Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟78,302.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

We…who will believe in the Word of Truth when we hear it…. must come out from “them”: the man-based “churches” that we have been attached to.

The organized churches of men (which are built upon their handwritings of ordinances) will not believe in the true preaching of the good news of Christ who has rendered death idle for us today and has brought life and immortality to light (manifesting that knowledge) through that gospel (good news).

They will be “ashamed” of His testimony.

2Ti 1:8-11 KJV
(8) Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
(9) Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
(10) But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
(11) Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

They will hear His testimony about the true gospel of our mortal salvation and will be “ashamed” of Him and His words.

Luk 9:26-27 KJV
(26) For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

They will be ashamed to hear that we shall not taste of death until we see the government of God replace all the governments of men of this earth. We, who believe in His words, will be kept alive….standing…here in this earth until the coming age.

(27) But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

For whosoever believes into Him should not perish (shall not taste of mortal death) but shall have an age-lasting life (left standing here in this earth).

Joh 3:15-17 KJV
(15) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
(16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

We must no longer be attached to them… the “unclean” churches of men. We are unclean when we sit together with them. Our sanctification comes by coming out from among them and being separate.

2Co 6:14-18 KJV
(14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
(15) And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

We must come out of “Babylon” because they are preaching things without any meaning.

Rev 18:4 KJV
(4) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

They ….the spiritual Babylonians…. “preach” without understanding. They use good words and fair speeches but they preach the Bible without any understanding…and we really cannot understand what they are saying to us.

Their Bible preaching is empty of meanings…. babbling without its true meaning. They "mumble" without meaning. Their preaching is fluff. How many personal stories do they tell in their speaking and make it obvious that they don't know what they are talking about? They have to fill in with alot of nothingness...empty words. They have been sent for our judgment for not hearing and doing His commandments.

Deu 28:49 KJV
(49) The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand
;

Babel/Babylon was the place where man’s language was confounded…so that they could not understand one another’s speech.

Gen 11:7-9 KJV
(7) Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
(8) So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
(9) Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

We don’t understand their “language”…their preaching. We truly cannot understand what they are saying. They are "Babylonians".

Jer 5:15-17 KJV
(15) Lo, I will bring a nation upon you from far, O house of Israel, saith the LORD: it is a mighty nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language thou knowest not, neither understandest what they say.

Their quiver is an open sepulcher.

(16) Their quiver is as an open sepulchre, they are all mighty men.

They feed only themselves…taking advantage of us.

(17) And they shall eat up thine harvest, and thy bread, which thy sons and thy daughters should eat: they shall eat up thy flocks and thine herds: they shall eat up thy vines and thy fig trees: they shall impoverish thy fenced cities, wherein thou trustedst, with the sword.

There is no understanding among them.

Rom 3:10-18 KJV
(10) As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
(11) There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
(12) They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Their throat is an open sepulcher. Their tongues have used deceit. The poison of asps is under their lips. Their “preaching” without any understanding leads us to our mortal deaths.

(13) Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

(14) Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

The age-lasting life of Jesus is not being made manifest in their “preaching”. Instead, their words are leading us to our mortal death (their feet are swift to shed blood) as they do not know the true gospel of our Savior.

(15) Their feet are swift to shed blood:
(16) Destruction and misery are in their ways:
(17) And the way of peace have they not known:

(18) There is no fear of God before their eyes.

But our Lord comes to deliver us from those whose “deeper speech” we cannot perceive. Who preach the Word of God with stammering lips without any understanding. He comes to open up the Scriptures to our hearing ears....so that we may have a true understanding.

Isa 33:19 KJV

(19) Thou shalt not see a fierce people, a people of a deeper speech than thou canst perceive; of a stammering tongue, that thou canst not understand.