test response to unusual encounters. Probably operated by CIA or other secretive branch of the US government we know nothing of.

Although there is a remote chance they were indeed alien in origin, one with similar technological advancement as we do, only ahead by a century since they did have to travel many light years to reach us. That's no simple feat. Ofc, sizing up our military might prior to an invasion.

The Bible may have said this and I'm not talking about the events in the book of Revelation but rather what would God do to us if we have become a vile, disobedient, godless world. That He would stir up a powerful army from a distant land (from another star system maybe??) and the conquerors would possess a language no one will understand (alien language?) and they will have no respect of our values and traditions (definitely alien!). Forgot which verse but it's there in the Bible.

Don't think that we Christians is what keeping God from dealing this world that punishment, when I hardly see real Christians anymore. Many say they're Christians but they do the opposite of what Christians ought to do. It's only a matter of time now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟280,143.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

It's isn't and it didn't. That fact is no fact at all.

Formal reporting of UFOs in US archives can be traced back to at least as early as October 1944, with 'foo fighter' sightings by the 422 Night Fighter Squadron operating over Belgium and Germany. That's followed by more reports from the 415th NFS during November 1944. That's more than six months before the Trinity tests.

Elsewhere, "official" sightings can be traced back even earlier.

UK reporting of UFOs to Bomber Command starts in May 1942 (with reports of 'aluminium cigars' flying at upwards of 500mph). By November 1942, the Bomber Command Operational Research Section was publishing reports on individual sightings. In individual RAF unit diaries, reports of unidentified flying objects can be traced back to mid to late 1940.

German reporting of UFOs can be traced back to a similar timeframe - German pilots report 'bright lights', 'balls of fire', 'glowing orbs' and similar as early as 1940. Similarly, there were Japanese reports of UFOs in the Dutch East Indies (now Indonesia) in 1941-1942.

If you want to stretch the definition of "official", you can also look up newspaper reports of 'phantom airships' from the 1890s in the US, and from 1912/1913 in the UK. I believe there may have been an official investigation into the UK one, as the Admiralty was very worried about Germans using airships for reconnaissance and bombing.

Some reading on WW2 reports of unidentified aerial phenomenon (this is by no means an exhaustive source)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟405,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
this is all a distraction while the illuminati/satanic elites perare the NWO, mark of the neast coming fast. Follow the money ( corrupt ultra rich people) you will then know.

View attachment 328092
JFF
honestly i watched the 1st 20 seconds of the Whistleblower video from the guardian and i've seen actors give a more convincing performance on how "brutal" the pushback was for giving such a testimony. It's so obvious this is just a smoke and mirrors ploy for something else.

If this was in fact a real whistleblower like Edward Snowden the dude wouldn't even be able to appear on National Television.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,026,419.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I am keeping an open mind to it all.

The universe is vast. We cant be the only planet with intelligent life.

I believe that everything is in God's plan. Trust in God alone. Stay true to your faith in God and whatever will be, will be.

Reactions: Ceallaigh
Upvote 0