✟18,637.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
please pray for my friend caroline.

around three weeks ago, she was feeling unwell (headache), but said she'd be fine and would sleep it off

anyway, next morning, I got a call to say she was admitted to the hospital- no more information given

since then I've been able to get in contact with her, and she doesn't sound well at all- she can barely talk, (it's mainly screaming and mumbling), and, from what I gather, she's not even sure what's going on- like I don't think she realised it was me calling her

it's clear that there's more going on than just a headache- it's very distressing not being able to get the info I want

I am going to try again, last time I called I heard some people in the background, maybe one of them will take the phone and explain to me what's going on

anyway, we would both really appreciate the prayers

thanks

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟208,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray that Caroline would be healed, and that more information would be given to her concerned friend, whom You have placed in her life. In Christ's Name, Amen

Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟272,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would watch over your friend Caroline and make sure she gets the care she needs. I also pray that you would get the answers you need to feel reassured about Caroline's situation.

Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0