the Great Basin
✟334,515.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m not so sure about all this. It has come to light that the FBI attached the cover sheets on the documents that deemed them classified and top secret for the staged photographs they took and they allegedly mishandled the evidence .

You do realize this is proper procedure. Classified information is to have cover sheets and, if they did not have cover sheets, the FBI would be required to put cover sheets on the information they believed to be Classified. That is not tampering but following the law. As for the "staged photograph," that is a pretty standard photo of evidence recovered during a search warrant, which are always "staged." There are likely also photos of the evidence before it was pulled out of where ever it was found but, if you could see the document (which seems to be what you are wanting), those photos would be classified and could not be released publicly.

And I don’t know how accurate it is but I have also read that Trump was given documents that they then came and searched for. Maybe Trump did do something wrong but I don’t think this case is going to be as cut and dried as you seem to believe.

We'll have to see what the claims are and how strong the evidence is. Either way, he had Classified information outside of a proper storage area and had some that he clearly had kept from his Presidency (was never turned over to NARA as the Presidential Records Act requires), so I don't think this will hurt the case against him as much as you believe.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟569,546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Key words you completely ignored - during his time in office

Like this on Easter of 2019

"At this holy time our nation is engaged in a battle like never before, the invisible enemy. Our brave doctors, nurses and responders ... are fighting to save lives," Trump said. "Our workers are racing to deliver critical medical supplies. Our best scientists are working around the clock to develop lifesaving therapeutics."
Or this one on Easter of 2018

Donald J. Trump
Well, thank you very much. On this Good Friday, Christians from all around the world remember the suffering and death upon the cross of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. At Easter Sunday, we will celebrate his glorious resurrection.​
Donald J. Trump
Though we will not be able to gather together with one another as we normally would on Easter, we can use this sacred time to focus on prayer, reflection, and growing in our personal relationship with God. So important.​
Donald J. Trump
Almost 3,000 years ago, the Prophet Isaiah wrote these words: "Darkness covers the Earth…but the Lord rises upon you, and His glory appears over you…For the Lord will be your everlasting light."​

"This Easter Sunday, Christians celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ and the promise of salvation," he said. "It is a holy day of reverence and worship. It is a sacred time that fills the spirit of our nation with the faith of our people. America is a nation of believers."​
He noted that American is a great nation because people have the ability to worship freely.​
"That is a promise the first settlers saw in our vast continent and it is a promise that our bravest warriors have protected for all of our citizens in centuries since a long time ago," he added.​

See what happens when you look at what I was talking about.
I saw how you qualified your comment and I immediately recognized the convenience of it. Yes, his messages while in office were fine. However, some of his messages out of office have been abhorrent. If some christians identify with his brand of Christianity, they have some things to work on.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟711,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We are one movement, one people, one family and one glorious nation under God.”

Amen!

Such a beautiful post thank you so much for sharing!

We all can indeed come together united in purpose for a better future for all Americans. It's a beautiful thing to see.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟343,194.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Look, I understand the angst over some of the cult of personality that Trump has. He's no messiah, he's no godly man. He's just a man with a desire to be in the spot light. But one thing about him he does deliver, it at least tries to.

I wo t vote for him because I think he's some kind of divine representative. I'll vote for him because he's the closest thing on the ballot to what I do belie e is best for the country. Better than Biden.
Both men know thier audience. Biden appeals to left and supports the majority of rhe leftist agenda and all those who think they are better and know better than everyone else. Not only that, but they want to force everyone else to believe just line them.

Trump appeals to the right and supports the majority of the rights agenda. And the great unwashed whom rhe left looks down on as unworthy deplorables from flyover country feel he supports them.

Thus is America right now.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟253,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Both men know thier audience. Biden appeals to left and supports the majority of rhe leftist agenda and all those who think they are better and know better than everyone else. Not only that, but they want to force everyone else to believe just line them.

Trump appeals to the right and supports the majority of the rights agenda. And the great unwashed whom rhe left looks down on as unworthy deplorables from flyover country feel he supports them.

As far as I understand it Biden represents social liberty, where people can be straight, gay, bi, trans, fluid. You name it, whatever suits them is fine.
They can be Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Bhuddish, Hindu, Atheist. You name it, whatever suits them is fine.

Trump appeals to those that want Muslims banned from entering the country, Mexicans banned from entering the country, abortions banned, wants Trans banned, homosexuals banned. Is willing to let a global pandemic sweep through the country killing hundreds of thousand and use this as a political wedge to fight against life saving measures. Is willing to "win" an election at all costs, be that putting pressure on Republican election officials to "find" him the extra votes, putting pressure on his AG to claim wide spread voter fraud, putting pressure on his VP to simply throw out legitimate votes due to several "competing" fake electors certificates, putting pressure on foreign leaders to publicly declare an investigation into his political opponent, putting in a new Postal Service leader to slow down the mail system leading up to the election in the hope of not being able to process mail-in ballots in time, stirring up an angry and disgruntled mob to descend upon the capital in the hopes of disrupting the peaceful transfer of power, watching for hours as they get violent and attack police and break into the building and seek out the politicians doing the electoral count ceremony.

• Winner
Reactions: NxNW
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟711,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Look, I understand the angst over some of the cult of personality that Trump has. He's no messiah, he's no godly man. He's just a man with a desire to be in the spot light. But one thing about him he does deliver, it at least tries to.

I wo t vote for him because I think he's some kind of divine representative. I'll vote for him because he's the closest thing on the ballot to what I do belie e is best for the country. Better than Biden.

I've been thinking about it, about what is the umbrella Trump provides, the place where many can gather and agree politically.

Trump does represent the American dream. Is it the American dream a couple generations on? Yes, it is. But it's definitely still the American dream.

Trump, I think, is representative of the liberals in America who aren't willing to throw out the baby with the bathwater so to speak.

The baby in this case is in fact those people of faith who provide our society with our societal under girding of moral clarity.

The left has gone so far left that the next question really does seem to be what are 'we' doing with all the religious people 'we' hate, and should there be any boundaries or laws at all that we don't like.

That's why we have the Dave Rubin's and more of the new right or at least new center.

Trump being 'just a person' instead of a person reflecting a specific faith, provides a representation of an ideal in America that we can all agree to, whether we are religious or not.

Even though I have a specific faith I am fine living side by side to an atheist or a homosexual, so long as they are just as fine living side by side with myself.

If they live close enough to me I'll share the Gospel with them, and I'm sure I'll hear retorts, but I'm fine with that until God Himself takes us out of this western wide wheat and tares situation...

God says we grow together until the harvest, so we fight for this until the harvest because Jesus says it's good.

That's the religious perspective, the atheist perspective is just not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. We should have limits, without laws society just descends into anarchy, biological reality is in fact real, government should really be concerned with its own national borders and more just simple simple basics that now seem up for some kind of odd debate in our governing bodies.

We can all say with one voice, and we can all gather under the banner of the American dream that Trump provides which is and in fact needs to stand against the excesses of the left in governance.

Last edited:
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟150,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As far as I understand it Biden represents social liberty, where people can be straight, gay, bi, trans, fluid. You name it, whatever suits them is fine.
They can be Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Bhuddish, Hindu, Atheist. You name it, whatever suits them is fine.

Trump appeals to those that want Muslims banned from entering the country, Mexicans banned from entering the country, abortions banned, wants Trans banned, homosexuals banned. Is willing to let a global pandemic sweep through the country killing hundreds of thousand and use this as a political wedge to fight against life saving measures. Is willing to "win" an election at all costs, be that putting pressure on Republican election officials to "find" him the extra votes, putting pressure on his AG to claim wide spread voter fraud, putting pressure on his VP to simply throw out legitimate votes due to several "competing" fake electors certificates, putting pressure on foreign leaders to publicly declare an investigation into his political opponent, putting in a new Postal Service leader to slow down the mail system leading up to the election in the hope of not being able to process mail-in ballots in time, stirring up an angry and disgruntled mob to descend upon the capital in the hopes of disrupting the peaceful transfer of power, watching for hours as they get violent and attack police and break into the building and seek out the politicians doing the electoral count ceremony.
Trump was not my choice for this election but when it comes to Trump or Biden I will pick Trump

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟253,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Trump was not my choice for this election but when it comes to Trump or Biden I will pick Trump
As a USA citizen you have every right to vote for which ever president or party that you want.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟150,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been thinking about it, about what is the umbrella Trump provides, the place where many can gather and agree politically.

Trump does represent the American dream. Is it the American dream a couple generations on? Yes, it is. But it's definitely still the American dream.

Trump, I think, is representative of the liberals in America who aren't willing to throw out the baby with the bathwater so to speak.

The baby in this case is in fact those people of faith who provide our society with our societal under girding of moral clarity.

The left has gone so far left that the next question really does seem to be what are 'we' doing with all the religious people 'we' hate, and should there be any boundaries or laws at all that we don't like.

That's why we have the Dave Rubin's and more of the new right or at least new center.

Trump being 'just a person' instead of a person reflecting a specific faith, provides a representation of an ideal in America that we can all agree to, whether we are religious or not.

Even though I have a specific faith I am fine living side by side to an atheist or a homosexual, so long as they are just as fine living side by side with myself.

If they live close enough to me I'll share the Gospel with them, and I'm sure I'll hear retorts, but I'm fine with that until God Himself takes us out of this western wide wheat and tares situation...

God says we grow together until the harvest, so we fight for this until the harvest because Jesus says it's good.

That's the religious perspective, the atheist perspective is just not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. We should have limits, without laws society just descends into anarchy, biological reality is in fact real, government should really be concerned with its own national borders and more just simple simple basics that now seem up for some kind of odd debate in our governing bodies.

We can all say with one voice, and we can all gather under the banner of the American dream that Trump provides which is and in fact needs to stand against the excesses of the left in governance.
I think Trump opposes a lot of the same things that many Americans oppose and he has been more disciplined with his comments. Has he finally learned not to say stupid things? I wouldn’t bet on it but he seems to have the uncanny ability to say things that would destroy the careers of most politicians with no effect on him.
But his supporters focus more on what he did than what he says.
Trump has many issues and I don’t think he was the best of the GOP candidates but he is who we have and he will be so much better than Biden that he is getting my vote this time.
I have talked to some people who seem to think he was chosen by God for this purpose and they have a messiah like reverence for him. That’s not the case for me, the man has many flaws but I think he is a better choice than Biden.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟150,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I saw how you qualified your comment and I immediately recognized the convenience of it. Yes, his messages while in office were fine. However, some of his messages out of office have been abhorrent. If some christians identify with his brand of Christianity, they have some things to work on.
If someone could have given Trump an app that made him think his tweets were being posted when they really weren’t he would have won the 2020 election.

• Winner
Reactions: NxNW
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟711,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think Trump opposes a lot of the same things that many Americans oppose and he has been more disciplined with his comments. Has he finally learned not to say stupid things? I wouldn’t bet on it but he seems to have the uncanny ability to say things that would destroy the careers of most politicians with no effect on him.
But his supporters focus more on what he did than what he says.
Trump has many issues and I don’t think he was the best of the GOP candidates but he is who we have and he will be so much better than Biden that he is getting my vote this time.
I have talked to some people who seem to think he was chosen by God for this purpose and they have a messiah like reverence for him. That’s not the case for me, the man has many flaws but I think he is a better choice than Biden.

When Trump was running for president in 2016 he was running against the policies that Biden has spent the last 3-1/2 years implementing, and will spend an additional 4-1/2 completing if we don't stop him.

The Paris accord, the TPA and so forth that Trump squashed upon entering office were all planning to codify into law the things Biden is right now doing without the law.

We have a solid portion of the Republican party that was always supportive of policies like open borders etc that I do think we needed to go outside the party to stop it... Simply for the good of the nation.

And Trump was willing despite. I think the Republican party has their ideological positions better established, especially after the last 4 years that we can come together without Trump and do much better, but I don't think we could have done it in 2016, we had too many globalists in the party.

That's just my opinion...

Last edited:
Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟32,155.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Trump did not steal the documents. The POTUS is the only one person allowed to declassify and keep those records. On the other hand, Biden and his staff as well as Pence and his staff can only plead ignorance or incompetence as an attempt to excuse their keeping of classified government records & documents for all the years they had possession of those documents after the men were no longer Senators or Vice President.

That is true, and I do think Trump might also have kept documents to keep them away from others who might abuse them? But Biden had documents going back to his being a Senator.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟374,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am very confidently predicting that Donald Trump will either be acquitted or declared not guilty by the judge and jury that will eventually oversee this Presidential records trial.
Since she's a Trump appointee, and has, so far, done what she could to protect him, that could happen. But she likes her job and I'm guessing she's not going to do something overtly dishonest for him.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟374,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
  • Useful
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟374,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Trump did not steal the documents.
It's possible that they were taken by mistake, without Trump's knowledge. The only reason he was indicted is, after he knew they were there, he tried to hide them and lied about it to the authorities. At that point, it was demonstrably true that he committed the crime.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan is investigating whether special counsel Jack Smith “altered or manipulated" evidence after prosecutors made a remarkable admission.
From the link...

Special counsel Jack Smith said in a filing 'there are some boxes where the order of items within that box is not the same as in the associated scans'

So the scandal is that the order of the scans of the stolen documents is not the same as the order the documents were in, when they opened the box? How would that even matter? Trump isn't on trial for keeping stolen documents out of order (whatever that means).

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟374,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This kinda shows the contrast here.
Trump's cult excuses him stealing top secret documents, hiding them and lying to law enforcement about them, even showing them to people without clearances, but goes into pearl-clutching outrage when the cops don't scan the stolen documents in exactly the same order that they were stored in Trump's restroom.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟199,155.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Amen!

Such a beautiful post thank you so much for sharing!

We all can indeed come together united in purpose for a better future for all Americans. It's a beautiful thing to see.
Please don't attribute Trump's words to me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.