Pro-Palestinian supporters at Columbia University confront Jews ‘to push them out of camp’

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟373,956.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Hate speech: definition: abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or similar grounds.​
The Anti-Semitic Racist protestors are chanting "From the river to the sea Palestine will be free"

Do you have a clue the meaning?

Even the shorthand, “from the river to the sea,” echoes through pro-Palestinian protests, crackles across social media and is available on a variety of merchandise, from sweatshirts to candles.​
That's too bad that Jewish people are so uncomfortable with the idea that the people whose land was stolen and whose land CONTINUES to be stolen, have chants that indicate they want their land back.
It must be really hard to be getting all the land while killing Gazan children, to have to ..hear those words being said.

You supported the KKK also then?
And you support Pro Hamas statements then?

Notice - it is the Jewish students being targeted on campuses:
Funny. I posted a link showing Pro-Palestinian a person getting beat and the above post makes it clear ProPalestinian students are also getting threatenned and assaulted.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟373,956.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Just to clarify:

There are no hate speech laws in the US right?

WE have them in Canada, but I seem to recall a few threats where we were called communist on CF for having such things. And so I assumed there were no hate speech laws in the US.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟714,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
1) If I came into your home, punched your wife, pushed you around, stole the contents of your home, and then forced you to leave your home with none of your belongings and then I moved in, would you sit back and do nothing?
You would die of a gunshot wound the moment you touched my wife.

However, the United Nations placed Israel as a Nation through legal treaty - there has never been a country called Palestine - know your history.

One cannot loose a country, when the country does not exist.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟714,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's too bad that Jewish people are so uncomfortable with the idea that the people whose land was stolen and whose land CONTINUES to be stolen, have chants that indicate they want their land back.
It was not stolen - you cannot have stolen what was never yours - if you believe that - then you have a problem with the UN who ratified Israel as an independent nation.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟714,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just to clarify:

WE have them in Canada, but I seem to recall a few threats where we were called communist on CF for having such things. And so I assumed there were no hate speech laws in the US.
there are and what these antisemitic racist are chanting is hate speech by definition - want me to give you the definition again?

These Antisemitic racist are supporting a group, who have the elimination of the Jews in their charter - teach killing Jews is an honorable thing to their children - have Jewish students trapped in buildings. Everything is the Jews fault.

Sounds like the days and weeks right before Kristallnacht.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟837,900.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
It was not stolen
The Occupied Territories are illegally occupied by Israel in most observers' eyes. The removal of Palestinian families from the land they own there, and construction of Israeli settlements on that land is not only clearly illegal, but also constitutes a war crime in the eyes of the UN human rights office

Upvote 0

Slibhin

Apr 8, 2024
Toronto
✟4,534.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
there are and what these antisemitic racist are chanting is hate speech by definition - want me to give you the definition again?

These Antisemitic racist are supporting a group, who have the elimination of the Jews in their charter - teach killing Jews is an honorable thing to their children - have Jewish students trapped in buildings. Everything is the Jews fault.

Sounds like the days and weeks right before Kristallnacht.
What is antisemitic is trying to invoke nazi imagery in order to smear college kids. I sincerely doubt you have ever even been to Israel or Palestine, let alone talked to anyone from that region.
It was not stolen - you cannot have stolen what was never yours - if you believe that - then you have a problem with the UN who ratified Israel as an independent nation.

Palestine has been illegally occupied since the 6 day war when Israel seized it. Every relevant body has declared them illegal.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟373,956.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
You would die of a gunshot wound the moment you touched my wife.
Good to hear. No surprise since that would be the response from most.

So the Gazan's response is justified then.

However, the United Nations placed Israel as a Nation through legal treaty - there has never been a country called Palestine - know your history.
I do thanks. Seems you are unaware that settlers steal Gazan homes.

If you're going to try and slam me, make sure you have a clue.

One cannot loose a country, when the country does not exist.
One can lose their home.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟373,956.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Funny, I DO have a problem with the UN creating Israel and stealing that land.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟714,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So the Gazan's response is justified then.
No because it doesn't fit your strawman argument
I do thanks. Seems you are unaware that settlers steal Gazan homes.
Might want to check your left leaning news sources and go to a variety of others. It might be very enlightening to you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟837,900.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
The UN plan was never successfully put into action. Israel declared its own existence, and was promptly recognized by the UN.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟714,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Take it up with them -

How can you take a nation when it never existed? Do you realize that a Palestinian nation has never existed.

Israel is a recognized sovereign nation - there is no sovereign of Palestine and one has never existed pre 1948.

Once again - you can not loose what is not yours.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟373,956.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
No because it doesn't fit your strawman argument

Might want to check your left leaning news sources and go to a variety of others. It might be very enlightening to you.
Wow.

Do you seriously not know that settlers have been annexing Gazan houses for, almost decades?

Your ignorance on this is beyond surprising given your disdain for Gazan but your CLEAR congruency in response to what has been happenning to them on an individual level.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟622,217.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
I'm sorry but did I say anywhere in this thread that I hate the Gazans?.....or Hamas? I pity them not because they are suffering, which they have brought down on themselves, but because God is just and they, as ALL of us, will stand before Him one day for judgement. They and their related brethren have persecuted the Jews for centuries as have so called 'christians' proclaiming their righteousness along the way. And they have no concept of the wrath that will come down on them because of it.
God is not done with His chosen people......not yet.
Ecc 3:
To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:

2 A time [a]to be born,
And a time to die;
A time to plant,
And a time to pluck what is planted;
3 A time to kill,
And a time to heal;
A time to break down,
And a time to build up;

4 A time to weep,
And a time to laugh;
A time to mourn,
And a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones,
And a time to gather stones;
A time to embrace,
And a time to refrain from embracing;
6 A time to gain,
And a time to lose;
A time to keep,
And a time to throw away;
7 A time to tear,
And a time to sew;
A time to keep silence,
And a time to speak;
8 A time to love,
And a time to hate;
A time of war,
And a time of peace.

BTW, it is customary when quoting the Bible to include chapter and verse.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟714,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What is antisemitic is trying to invoke nazi imagery in order to smear college kids. I sincerely doubt you have ever even been to Israel or Palestine, let alone talked to anyone from that region.
You would be wrong
Palestine has been illegally occupied since the 6 day war when Israel seized it. Every relevant body has declared them illegal.
Not the UN
Not the United States
Not Great Britian
Not the EU

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟373,956.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Take it up with them -

How can you take a nation when it never existed? Do you realize that a Palestinian nation has never existed.

Israel is a recognized sovereign nation - there is no sovereign of Palestine and one has never existed pre 1948.

Once again - you can not loose what is not yours.
Come on. This isn't fair. I didn't say "nation", I said land.

Can you not just reply to what I say?

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟148,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Just to clarify:

Not as a “primary” offense, no.
”Hate crimes” are only charged after an assault (say) charge.

Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟373,956.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I'm sorry but did I say anywhere in this thread that I hate the Gazans?.....or Hamas? I pity them not because they are suffering, which they have brought down on themselves, but because God is just and they, as ALL of us, will stand before Him one day for judgement.
None of what you are saying reflects "love your enemy".

They and their related brethren have persecuted the Jews for centuries as have so called 'christians' proclaiming their righteousness along the way. And they have no concept of the wrath that will come down on them because of it.
God is not done with His chosen people......not yet.
Just to clarify:
Who was the Messiah who returned the land of Israel to the Jews: Was it the UN? Is the UN the second coming of christ?

Because it's the MESSIAH who's supposed to be reuniting them and ushering in their good times.

BTW, it is customary when quoting the Bible to include chapter and verse.
I know. I felt it such a basic tenet that I didn't bother including the book, chapter or verse. Such a very basic tenet of Christianity; such a frequently quoted text; such a lofty, holy and high expectation; such a building block of Christ's love in us, that it wasn't needed.

Upvote 0

Slibhin

Apr 8, 2024
Toronto
✟4,534.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
You would be wrong

I didn't realize you were more of an expert on antisemitism then I, a Jewish Israeli.

Not the UN
Not the United States
Not Great Britian
Not the EU

You don't bother to look anything up, do you?

The UN declared them Illegal in 1967, then reaffirmed it in 1979 and 2016. They also said Israel was in violation of the Geneva convention.

The EU also said the same thing several times, as recently as 2019.

The British foreign secretaries stated they were illegal in 2009 and 2012.

Try again.

Upvote 0