Podcaster's claim that women who get abortions 'should be killed' sparks intense debate

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,741,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A podcaster's recent suggestion that women who have abortions "should be killed" has led to an explosive debate within the pro-life movement.

Jenna Ellis, a former attorney for former President Donald Trump and host of "The Jenna Ellis Show" who describes herself as a "servant of Jesus Christ," shared a clip captured by the left-wing X account Right Wing Watch on Monday. The clip in question, taken from Sunday's episode of "The Regular Man Podcast," documents a conversation between host Steve Cruz and former Daily Wire reporter Ben Zeisloft.

"The person who paid to murder this baby and [consented] to kill it, they're never held accountable for that murder," Cruz declared, referring to women who have abortions.

Continued below.

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,250,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
A podcaster's recent suggestion that women who have abortions "should be killed" has led to an explosive debate within the pro-life movement.

Jenna Ellis, a former attorney for former President Donald Trump and host of "The Jenna Ellis Show" who describes herself as a "servant of Jesus Christ," shared a clip captured by the left-wing X account Right Wing Watch on Monday. The clip in question, taken from Sunday's episode of "The Regular Man Podcast," documents a conversation between host Steve Cruz and former Daily Wire reporter Ben Zeisloft.

"The person who paid to murder this baby and [consented] to kill it, they're never held accountable for that murder," Cruz declared, referring to women who have abortions.

Continued below.
So some guy with a podcast with about five subscribers says "dig a hole and put her down". A sentiment I have NEVER heard. And some left wing podcast finds that and objects to it. That's what they live for I guess. Then somebody else finds out about the left wing podcast and a 'major internet bruhaha erupts'. It reminds me of Westboro in Kansas. The private domain of one demented guy and his mostly subjugated family. Do they still even exist?

• Winner
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,741,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So some guy with a podcast with about five subscribers says "dig a hole and put her down". A sentiment I have NEVER heard. And some left wing podcast finds that and objects to it. That's what they live for I guess. Then somebody else finds out about the left wing podcast and a 'major internet bruhaha erupts'. It reminds me of Westboro in Kansas. The private domain of one demented guy and his mostly subjugated family. Do they still even exist?
They do but they have been awfully quiet lately.

• Informative
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,250,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
They do but they have been awfully quiet lately.
Westboro was always a joke. I often thought it was a covert invention of the LGBTQWERTY folks to make Christians look evil.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,741,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Westboro was always a joke. I often thought it was a covert invention of the LGBTQWERTY folks to make Christians look evil.
Lol! Sadly, I think that bunch is all too serious.

• Agree
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,250,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Lol! Sadly, I think that bunch is all too serious.
Not much of a 'bunch' though. It's an unglorified house thing. I can't even call it a 'church'.

• Agree
Upvote 0