For those who seem to think Jesus would not be against illegals entering the USA

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Well, I don't know where it can be found in the Word where it says we are to obey man's laws, but it is there. And of course we all know that we are not required to obey laws that contradict God's (Christ's).

I just don't see where there is any flaw whatsoever in the federal law that says people coming to our country need to follow the laws thereof (?).

So yeh, I am impatient and sometimes angry with people who act like the scripture I named above somehow conflicts with such psgs as Mt 25:31 where Jesus says to help others in need.

This is why Jesus established a Church on Earth: to help us make sense of such (sometimes seen as) contradictions btwn one scripture psg and another. We need a CHURCH to show us the way, because there ARE seemingly many "contradictions."

Too bad said Church is run by humans--- but Jesus also promised that He would "be with us until the end." (Mt 28:20)

I am tired of heretical or heretical-sounding popes, and yet Jesus is obviously bigger than any human pope, heretic or non-heretic.

Besides, I don't recall even Francis saying or implying that there is a huge flaw in our federal laws RE immigration, legal or otherwise (which of course is not to say he didn't) .