Trump is accused of influencing campaign, but money was spent after the election?!

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate

Did I get that right? In this commentary by attorneys and Thiessen, it seems to say that Trump could not possibly have been trying to sway an election because the election (2016) was over (2017).

I'll try to find it, it's at the end of the video.

I've been watching this case a lot, though and not only is there no crime mentioned by the prosecutor, but Bragg doesn't have the ability to prosecute outside his jurisdiction anyway...

And the statute of limitations has run out on the potential misdemeanor charges-- all of them!

I just cannot believe what is happening here.

Ok, it's at point 6.40 in the video

Reactions: BobRyan

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟124,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Did I get that right? In this commentary by attorneys and Thiessen, it seems to say that Trump could not possibly have been trying to sway an election because the election (2016) was over (2017).

I've been watching this case a lot, though and not only is there no crime mentioned by the prosecutor, but Bragg doesn't have the ability to prosecute outside his jurisdiction anyway...

And the statute of limitations has run out on the potential misdemeanor charges-- all of them!

Hey, can you post this from an article such as AP or Reuters?

1714692712500.jpeg

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Hey, can you post this from an article such as AP or Reuters?
No, I have a brain and watch news I trust.

kind of makes sense

But I understand your apparent need to be one of the popular ones who disparage Fox all the time. It's a fad. And you wouldn't want to be out of style, right?

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟124,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, I have a brain and watch news I trust.

kind of makes sense

But I understand your apparent need to be one of the popular ones who disparage Fox all the time. It's a fad. And you wouldn't want to be out of style, right?
Well, this graph explains it all. Seems that our news is polarized in this country. At least ABC is popular amongst both parties.

Republicans place trust in one source, Fox News, far more than any other, and rely on Fox News far more for political news

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Well, this graph explains it all. Seems that our news is polarized in this country. At least ABC is popular amongst both parties.

I don't see how that addresses one thing I said but oh well.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟124,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't see how that addresses one thing I said but oh well.
Well, pretty much anyone in the center of the political spectrum (neither for Biden or Trump) would agree that CNN and Fox are not based in truth.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Well, pretty much anyone in the center of the political spectrum (neither for Biden or Trump) would agree that CNN and Fox are not based in truth.
That's what someone told you, someone with a political ax to grind.

Again, you look @ all those people who show up on fox as guests. They are all lying through their teeth because, what... they know they will get away with it?

CNN has been sued for lying, more than once. Fox had some kind of legal issue a couple years ago and I can't speak on it but I can speak on CNN being accused of lying, one lawsuit was a whopper: millions.

And i don't think the legal issues Fox had a couple years ago had much to do with lying. Then again, I haven't studied up on that one. The thing is that when all guests say the same thing, present the same facts and information, I mean REALLY? And then there all the videos we are shown.. illegals crossing by the thousands into our country, etc..

But all these people are in some kind of grand conspiracy to lie?

That is SO incredibly illogical. No one believes that.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟124,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's what someone told you, someone with a political ax to grind.

Again, you look @ all those people who show up on fox as guests. They are all lying through their teeth because, what... they know they will get away with it?

CNN has been sued for lying, more than once. Fox had some kind of legal issue a couple years ago and I can't speak on it but I can speak on CNN being accused of lying, one lawsuit was a whopper: millions.

And i don't think the legal issues Fox had a couple years ago had much to do with lying. Then again, I haven't studied up on that one. The thing is that when all guests say the same thing, present the same facts and information, I mean REALLY? They are all in a conspiracy to lie?

That is just SO incredibly UNLIKELY. No one believes that.
Well, most large media companies spin stuff. The two-party system is the devil trying to divide our country, same with CNN and Fox.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟926,446.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Indeed - they can't claim election interference in the 2016 election based on payments for investigations that were made in 2017-- see the 6:40 point in the video

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟350,635.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green

He isn't on trial for campaign finance violations. He's on trial for altering business records in an attempt to hide the campaign finance violations. It's a subtle distinction, but it's a valid one under NY law.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Well, most large media companies spin stuff. The two-party system is the devil trying to divide our country, same with CNN and Fox.
the parties are not in cahoots (at least not all the time) trying to divide our country. We are divided because the leftis are EXTREMISTS and do not honor God's laws, whereas the conservatives do. Of course there will be division and there SHOULD be. Division is a word that gets a bad name but Jesus told us we would have division. He said that the father will be against his son, the daughter against her mother and etc... and that His follower would be "hated by all" because of Him. If a person can't stand being hated by all in society, he should not become a Christian. She will not be able to finish the Race.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
He isn't on trial for campaign finance violations. He's on trial for altering business records in an attempt to hide the campaign finance violations. It's a subtle distinction, but it's a valid one under NY law.
I don't see much of a distinction, if any.

Well, yeh, trying to cover up a crime is different than the crime itself. The thing is, I don't think Trump kept his own business records or accounting. Yes, I know, he told others to do this or that, presumably.

Well, I wish I had time to explore these issues thoroughly, but I just don't think the Lord wants me to get into the minutiae any more than I already do. I believe He may have other things for me to do?

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Indeed - they can't claim election interference in the 2016 election based on payments for investigations that were made in 2017-- see the 6:40 point in the video
yeh, I already posted where that info is

6:40

to me, they do not have a case at all. I know the case has not been dismissed because of

2 words

Alvin Bragg

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I find massive truth at Fox.

they quote FACTS that even CNN states. And there are other stations also.

Fox is NOT lying. IF they were, I am a great lie detector and would have stopped watching a decade or more ago.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟124,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I find massive truth at Fox.

they quote FACTS that even CNN states. And there are other stations also.

Fox is NOT lying. IF they were, I am a great lie detector and would have stopped watching a decade or more ago.
We can agree to disagree on Fox, but hey, at least we both agree that abortions are a sin/not Godly, and that the trans movement is worldly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
We can agree to disagree on Fox, but hey, at least we both agree that abortions are a sin/not Godly, and that the trans movement is worldly.
forcing a child to listen to a bunch of nonsense about how they can choose their own gender and trying to talk the child into undergoing surgery to change it

is child abuse

Upvote 0