Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Those who once embraced the occult are exposing the dangers of practices that many consider harmless​

HANNA CASTAÑEDA rolled up her sleeves and trudged her stroller up a hilly path that’s shaded by oak trees and wraps around two small lakes. Her shoeless 2-year-old son Luka reached his hand up every few minutes for another piece of cracker. Castañeda, 31, never pictured herself doing everyday motherhood tasks. In fact, she once vowed not to have children.

Castañeda, who lives in Novato, Calif., spent most of her 20s couch-surfing or living out of her Honda CR-V in search of the next transcendent experience. Her interest in the occult started out small, with a curiosity about astrology and New Age spiritualism. To some, those might seem harmless enough. But by 2019, she felt gripped in an insatiable quest, one that led her deep into occult practices involving witchcraft, indigenous shamanism, and ceremonial rituals intended to summon demonic spirits. All of this was mixed with psychedelic drugs such as ayahuasca and LSD.

“At the core, I believed I was this divine self,” Castañeda said. “I was on a journey of peeling back the layers, going deeper and deeper into occult practices, so I could truly be free.”

Continued below.

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟49,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
“At the core, I believed I was this divine self,” Castañeda said.
Yep that will do it every time , "Yea shall be as Gods".
Best to accept the fact that we are here today and gone tomorrow , to become fertilizer for daffodils.
Or as the bible says ,
In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

There are too many people falling for this "SELF" trap.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0