✟8,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate

This is creepy.

And why wouldn't Satanists be disingenuous or totally LYING when they claim they are not into evil?

They want to be allowed into our children's schools as chaplains.

After all we've seen lately on the news RE how un-Christian people and anti-Christian want to influence our children, we aren't shocked. We're anxious but not surprised.

And of course, they are indeed welcome in Hell by Satan. They need to repent, obviously.

All we can is pray

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
The right eye of Lucien Greaves in that photo is looks like it is utterly darkened.
To me it looks not darkened by lightened, as though he has some disease in that eye or something. In any case, I don't like lookng at that guy and would say that even if I didn't know who he is, what he "believes."

The scary thing is that, according to some, the definition of Religion could indeed to skewed to include these anti-religion folks.

But if they are anti-religion, they are not a religion, obviously

Upvote 0

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟15,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
To me it looks not darkened by lightened, as though he has some disease in that eye or something.

I was referring to this verse...

Zechariah 11:17
"Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened."

The scary thing is that, according to some, the definition of Religion could indeed to skewed to include these anti-religion folks.

Is Satanism a religion?

Satanism refers to a group of religious, ideological and/or philosophical beliefs based on Satan (also called Lucifer) – particularly the worship or veneration of him.

A comment from the news link you posted...

"I am a believer, but by insisting on Christian chaplains in government schools, you are opening the door to any and all religions. And all denominations."

Good point.

Does the bill say that only Christian Chaplains are allowed? Does it specify Denomination?

Upvote 0

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟15,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here is something worth noting...

The Satanism of the Church of Satan was officially recognized by the government of the United States when it was included in their Department of the Army Manual for Chaplains. The Church of Satan does not endorse or recognize any other beliefs or organizations claiming to be representative of Satanism.

I have not done a fact check on the above.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I was referring to this verse...

Zechariah 11:17
"Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened."

Is Satanism a religion?

Satanism refers to a group of religious, ideological and/or philosophical beliefs based on Satan (also called Lucifer) – particularly the worship or veneration of him.

A comment from the news link you posted...

"I am a believer, but by insisting on Christian chaplains in government schools, you are opening the door to any and all religions. And all denominations."

Good point.

Does the bill say that only Christian Chaplains are allowed? Does it specify Denomination?

I don't know. That is something that hasn't been resolved (whether satanism is an actual religion). But again, it appears to be the antithesis of religion, so I'd say NO

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟703,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think we can forgo school chaplains because the Satanists are right in that they will do SCOTUS runs and it's unlikely that the Supreme Court would be able to block the Satanists from installing their own chaplains and that sort of thing is just too messy.

Better to keep school away from faith and instead just try to recenter more on real education.

Our efforts would be better spent that way I would think.

• Agree
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0