USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I meditated on that scripture today. I also consider col 3 where we are told that we died and have been raised with Christ, and our life is hidden with him in God, in heaven. People debate healing, spiritual gifts, and all that, but if we are already dead and raised, what need do we have with those things? God shakes the heaven and earth to remove the temporary things, and what remains is eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Oh W2L. Yes. These are the things that we look above to and keep our eyes set above to HIM who is our LIFE!

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I meditated on that scripture today. I also consider col 3 where we are told that we died and have been raised with Christ, and our life is hidden with him in God, in heaven. People debate healing, spiritual gifts, and all that, but if we are already dead and raised, what need do we have with those things? God shakes the heaven and earth to remove the temporary things, and what remains is eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Yes...then there is no need to flee for our lives, as Dan Bert suggested.

If our lives are hidden in HIM, when HE shakes both the heaven and the earth, to signify what can be removed, will we remain?

We will remain, provided we remain in HIM and do not "go out"...
Not by power or by might, sayeth the LORD...but by MY SPIRIT.

In the time of trouble, those who knew of whose SPIRIT they were of, from those who didn't, will be made manifest by what is done/what isn't done...during the time of trouble...

Last edited:
Reactions: W2L
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Still the question remains to Dan Bert.

Was John "purified"...were all the things he saw and wrote down, and through CHRIST forewarned THE CHURCH of, was he preaching prosperity or was he simply preaching the TRUTH of the REVELATION of JESUS CHRIST to show HIS SERVANTS what must soon come?

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
John had reached perfection in love. No is translated to go to heaven if he has not received the promises of Eternal life in the flesh. He had the same ordinance performed on him as Isaiah when he went to the temple in heaven. The Angel as with Isaiah put a burning coal to the lips of John. This Ordinance is for cleansing and preventing saying anything that would offend God so if something is said out of place forgiveness can be given immediately before the person is cast out of heaven the same manner as when Jesus said...I beheld Satan fall as lightning. Church stands for people...people become the bride of Christ. The church is an organization. Marriage means oneness. Christ is the head of men just as men are the head of women...and GOD is the head of Christ. The order always exist even though we become "married" None but the Righteous and Holy can be "married to Christ" because Christ is righteous and Holy.

Dan

Well then you will be fine in the time of tribulation since you will remember to show perfect unconditional unbiased impartial love to all men in all situations and circumstances

I have a question for you?

Was the John of revelation given to Jesus and was he purified when he wrote all these things down in service to the CHURCH (the beloved bride of CHRIST)?

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Not changing the Word of GOD...because the Word of GOD is Christ. Also called the Voice of GOD. It is a title for Jesus just as Emmanuel (God be with us) is also a title/mission description. Jesus means He who Saves. (Describes the mission of Jesus) I don't change the scriptures just restore the meaning of them as it was originally given. Words throughout the centuries and been changed by Satan. That is the only way He can get around the curse of having his head (Kingdom) crushed ...be changing the meaning of things and making the prophecy true....where men call good evil and evil good.

Bert12

Isn't that what you are doing as well? Changing the WORD of GOD to say something that was not said by and through GOD's WORD?

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
For every law GOD gave us through the prophets and Jesus there is a blessing attached to it if we obey it and a cursing if we reject or disobey it.

That is why David said "Thy Rod (law) and thy Staff (Counsel) comfort me." Disregarding or disobeying a counsel of God does not carry the same penalty as breaking a law or disobeying a commandment of GOD. One of the reasons why GOD commanded Adam and Eve to not eat of the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil instead of just counseling Them. The symbology for Rod...was the Iron rod the potters used on imperfect pots, and He would used the IRON ROD to break them to pieces. The purpose of the law since no one can life the laws perfectly is for bringing wrath so it can dash our pride to pieces. The staff is what Shepherd used to control the sheep....The crook was for changing their path without hurting them...Hence Staff = Counsel. The Law is compared to being as hard and unyielding as a Rock or an Iron Rod.

bert12

the "stick and carrot"?
Actually...HE took that "rod" called favor and union and broke it and provided ONE WAY for all men

I wouldn't identify THAT WAY as a "stick and carrot" and say that I know anything about love at all

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
You cannot remain in Christ without going from the gospel of repentance and move into the gospel of perfection. Many are deceived.
Hebrews 6:1- THEREFORE leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Only those who received the promises of Eternal life in the flesh have control over their life and diseases. Those who received the promises of Eternal life in the flesh...Cannot die unless they let themselves die in order to get a better resurrection. Once a man receives those promises there is nothing in this world that can kill him. This person has been given victory over death while he is still alive. This is the Mystery that Paul spoke of when he said we shall not all sleep but shall be changed in the Twinkling of an eye.......Going mortality to immortality and so on

bert12

The REFUGE is sufficient
And HIS COVERING of RIGHTEOUSNESS is sufficient provided we REMAIN in HIM

He who has THE SON has LIFE and that one must REMAIN IN HIM

If THE ROOT is HOLY, so are the branches provided they remain in THE ONE who sanctified HIMSELF for us

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
The shaking are the events that will make men choose. The shaking is the sifting. Those who are righteous as God said will save their souls...and those who are not cannot save themselves from the desolation.

bert12

Once again HE will shake both the heaven and the earth to signify what can be removed

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John had reached perfection in love. No is translated to go to heaven if he has not received the promises of Eternal life in the flesh. He had the same ordinance performed on him as Isaiah when he went to the temple in heaven. The Angel as with Isaiah put a burning coal to the lips of John. This Ordinance is for cleansing and preventing saying anything that would offend God so if something is said out of place forgiveness can be given immediately before the person is cast out of heaven the same manner as when Jesus said...I beheld Satan fall as lightning. Church stands for people...people become the bride of Christ. The church is an organization. Marriage means oneness. Christ is the head of men just as men are the head of women...and GOD is the head of Christ. The order always exist even though we become "married" None but the Righteous and Holy can be "married to Christ" because Christ is righteous and Holy.

Dan
Isaiah knew who he was in relation to GOD....no man can make themselves "righteous" apart from GOD

Wow is me I am undone. I am a man of unclean lips and I live among a people of unclean lips and my eyes have seen the Lord of Hosts

The coal the angel placed on Isaiah's mouth "took away his sin"

And if GOD does not wash us, no amount of "keeping or professing a form of righteousness" outside of HIS doing the initial work of washing can make one "righteous"

You do agree, correct?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not changing the Word of GOD...because the Word of GOD is Christ. Also called the Voice of GOD. It is a title for Jesus just as Emmanuel (God be with us) is also a title/mission description. Jesus means He who Saves. (Describes the mission of Jesus) I don't change the scriptures just restore the meaning of them as it was originally given. Words throughout the centuries and been changed by Satan. That is the only way He can get around the curse of having his head (Kingdom) crushed ...be changing the meaning of things and making the prophecy true....where men call good evil and evil good.

Bert12
Also called The Life-Giving Spirit
Also declared HOLY

Please don't "restore" the meaning of the Word of GOD as THE WORD of GOD teaches us

JESIS is also called THE WORD of GOD and those who have heardRD
HIS VOICE now don't need men to "help" teach them

They have THE BEST TEACHER and will not listen to any other voice "restoring" the WORD of GOD

For today, GOD speaks to us by HIS SON

And HIS SON (who came forth from THE FATHER) is sufficient

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For every law GOD gave us through the prophets and Jesus there is a blessing attached to it if we obey it and a cursing if we reject or disobey it.

That is why David said "Thy Rod (law) and thy Staff (Counsel) comfort me." Disregarding or disobeying a counsel of God does not carry the same penalty as breaking a law or disobeying a commandment of GOD. One of the reasons why GOD commanded Adam and Eve to not eat of the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil instead of just counseling Them. The symbology for Rod...was the Iron rod the potters used on imperfect pots, and He would used the IRON ROD to break them to pieces. The purpose of the law since no one can life the laws perfectly is for bringing wrath so it can dash our pride to pieces. The staff is what Shepherd used to control the sheep....The crook was for changing their path without hurting them...Hence Staff = Counsel. The Law is compared to being as hard and unyielding as a Rock or an Iron Rod.

bert12
And with regards to job's sufferings?

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You cannot remain in Christ without going from the gospel of repentance and move into the gospel of perfection. Many are deceived.
Hebrews 6:1- THEREFORE leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Only those who received the promises of Eternal life in the flesh have control over their life and diseases. Those who received the promises of Eternal life in the flesh...Cannot die unless they let themselves die in order to get a better resurrection. Once a man receives those promises there is nothing in this world that can kill him. This person has been given victory over death while he is still alive. This is the Mystery that Paul spoke of when he said we shall not all sleep but shall be changed in the Twinkling of an eye.......Going mortality to immortality and so on

bert12

That's not the mystery Paul was speaking of but that was the explanation for his urging those to press on by faith in the ONE who makes men holy.

Who, apart from HIm washing are unclean...no matter how healthy they look on the outside

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The shaking are the events that will make men choose. The shaking is the sifting. Those who are righteous as God said will save their souls...and those who are not cannot save themselves from the desolation.

bert12
those who will be saved are those who are already born of CHRIST

These have already passed from death to LIFE and have THAT deposit guaranteeing their inheritance which can not perish. No matter the events and the circumstances and the situations pertaining to what is perishable

And that would also include flesh

Mortality has to be swallowed up in mortality and flesh and blood can not inherit the kingdom of GOD

No matter how "perfect" it may appear it is still temporal and perishing.

All creation was madesubject to decay so that all would wait (by their HOPE directed in and on HIM alone) until the sons of righteousness may be revealed

Do you agree?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
To born of God..The Scriptures speak on this, I have taught on this. It is certainly not what Christians have been claiming. To be born of God one does not sin. When we are justified by the Spirit our transgressions are not found guilty and turned into sins. (Galatians)
1 John 3:9 - Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God

1 John 5:4 - For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even

If one is born of God he overcomes the world and those who overcome the world are given the white stone, the hidden manna and a new name.

Revelation 2:17 - He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

So those who are claiming to be born of God are claiming to have overcome the world and how can anyone claim this if he/she is Ignorant of what is a white Stone, what is the Hidden Manna and a new name which things are given by Christ.

How can anyone claim to be born again or born of God and not have those things. Those deceived one who teach about this..are deceiving others. They will all have a rude awakening at death.

bert12

those who will be saved are those who are already born of CHRIST

These have already passed from death to LIFE and have THAT deposit guaranteeing their inheritance which can not perish. No matter the events and the circumstances and the situations pertaining to what is perishable

And that would also include flesh

Mortality has to be swallowed up in mortality and flesh and blood can not inherit the kingdom of GOD

No matter how "perfect" it may appear it is still temporal and perishing.

All creation was madesubject to decay so that all would wait (by their HOPE directed in and on HIM alone) until the sons of righteousness may be revealed

Do you agree?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
You do err...In those days the word Sleep was used for death. Jesus used the word sleep for death. So did Paul. The change Paul was referring to is going from mortality to immortality this what happens at the resurrection of the Just and unjust. But not every need to die in the sense we understand it. Elijah went through this change without going to the grave. So did Enoch and the inhabitants of Zion before the flood, after the flood Melchizedek and the inhabitants of Salem. These two cities shall stand as the two Witnesses that will condemn the wicked who will claim that it is impossible to be perfect in love in this world. Again Paul was talking about the change of going from corruption to incorruption, from mortality to immortality. And this change for those who do not have to go the grace is done in a twinkling.

1 Corinthians 15:51 - Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1 Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1 Corinthians 15:53 - For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.

Do you believe the words of Jesus?

John 11:26 - And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

The key to receiving the gift of eternal life in the flesh, is in believing in Christ has the Scriptures hath said,,,not according to the blind teachers have said.

Bert12

That's not the mystery Paul was speaking of but that was the explanation for his urging those to press on by faith in the ONE who makes men holy.

Who, apart from HIm washing are unclean...no matter how healthy they look on the outside

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Baptism of Water is required and Baptism of the Spirit is required. Failure to receive these two ordinance one cannot enter into the kingdom of God. WOJ.

John 3:5 - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Have you ever wondered there is a thousand years reign before the last war between the children of the light versus the children of darkness at the end of the millennium?

bert12

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
You must not read the Scriptures very much. A righteous man is one who does the Right according to God's right.
Ezekiel 3:20 - Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Righteousness is choosing to act according to the will of God....And it is our righteousness and our Wickedness we shall be judged on.

Ezekiel 14:14 - Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.

God does the washing and the sanctification...But righteousness and wickedness is ours. Those who are not sick do not require a physician. Jesus did not come for those who heard and learned from the Father....He came for the sinners. Those words are also basically what Jesus said.

bert12

Isaiah knew who he was in relation to GOD....no man can make themselves "righteous" apart from GOD

Wow is me I am undone. I am a man of unclean lips and I live among a people of unclean lips and my eyes have seen the Lord of Hosts

The coal the angel placed on Isaiah's mouth "took away his sin"

And if GOD does not wash us, no amount of "keeping or professing a form of righteousness" outside of HIS doing the initial work of washing can make one "righteous"

You do agree, correct?

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
That is not quite right....Before His ascension Jesus said He would send ANOTHER comforter meaning the Holy Ghost. Though the Father can speak thru Jesus and also speak thru the Holy Ghost, and at times he calls men as messengers (angels) to deliver his message. Those that deliver message of GOD are acting in the ministry of Angels. That is how we can entertain Angels unawares. Some Angels who have no bodies, cannot eat with us, nor touch us and we them. But those from the City of Enoch and Salem who went to heaven without dying, can touch us, eat with us like they did with Abraham. Before going on to save Lot.

bert12

Also called The Life-Giving Spirit
Also declared HOLY

Please don't "restore" the meaning of the Word of GOD as THE WORD of GOD teaches us

JESIS is also called THE WORD of GOD and those who have heardRD
HIS VOICE now don't need men to "help" teach them

They have THE BEST TEACHER and will not listen to any other voice "restoring" the WORD of GOD

For today, GOD speaks to us by HIS SON

And HIS SON (who came forth from THE FATHER) is sufficient

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To born of God..The Scriptures speak on this, I have taught on this. It is certainly not what Christians have been claiming. To be born of God one does not sin. When we are justified by the Spirit our transgressions are not found guilty and turned into sins. (Galatians)
1 John 3:9 - Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God

1 John 5:4 - For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even

If one is born of God he overcomes the world and those who overcome the world are given the white stone, the hidden manna and a new name.

Revelation 2:17 - He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

So those who are claiming to be born of God are claiming to have overcome the world and how can anyone claim this if he/she is Ignorant of what is a white Stone, what is the Hidden Manna and a new name which things are given by Christ.

How can anyone claim to be born again or born of God and not have those things. Those deceived one who teach about this..are deceiving others. They will all have a rude awakening at death.

bert12
They can claim they have overcome the world for the very reason that 1 John 5 clearly states:

THEIR FAITH!

1Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 2By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 4For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Upvote 0