Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do understand your OP. I've read Urantia. It's not a mystery. It's not a cool vision God showed one of His children. It's a deception from Satan. Just like Islam, just like Hinduism, just like Buddhism, etc, etc.

I say it's demonic, because it is demonic. You are the one thinking Jesus and Michael the Archangel is the same. Hmmmmm, another lie that is perpetrated in the Urantia book.

Guess who's confused...????

I"ve never even heard of Urantia, and I have no idea what you're talking about. But, you really should focus a little more on love. I am your sister. The person that had that near death experience is your brother.

Upvote 0

andross77

Sep 12, 2006
✟17,696.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I"ve never even heard of Urantia, and I have no idea what you're talking about. But, you really should focus a little more on love. I am your sister. The person that had that near death experience is your brother.

well please don't read up on Urantia (which obviously means you will now....human nature) because it is a cult that you seem like you would be very vulnerable towards.

basically it crafts a deep and intricate story about the universes, planetary systems and hierarchy's of angels. it calls Jesus, Michael, and in the end just talks about how Jesus was a great example to us but that the cross was not an atoning death at all and we do not have sins that need to be washed away by the blood of Christ. We just have dark deeds or light deeds. if you do dark deeds, you will eventually cease to exist, if you do light deeds you will live forever.

as a poster above me said, only those who call Jesus Christ their Lord and SAVIOR and believe all His Words to be 100% Truth (like He is the ONLY way to God the Father for example) are my brother and sister. All others have been decieved by the Devil and his minions.

so don't be so quick to call this random person who had a vision my brother or yourself my sister. I am not judging you but i have disagreed with your last 2 threads (this and Jesus being Michael).

i still love you with Christ's love though.

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
well please don't read up on Urantia (which obviously means you will now....human nature) because it is a cult that you seem like you would be very vulnerable towards.

so don't be so quick to call this random person who had a vision my brother or yourself my sister.

Wow. How sad.

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You also have judged him. The only difference is you've decided one way, I've decided another.

If he says he is a christian, I believe him. It's not my place to judge another person and call him a liar. That's not my place in this world or yours.

Another "WOW" moment here. Very sad.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟29,670.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If he says he is a christian, I believe him. It's not my place to judge another person and call him a liar. That's not my place in this world or yours.
Has he actually claimed to be a Christian?

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Has he actually claimed to be a Christian?

In Christ,

That's what I read. I have to tell you guys something tho. Sometimes I"m so incredibly hurt by the lack of love around here that I feel like I'm posting in "worldly" forum and not a christian one.

Andross77's posts felt like a punch in the face to me personally and emotionally, and it really hurt me. Some of the others too, just not as bad.

Sometimes I don't feel like I"m around my brothers and sisters here, but a pack of wolves that are so quick to judge, find fault with, make fun of, and tear me down if they even for one minute "think" that they are right about something and I'm wrong. It's not just me, I"ve been watching this type of behavior twords others too.

Maybe I"m oversensitive, maybe I'm too compassionate, maybe I'm not as learned in the scriptures as some of you, but Jesus made me that way in His image, and if I'm more sensitive then most, I'll take it because that means I can love even stronger. Maybe there are some things that I'm just not sure of, and that Jesus will teach me when I die and meet Him face to face.

But there is one thing that I"m absolutely sure of that I know for a fact. "But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love."

Love is the most important thing and it's really the only thing that matters. Knowledge does not matter and being right does not matter, only love matters and how you treat other people.

If you miss that mark, then you have missed everything that Jesus was trying to teach us. When you show love and compassion to another person, you are showing the spirit of God within you. When you show sarcasm, bitterness, judgement, selfrighteousness, you are showing the spirit of satan.

This much I do know, and it's really the only thing that matters in the end.

"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NumberOneSon

Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟29,670.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's what I read.
I didn't see anything on his website mentioning that he was a Christian. Did you read his testimony somewhere else?

I have to tell you guys something tho. Sometimes I"m so incredibly hurt by the lack of love around here that I feel like I'm posting in "worldly" forum and not a christian one.
I understand what you're saying, but you have to realize that this particular part of the site is the Theology forum; it's geared more toward theological debating. People usually come here with very strong convictions, and they are very vocal about what they believe. And honestly, Lisa, some of topics you've started in the past happen to be very emotionally-charged topics, so I wouldn't expect warm fuzzy responses most of the time. If your looking to have less explosive reactions to your threads then I'd suggest the Edification forums where the subject matter is probably more welcoming and low key. If you bring up Near Death Experiences on this forum, you have to expect both positive and negative reactions.

In Christ,

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
In vision I was being taken past the Orion,, which is known as the birthplace of the stars. .. It was once told that when the Hawaiian Observatory was first tested, they decided to focus on the Orion because of its unique shape, like the horn of plenty, was going to turn so that they could look and see where the stars were coming from. That night the astronomer watched as the horn turned where he could look down it and as he focused on the light at the end, it was like looking into another room. There was what looked like a crystal city.. then the horn continued to turn and the view was gone before he could think to photograph what he saw.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟29,670.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think saying that I might not be a sister in Christ goes beyond a normal reply. But, that's just me.
Yes, I agree. I believe its against the forum rules to question a poster's salvation, so you can make the mods aware of the issue.

In Christ,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lisa, if you're interested in a forum where love for one another is more important than debate you would probably really like another forum where I am also a member.
End Times Round Table

It's a great group of people there and they treat everyone like family. The reason I came to this forum is because debate is very limited there, especially if you suggest something other than pre-trib or pre-wrath rapture.

(I hope it's not against the rules to recommend another forum :D)

Other than that, I hope I am not one of the people who made you feel bad. Yes, I have disagreed with you but I hope I have done so respectfully.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In vision I was being taken past the Orion,, which is known as the birthplace of the stars. .. It was once told that when the Hawaiian Observatory was first tested, they decided to focus on the Orion because of its unique shape, like the horn of plenty, was going to turn so that they could look and see where the stars were coming from. That night the astronomer watched as the horn turned where he could look down it and as he focused on the light at the end, it was like looking into another room. There was what looked like a crystal city.. then the horn continued to turn and the view was gone before he could think to photograph what he saw.

Wouldn't this view be visible on a regular basis?

Upvote 0

andross77

Sep 12, 2006
✟17,696.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lisa Lisa, you say all that matters is love but that is simply not true. I agree with you that "the greatest of these is love" and love is most important but it is not all that matters. Have you not read Romans 10:1-4? Paul says he wished the Israelites would all be saved because they are zealous for God. But he says they are zealous without knowledge. So it is useless and they are not saved.

When you say things and write threads that are "without knowledge" those with knowledge of the Scriptures are attempting to correct you to teach you in the Way more adequately (Acts 18:24-26).

If you don't want to accept the instruction and just want to hold on to your spirit of offense (Heb. 12:14-15; John 6:61; Matt. 13:57; Mark 6:3), that is your perogative. But we are not here to bash you, we (at least I) am here to proclaim God's truth. So when someone says something contrary to God's truth in a Christian forum, I tend to correct them.

Upvote 0