victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well that's the latest info folks , if the covid 19 vaxx hasn't killed you yet , then this could very well be phase 2 of the depopulation agenda.
In this first very short vid Dr Lee Merit explains how the 5g can cause problems in the vaxxed....

Caution about October 4th

And in this second very short vid , Military attorney Todd Callender says lipid nanoparticles in the vaxx contain pathogens that can be released by pulsed 5G signal

5G Activated Zombie Apocalypse

And if it doesn't happen on those dates , don't think we are out of the woods just yet , they do have an agenda.

ranunculus

Aug 21, 2008
✟274,754.00
Country
Luxembourg
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
And if it doesn't happen on those dates , don't think we are out of the woods just yet , they do have an agenda.
moving-goalposts-goalposts.gif

Upvote 0

ranunculus

Aug 21, 2008
✟274,754.00
Country
Luxembourg
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Well unless they stop the 5g the threat remains.
The threat of the depopulation agenda... Sorry, I'm not aware of any depopulation agenda. Is that the one where before vaccines arrived Republicans and Democrats died of C19 at similar rates but after vaccines Republicans died at 140% the rate of Democrats?
You mean that depopulation agenda? When politicians started politicizing public health information... leading many to take a position of vaccine hesitancy, which killed 300K Americans

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The threat of the depopulation agenda... Sorry, I'm not aware of any depopulation agenda. Is that the one where before vaccines arrived Republicans and Democrats died of C19 at similar rates but after vaccines Republicans died at 140% the rate of Democrats?
You mean that depopulation agenda? When politicians started politicizing public health information... leading many to take a position of vaccine hesitancy, which killed 300K Americans
No i have never of that one before.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟109,044.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the bio-tech nanotechnology transhumanism technology being injected, inhaled and fed to us is a neuralink receiver/transmitter for programable micro wave frequencies, which to the kabbalists/masons/alchemists is but a means to try and establish their holy grail ...

• Informative
Reactions: guyver
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟318,536.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Well that's the latest info folks , if the covid 19 vaxx hasn't killed you yet , then this could very well be phase 2 of the depopulation agenda.
In this first very short vid Dr Lee Merit explains how the 5g can cause problems in the vaxxed....

Caution about October 4th

And in this second very short vid , Military attorney Todd Callender says lipid nanoparticles in the vaxx contain pathogens that can be released by pulsed 5G signal

5G Activated Zombie Apocalypse

Crikey. I’ve been reliably informed that due to the vaccine and multiple boosters I’ve had that I died earlier this year.

How will this new development affect people like me?

Upvote 0

ranunculus

Aug 21, 2008
✟274,754.00
Country
Luxembourg
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
No i have never of that one before.

Likely it's because we don't share the same reality

Researchers from Yale University who studied the pandemic's effects on those two states say that from the pandemic's start in March 2020 through December 2021, "excess mortality was significantly higher for Republican voters than Democratic voters after COVID-19 vaccines were available to all adults, but not before."

More specifically, the researchers say, their adjusted analysis found that "the excess death rate among Republican voters was 43% higher than the excess death rate among Democratic voters" after vaccine eligibility was opened.

I look forward to October 11 passing by with nothing happening

Here are some excuses you can use when it inevitable doesn't happen

- We're using the wrong calendar, they meant October 11 on the Julian / Mayan / Roman calendar

- The Black Hats / Clintons / Bill Gates / Soros interfered.

- It was a test of resolve.

- It happened, but only people who really believed are now living in 5D.

- It happened but the roll out wasn't public.

- Trump wisely postponed it to show us how bad things are.

• Winner
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Crikey. I’ve been reliably informed that due to the vaccine and multiple boosters I’ve had that I died earlier this year.

How will this new development affect people like me?
Well you could try watching the two very short vids in my OP.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Likely it's because we don't share the same reality
That's an understatement ....
If you had seen the vids , you would have seen Dr Lee Merit say it may or may not happen.
No one is making excuses it's just the way it is.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟318,536.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Thats what the thread is all about , like I said earlier , best watch the vids.
Yeah. I did. The guy says it might or might not happen. How is that in anyway a useful comment?

I may or may not grow a unicorn horn on my noggin.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are people out there on the internet saying to watch out for a government shutdown before the 4th of october.
The thinking is that they the gov need to go underground to hide away from the zombie apocalypse.
Oh well lets wait and see.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟318,536.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
There are people out there on the internet saying to watch out for a government shutdown before the 4th of october.
The thinking is that they the gov need to go underground to hide away from the zombie apocalypse.
Oh well lets wait and see.
You honestly think there might be a zombie apocalypse? Why would ‘the government’ do a zombie apocalypse?

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You honestly think there might be a zombie apocalypse? Why would ‘the government’ do a zombie apocalypse?
No not like zombies we see in movies , and I find it hard to believe that all the vaxxed people are just gonna drop dead.
I'm thinking more like we won't see anything , but that the frequency will simply set off that stuff in the vax , and over time the vaxxed people will start coming down with all kinds of diseases , which would allow the Gov to say , oh look we have new viruses and lock us all down and force inject everyone with their all ready to go new vaccine.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟318,536.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
and over time the vaxxed people will start coming down with all kinds of diseases
Since I got vaxxed I’ve had not one bout of cold or flu. I used to get at least a cold each year. Now? Nothing.

So by the power of correlation I can only conclude that the various vaccines I have taken over the last three years or so has protected me.

What say you?

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Since I got vaxxed I’ve had not one bout of cold or flu. I used to get at least a cold each year. Now? Nothing.

So by the power of correlation I can only conclude that the various vaccines I have taken over the last three years or so has protected me.

What say you?
Your talking about since the vaccine roll out , but i'm talking about after the 5g frequency on the 4th or 11th of October.

Upvote 0