Please pray for my mother who's very sick

Inokuma

Jan 31, 2010
✟19,832.00
Faith
Christian
Please pray for my mother who's very sick. She's been dealing with skin problems for a while now(many years) and the doctors just aren't able to figure out what's wrong. She has a psoriasis/eczema rash that just keeps spreading all over her body and they turn into nasty sores, and usually the sores heal up with treatment, but they're having a hard time healing now and it's starting to make her physically sick. She's going to the doctor tomorrow, but I don't really have much faith in doctors at this point. Please pray for her total body healing, for these sores to heal up and the rashes to go away. Please pray for any infection to leave her body and for her to start feeling better.

Thank you all so much

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟146,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my mother who's very sick. She's been dealing with skin problems for a while now(many years) and the doctors just aren't able to figure out what's wrong. She has a psoriasis/eczema rash that just keeps spreading all over her body and they turn into nasty sores, and usually the sores heal up with treatment, but they're having a hard time healing now and it's starting to make her physically sick. She's going to the doctor tomorrow, but I don't really have much faith in doctors at this point. Please pray for her total body healing, for these sores to heal up and the rashes to go away. Please pray for any infection to leave her body and for her to start feeling better.

Thank you all so much
My prayers for your mother, and for the doctors to heal her.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟747,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green

Thank you all so much
Oh, please before I even begin. I am going to pause and say a prayer directly to God for your mother......I prayed that God may bless your mother and heal her from ALL of her afflictions.

I have a very special and close relationship with my mother (stopping to say a quick prayer for her and one more for your mother and YOU). I am a basket case when I see my mother in pain. We might get married, have girlfriends, cousins and even sisters but there is no love on this Eart (besides the love of God) that can compare to the love of a mother.

I feel so helpless but you and your mother will be dominating my prayers tonight. May she be happy and healthy and may you be granted the strength to be her support during this ordeal.

I want to avoid giving advice but I wanted to mention that I have been researching medicinal herbs, how to grow them, and how to forage for them in places like public parks and nature reserves. It can be a challenge learning where certain plants grow and in what season they are most viable but I have found it a good topic to lose myself in when looking for resources for my own mother, For a quick example "wild lettuce" is an amazing pain killer and anti-inflammatory medicine. You boil it down, press the water back out into the pot, then boil it down again to a paste and the book said it works as well as an opiate with no high and no addictive qualities. There are many books and tutorials online.

What I was thinking in my personal situation is it would be a nice distraction to learn this stuff and grow some of them in pots at home/ That would make a fascinating hobby for me with the result of good natural holistic medicine. Things like ginger, ginsing, and other roots make an excellent additive you you (or her) favorite tea. Add some lemon and honey and she gets the vitamin C which promotes healing and ginger has anti-oxidants and just a bunch of good stuff with it and ginseng is great for energy and it has healing properties.

I make me and my mom a nice medicinal tea with all that stuff and turmeric which is another miracle seasoning and we chat and have a nice morning. I can tell by your post that you really care for your mother so I'm not telling you to do any of these things but look them up and see if they would benefit her.

God bless you and your mother and apologize for going on and on but I understand the bond between mother and son and I promised I would take care of her for life. The only way she is going in a nursing home is if she is at risk of hurting herself at home. So spend time with her (I'm sure she loves it) do sweet things for her and study up on what herbs, greens, roots, and spices will improve her health. In natural medicine it's all about building up your system rather than giving a cure so if you are doing everything you can to keep her system strong a lot of these afflictions can be conquered by our own immune system.

One more prayer and I'm done.........I just sent another one up and God does listen. I read a study that said people in the hospital who are prayed for have better outcomes so ask for God to intervene. That's all I got and it's a lot to take in but I am praying for you and your mother with all my heart.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟747,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
It means so much to me when a child truly cares for their mother. After all, our mothers cared for us and loved us like no other could....Still praying for relief for the mother and peace of mind for her child.

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟105,116.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single

Thank you all so much

Our Father in heaven,

We place before You Inokuma's mother in prayer. We ask by Your Will that healing will be upon her for condition. Grant her rest and recovery from this skin affliction. We ask for Your Peace to be on the family as well as they go through this challenging time together. Wisdom and clarity for the attending doctors.

We pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟128,986.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Thank you all so much
Praying now! Lord God I lift up Inokuma's mother to You right now and I pray for Your intervention in her current situation and for her complete healing and deliverance from anything wrong in her mind and body, I pray that all skin problems would go right now! I take authority over the eczema and the sores right now and I command them to be healed in the name of Jesus! I also command all infection to leave her body now in the name of Jesus! I speak life over her mind and body now in Jesus' name!

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟365,204.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Thank you all so much
:prayer:

Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0