Response to Youtube's AronRa

Mar 14, 2010
✟8,680.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I already dealt with these overtly dishonest accusations on another forum, the LeagueofReason forums, where Equestions refused to venture. Hopefully I won't have to cut-and-paste everything already said in that forum. Suffice it to say that I showed where Equestions had lied several times, but that I had not lied even once. Can you show one such example?
Actually he didn't lie. At all, it was you that tried to deceive people with the chart hoping that no one would catch you on this but he did catch you reverend ra. This was deliberate deceit on your part, my 11 year old nephew would have known by mire than one chart that the growth factor of atheism is very tiny in America .

If you believe so much in Darwinian evolution reverend ra why not come over to the uncommon descent forum where your little fairy tale stories will be shown for what they are. The reason why you stay there and also discuss evolution on theology forums is that you know neodarwinian evolution wouldn't stand up to intellectual scrutiny. I was a theistic evolutionist myself until I learned to think for myself

The fact that you choose the socalled league of reason(chuckling at that name) to addresse this deceit doesn't mean a thing. I have seen the way they attack and belittle people on that forum, which shows that objectivite dialog is impossible there.

So far the video stands and all of your weasling out of it with excuses won't change the truth

Upvote 0
Mar 14, 2010
✟8,680.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
If people accept micro evolution, why don't they accept macro evolution. If micro evolution happens again and again for millions of years, eventually it'll be big changes right?

Now I'm not a biology expert dark but if you want to know what the top 150 evolutionary biologists in the world in the 1980's thought just google this phrase "macroevolution Chicago conference" where the central question was could you extrapolate macroevolution from microevolution.

Also the link here THE EVOLUTION IMPASSE II - Macro-Evolution Myth, The by aslanerler | Muslim Community | Muxlim talks about the conference a little.

Remember I was a theistic evolutionist . I was brought up being baptized into believing that macroevolution was a fact .

Upvote 0