victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please stop trotting out garbage like this and misinforming people.
Every symptom or side effect of the vax on that pic is what doctors are talking about , I chose the pic over video's to save people having to watch long drawn out vids. No misinformation here.

• Agree
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟318,536.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
It's all very simple really , they the elite and our gov are saying that they believe the world is heading for a climate crises , and that something needs to be done or the world is doomed.
They have been trying for yrs to change things , like catalytic converters on cars and of course now electric cars etc etc but nothing is working for them,
So they came to realize there is only one option left. Hence viruses , injections , 5G etc etc.
I disagree. The rich and government types have always been against taking steps to combat climate change. The money involved in continuing to use fossil fuels incomprehensible. It’s the fossil fuel CEOs and the politicians in their pockets have been minimising climate change for over 50 years out in the open for all to see.

It’s not shadowy people in darkened rooms with esoteric reasons for doing what they do it’s CEOs in air conditioned offices talking to the people we vote for.

And the motivation is simple money. There is no complex plan. It’s just about money. Just like how the tobacco industry for decades tried to tell us smoking was not harmful

It’s only money. Not some diabolical power play. They are already in power and in control.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟318,536.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
MARBURG ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE ~ DR. RASHID BUTTAR (RIP). 5G FREQUENCY KILL SWITCH?

I forgot about this guy folks , he's saying the same thing as Todd Calender.
Only 2 mins
This guy?

"In 2007, Buttar was brought before the North Carolina Board of Medical Examiners, accused of unprofessional conduct for providing ineffectual therapies to four cancer patients. Three of those patients later died.[12][13][14] Following public hearings in 2008, the panel recommended that Buttar's license "be suspended indefinitely" and that he be prohibited from treating children or patients with cancer, but stayed the decision, ultimately giving Buttar a formal reprimand in 2010 while allowing him to continue to practice.[15][3][16]

Buttar was criticized for his use of chelation therapies,[2] such as topical cream containing chelators to treat children with autism, and for his use of intravenous hydrogen peroxide and EDTA to treat cancer.[5][17] He came to public attention in 2009 when he alleged to have successfully used chelation therapy to treat Desiree Jennings, a Washington Redskins cheerleading ambassador who had made dubious claims about having dystonia and losing her ability to walk or talk normally after receiving a flu shot.[2][18][19][20][21] Reporting on the case, Discover described Buttar as a "a prominent anti-vaccine doctor who treats 'vaccine damage' cases".

In July 2009, Buttar and his wife Debbie achieved the rank of "blue diamond" within the distributor network of the multi-level marketing company Monavie, which sold an acai-based beverage until going into foreclosure in 2015.[22]

In April 2010, the FDA sent Buttar a warning letter for illegally marketing unapproved topical creams as drugs via his websites, YouTube videos, and radio appearances.[5][6] FDA inspections also revealed that Buttar's company, V-SAB Medical Labs, had not complied with good manufacturing practices and that its products were adulterated according to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.[7]

In 2011, as a result of the disciplinary action in North Carolina, the Hawaii Medical Board denied Buttar a medical license.[23]

In 2019, the North Carolina Medical Board disciplined Buttar after receiving two complaints. In one case, a physician was worried that Buttar's treatment of a cancer patient hindered appropriate treatment and increased the patient's pain and suffering. In the other case, Buttar admitted that his personal relationship with the parent of a young patient constituted a boundary violation. Buttar and the Medical Board settled the complaints in a Consent Order that included a reprimand and a requirement to take courses in ethics and recordkeeping. Buttar acknowledged that his conduct constituted "unprofessional conduct including, but not limited to, departure from or the failure to conform to the ethics of the profession." Additionally, regarding the cancer patient, Buttar acknowledged that his documentation of care "failed to conform to the standards of acceptable and prevailing medical practice".[4]"

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟405,128.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
not_sure_if_person_serious.jpg

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So it's the 4th of October.

Can you guess what has happened? Nothing :)
Remember I told you earlier that the vax gives you brain fog
  • memory problems
  • a lack of mental clarity
  • poor concentration
  • an inability to focus
You have already forgotten about the 11th.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This guy?

"In 2007, Buttar was brought before the North Carolina Board of Medical Examiners, accused of unprofessional conduct for providing ineffectual therapies to four cancer patients. Three of those patients later died.[12][13][14] Following public hearings in 2008, the panel recommended that Buttar's license "be suspended indefinitely" and that he be prohibited from treating children or patients with cancer, but stayed the decision, ultimately giving Buttar a formal reprimand in 2010 while allowing him to continue to practice.[15][3][16]

Buttar was criticized for his use of chelation therapies,[2] such as topical cream containing chelators to treat children with autism, and for his use of intravenous hydrogen peroxide and EDTA to treat cancer.[5][17] He came to public attention in 2009 when he alleged to have successfully used chelation therapy to treat Desiree Jennings, a Washington Redskins cheerleading ambassador who had made dubious claims about having dystonia and losing her ability to walk or talk normally after receiving a flu shot.[2][18][19][20][21] Reporting on the case, Discover described Buttar as a "a prominent anti-vaccine doctor who treats 'vaccine damage' cases".

In July 2009, Buttar and his wife Debbie achieved the rank of "blue diamond" within the distributor network of the multi-level marketing company Monavie, which sold an acai-based beverage until going into foreclosure in 2015.[22]

In April 2010, the FDA sent Buttar a warning letter for illegally marketing unapproved topical creams as drugs via his websites, YouTube videos, and radio appearances.[5][6] FDA inspections also revealed that Buttar's company, V-SAB Medical Labs, had not complied with good manufacturing practices and that its products were adulterated according to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.[7]

In 2011, as a result of the disciplinary action in North Carolina, the Hawaii Medical Board denied Buttar a medical license.[23]

In 2019, the North Carolina Medical Board disciplined Buttar after receiving two complaints. In one case, a physician was worried that Buttar's treatment of a cancer patient hindered appropriate treatment and increased the patient's pain and suffering. In the other case, Buttar admitted that his personal relationship with the parent of a young patient constituted a boundary violation. Buttar and the Medical Board settled the complaints in a Consent Order that included a reprimand and a requirement to take courses in ethics and recordkeeping. Buttar acknowledged that his conduct constituted "unprofessional conduct including, but not limited to, departure from or the failure to conform to the ethics of the profession." Additionally, regarding the cancer patient, Buttar acknowledged that his documentation of care "failed to conform to the standards of acceptable and prevailing medical practice".[4]"

Yeah almost everyone who spoke out about the dangers of the vax were treated like this.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟318,536.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Remember I told you earlier that the vax gives you brain fog
  • memory problems
  • poor concentration
  • an inability to focus
You have already forgotten about the 11th.
I’ll make you an honest bet. If I turn into a Covid zombie on the 11th I’ll but you your favourite conspiracy theorist’s merch to a value of £5.

As an aside, all those symptoms are also true of lack of sleep. Or stress. Or low mood. Or depression.

They are what’s called ‘non specific’ symptoms because they are very, very common for people to experience.

People make all sorts of claims as to why they have those really common symptoms: Wi-Fi, mobile phones, pylons, etc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I’ll make you an honest bet. If I turn into a Covid zombie on the 11th I’ll but you your favourite conspiracy theorist’s merch to a value of £5.

As an aside, all those symptoms are also true of lack of sleep. Or stress. Or low mood. Or depression.

They are what’s called ‘non specific’ symptoms because they are very, very common for people to experience.

People make all sorts of claims as to why they have those really common symptoms: Wi-Fi, mobile phones, pylons, etc.
Hang on your in England aren't you..?

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟109,044.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Reactions: guyver
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ranunculus

Aug 21, 2008
✟274,754.00
Country
Luxembourg
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It’s the 12th. Where are the zombies?

Bwaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha!
It was going to happen but Trump and the global alliance stopped it. That's just how it is.

If a major specific prediction happens that just goes to show how right the prediction was and if it doesn't happen, that also just goes to show how right the prediction was. Falsifiability? That's for chumps! Rationalizing away inconvenient results after the fact is how we roll.

P-O-S-T-H-O-C, find out what it means to me. Oh sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me

• Haha
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh look it's my old buddies all come to visit me , how nice.
They seem to have forgotten that nobody said that it was going to be 100% certain , but then that's obviously the brain fog at work again.
  • memory problems
  • poor concentration
  • an inability to focus
Thank god that I didn't take this experimental injection , im silly enough as it is.

• Winner
Reactions: Aaron112
Upvote 0