Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As some of you know, she is back on the mental facility. She has stopped taking calls and tried to escape around 4am this morning. She refused to take her medication and is becoming extremely argumentative with the care team. She was in with a roommate and was so argumentative towards here that they had to remove my sister into a room by herself. My sister is not a big woman but it took 3 EMT’s to removed her from her couch to the ambulance. My concern is she will become increasingly combative and violent. She told her husband that Jesus accepted her into Heaven so there is fear of another suicide attempt. Please pray for this situation if you think about it. We are all exhausted and worried.

Thank you! :praying:

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟151,783.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As some of you know, she is back on the mental facility. She has stopped taking calls and tried to escape around 4am this morning. She refused to take her medication and is becoming extremely argumentative with the care team. She was in with a roommate and was so argumentative towards here that they had to remove my sister into a room by herself. My sister is not a big woman but it took 3 EMTs to removed her from her couch to the ambulance. My concern is she will become increasingly combative and violent. She told her husband that Jesus accepted her into Heaven so there is fear of another suicide attempt. Please pray for this situation if you think about it. We are all exhausted and worried.

Prayed for your sister, that she can be healed of this ailment, and that she may trust in the doctors.

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟105,316.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
As some of you know, she is back on the mental facility. She has stopped taking calls and tried to escape around 4am this morning. She refused to take her medication and is becoming extremely argumentative with the care team. She was in with a roommate and was so argumentative towards here that they had to remove my sister into a room by herself. My sister is not a big woman but it took 3 EMT’s to removed her from her couch to the ambulance. My concern is she will become increasingly combative and violent. She told her husband that Jesus accepted her into Heaven so there is fear of another suicide attempt. Please pray for this situation if you think about it. We are all exhausted and worried.

Our Father in heaven,

We seek you in prayer for Michie's sister. May You grant her recovery of the mind, body and soul. Protect her from intrusive thoughts and in times of anger calm her temperaments. We ask for an abundance of grace and blessings to be upon the family as well as they navigate this together. May You also grant the doctors and caretakers wisdom and clarity in their tasks.

In the name of Christ Jesus we claim, Amen.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟207,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

So sorry to hear your family is going through this. Have they diagnosed yet?

• Friendly
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟211,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord,
Please help the doctors who are treating Michie’s sister get to the bottom of this mental illness, whatever it may be. As You commanded us not to worry in Matthew 6, I pray for Your strength for this family, that they may be able to follow Your command in the face of this darkness. Help all involved to see Michie’s sister as You see her.
In Christ’s Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,770,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So sorry to hear your family is going through this. Have they diagnosed yet?
Schizophrenic and manic depressive. Her brain has shrunk 25% because of the stress of the illness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟105,316.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Schizophrenic and manic depressive. Her brain has shrunk 25% because of the stress of the illness.

That's sad to hear sister. I know it must be heartbreaking and stressful at the same time. In all these please do not forget about your own wellbeing as well. Stay strong and steadfast.

May you find rest and joy in the Lord and may the Lord bless you and your family in these trying times.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟207,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Ah, Mitchie that can be a difficult road. I have a brother with Schizophrenia. He has been institutionalized for years. He is doing very well on his current medications, and lives in a group setting. He comes over and mows my lawn several times a month. He told me a month ago that it took a very long time for him to even accept he was ill. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, for comfort for all involved. God can heal or today there are very good meds, but it takes time.
Blessings to you Mitchie.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,770,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ah, Mitchie that can be a difficult road. I have a brother with Schizophrenia. He has been institutionalized for years. He is doing very well on his current medications, and lives in a group setting. He comes over and mows my lawn several times a month. He told me a month ago that it took a very long time for him to even accept he was ill. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, for comfort for all involved. God can heal or today there are very good meds, but it takes time.
Blessings to you Mitchie.
Thank you!

• Friendly
Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums