Come Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Followers4christ

Love my wife, 2 sons and Daughter. God is great!!
Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Erwin has destroyed the Christian fellowship here on CF and has made this Site a Socal community not a Christian one.Our voices have fell on deaf ears and he has killed this Christian site for the sake of pleasing men.This is a sad day for all of us and we must come together and let Erwin know this is not acceptable.God Bless you all :sigh:

:hug: Hugs go out to ALL of you:hug:

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Erwin has destroyed the Christian fellowship here on CF and has made this Site a Socal community not a Christian one.Our voices have fell on deaf ears and he has killed this Christian site for the sake of pleasing men.This is a sad day for all of us and we must come together and let Erwin know this is not acceptable.God Bless you all :sigh:

:hug: Hugs go out to ALL of you:hug:

Interesting point of view. For 'interesting' read 'barking mad'.

I suspect the evidence is against you. As far as I can see, the site is not at all dead, neither has it ceased to reflect Christ in its values and vision. Quite the opposite, in fact. I don't see Christ setting up a ghetto to live inside when he wandered the earth.

I do wonder, however, who these 'men' are that Erwin is trying to please? :eek: Is there something we should know? ^_^

Meanwhile, I reserve the right to choose my own feelings, and sad is not it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.