• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

cervical cancer

BlondieLashes

Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
Standing right behind you! ;)
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just heard from a friend that was in the industry awhile back...some of you know her on here as Tara or Pure1. She has just been diagnosed with cervical cancer. Prayers are appreciated. I don't know if she is going to check the forum or not, but I know she would appreciate the prayers...

I have had surgery myself for HPV and for the removal of cells that were precancerous.

This is serious stuff. No matter how old you are or if you have had the Gardisil (spelling?) vaccine or not, I am going to be a total Mom here and tell you to get in to your ObGyn for an annual pap.

I just made my appointment today after talking to Tara and realized that I had last been in in 2009 which is pretty stupid on my part given that I have HPV and have had to have precancerous cells removed. I know how easy it is to forget to do this, but it is NECESSARY! Okay, I will leave you all alone now... Just concerned.

BlondieLashes

Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They say it goes in threes right? Well, just found out yesterday that another old friend from the industry (former bounder and roadie for Sublime) is on life support....praying for him too... I guess when you live life hard it comes back to hit you.

Upvote 0

7he4uthor

7he 7rue he4RT of 7he CRE4TOR
Mar 16, 2011
7he he4RT of GOD
Visit site
✟16,942.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
i interviewed a street weorker in mx
learning that cartel agents search small towns promising work in a factory in df
one they get there they are trapped

a suspicious nasty looking guy watched us and she said she couldnt move from that spot

you might be surprised to learn that my research into mind control shows
that intelligence agencies are oversight to the drug cartels worldwide and they answer to a group of bankers of mostly german origin.

its called a conspiracy theory
only its not a theory ... if you research the evidence is there
next time you withdraw money from an atm ... perhaps think that the cia hells angels and traffickers are all under the control of a few bankers

i watched a doc which presented info that hiv originated from a polio vaccine
another stated that vaccine was part of a bioweapons research program
and tlc's evolution series [i kept a copy on vhs] shows that hiv is race selective
blacks and asians having zero immunity, cucasains having 10%

if it is right as the bible says to pray for those in need as well as for your enemies and those who abuse you, then praying for this banker cartel [jekyll island] might be at the top of the list.

they need to understand that control/manipulation isnt where their true happiness lies.

pray for them
who abuse you
the drug dealers, the tyrants, their masters, the false church, the politicians, the military, the bankers

Upvote 0

Andy Pandy

Dec 18, 2010
✟15,222.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you remember Steve Irwin ?
I recall a statement his wife made after he died, and I took it to heart about people with enthusiasm for all things. Perhaps if we are allowed to live longer it is to experience all the things that we wish too. Who knows, but I liked her statement, he has 'lived' a lifetime of experiences not to be missed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BlondieLashes

Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you remember Steve Irwin ?
I recall a statement his wife made after he died, and I took it to heart about people with enthusiasm for all things. Perhaps if we are allowed to live longer it is to experience all the things that we wish too. Who knows, but I liked her statement, he has 'lived' a lifetime of experiences not to be missed.

That is beautiful...:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Phogg

Bent, Folded, Stapled and Mutilated
Mar 18, 2012
In the Ironbound section, near Avenue L
✟7,762.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have a friend from the industry with Hep C. Two bouts of treatment have failed.
Another with a rare neurological dissorder.

Another one died recently who had more things wrong than I could keep track of. Her sister inlaw (also spent time in the business) has ongoing migrains the doctors can't do anything about.

My Sponser in CR who did gay films and his wife have the usual herpes, and a young twenty something from my church has been back out working the streets again...carying MERS, and with warrants on her.

Sometimes it feels like the ones who die have it best.
I can hardly ever get one of us who hasn't come to Christ to accept God's mercy and be with me in eternity. I know thats not my responsibility, but I feel like there is no one else I can be around where I don't feel judged. In recent years I have scaled my social contact back to church and people fom the industry or rape survivor recovery groups. I fit in better than I ever used to but now all my friends seem to die a lot.

I'm probably not making sense.

Upvote 0

BlondieLashes

Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Phogg - You make a lot of sense. I have been out of the industry for years and still mainly associate with people I knew in the industry or that are still in. You're doing better than I am if you fit in at church...

I am keeping your friends in prayer. I will add those you listed here. Thanks for posting. I hope you are doing well!

Upvote 0