Nanjing, China
✟72,699.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We have a new way of sharing the devotions, to see all my devotions in Chinese/English and hundreds of devotions in English, please click on this link.
我们有了一种分享灵修的新方式,要查看我所有的中文/英文灵修以及成百上千的英文灵修,请点击以下链接。

TBL China – The Bottom Line, Ministries

Psalm 23
诗篇23章
4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff,
they comfort me.
4我虽然行过死荫的幽谷,也不怕遭害,因为你与我同在;你的杖,你的竿,都安慰我。
The Loving Shepherd
充满爱的牧者
The Lord is my shepherd is a truth that applies to God's people in every situation. We face every enemy in the knowledge that God is with us and stands by our side.
“主是我的牧者”是一个事实,适用于各种情况下神的子民。我们在面对每个敌人时,都知道神与我们同在,就在我们身边。
The greatest fear of anyone is death, fear of this fact grips millions of people, they seek remedies to prolong life, to avoid the fact that one day, they will die. Many will die alone, but not the believer, he/she does not fear this evil.
每个人最大的恐惧是死亡,对这件事的恐惧掌控着数以百万人,他们寻找延年益寿的治疗方法,逃避着有一天终会死去的事实。许多人孤独终老,但信徒不会,他们不畏惧死亡。
Why because the One who is guiding him/her, is the very one who has conquered death and the grave, Jesus Himself.
为什么?因为引领他/她的那位,耶稣本人,已经战胜了死亡和坟墓。
Matthew Henry says this:
马修亨利说道:
[1.] It is but the shadow of death; there is no substantial evil in it; the shadow of a serpent will not sting nor the shadow of a sword kill. [2.] It is the valley of the shadow, deep indeed, and dark, and dirty; but the valleys are fruitful, and so is death itself fruitful of comforts to God’s people. [3.] It is but a walk in this valley, a gentle pleasant walk. The wicked are chased out of the world, and their souls are required; but the saints take a walk to another world as cheerfully as they take their leave of this. [4.] It is a walk through it; they shall not be lost in this valley, but get safely to the mountain of spices on the other side of it.
[1.]那只不过是死亡的阴影,里面并没有实质的凶恶;蛇的影子不会咬人,刀剑的影子也不能杀人。[2.]那是死荫的幽谷,的确很深,黑暗而污秽,但这幽谷中硕果累累,所以对神的百姓而言,就连死亡本身也是丰富的安慰。[3.]那只不过是在这山谷中散步,从容而愉快地散步。恶人在这个外在世界追逐,他们的灵魂需要这么做。而信徒们带着快乐走在这里,就像在休养一样[4.]他们行过这幽谷,不会在其中迷路,而是会安全地到达位于另一边散发着芳香的山上。
We know that our Saviour will guide us by His rod and His staff, He will guide us through many dark valleys, even the darkest one of death. We can fully trust our Shepherd; He has been through the valley before us
我们知道我们的救主会用他的杖和竿指引我们,他会指引我们行过许多黑暗幽谷,甚至是最黑暗的死亡之谷。我们可以完全信任我们的牧者;他已经在我们之前穿过了幽谷。
Again, Matthew Henry states:
马修亨利又说道:
The good Shepherd will not only conduct, but convoy (protect) His sheep through the valley, where they are in danger of being set upon by the beasts of prey, the ravening wolves; He will not only convoy (protect) them, but comfort them when they most need comfort. His presence shall comfort them: Thou art with me. His word and Spirit shall comfort them—His rod and staff, alluding to (suggestion of) the shepherd’s crook, or the rod under which the sheep passed when they were counted (Lev. 27:32 ), or the staff with which the shepherds drove away the dogs that would scatter or worry the sheep.
好牧人不仅带领而且护送他的羊走过这个山谷,使他们免受猛兽和饿狼攻击的危险,他的同在能够安慰他们,他的圣言和圣灵也安慰他们。提到他的杖和竿,凡从杖下经过的,都要被数算,(利未记 27:32 )那个竿,牧者用它驱除那些狗,他们驱散羊群,搅扰那些羊。
The Precious word of God, which contains all the promises of God and the Blessed Holy Spirit, will be and is our comfort. They are our assurance, we are sealed by the Spirit, we are HIS. Jesus assures us that none of His true sheep will be lost, Paul states that nothing can separate us from the Love of Christ.
神珍贵的话语,包含神一切的承诺和对圣灵的祝福,将来和现在都会是我们的安慰。他们是我们的保证,我们被基督密封起来,我们是“他的”。耶稣向我们保证,他真正的羊一只也不会丢失,保罗也说没有任何东西能将我们与圣灵的爱隔绝。
Nothing will take you true believer from out of the Father's hand, not death, not tribulation. Nothing can separate you from Jesus.
什么也不能带一个真正的信徒远离父神之手,死亡不能,苦难也不能。什么也不能使我们远离耶稣基督。

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

The Best Motivation to Pray
new6.gif

Scott Pauley | United Prayer Meditations

Daily United Prayer

sermonaudio.com/sermon/432415595696

The Importance of Elijah

Paul Scharf
| United Prayer Meditations

Daily United Prayer

sermonaudio.com/sermon/32124155856507