Missouri
✟18,873.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I noticed in the Living Avatars that there are now these backgrounds that are like smaller, narrow. What is that? Does it somehow go with the other backgrounds, the ones we've always had? I don't get it. Are we supposed to piece together a background with a whole bunch of those narrow ones or something?

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I noticed in the Living Avatars that there are now these backgrounds that are like smaller, narrow. What is that? Does it somehow go with the other backgrounds, the ones we've always had? I don't get it. Are we supposed to piece together a background with a whole bunch of those narrow ones or something?

Hello, dorig :)

Well, when Erwin owned CF, back circa 2007 and before, we did not use the living avatar programme. Erwin had a character setup of his own and those narrow backgrounds were what we used to use, along with the CF characters and items which you see under the link on the far right, (CF Dollies), when you go to the LA programme now. When CF changed owners the LA programme was introduced, but they retained all of the character items previously used, including the old narrow backgrounds. That's why some of us use an LA background overlaid with one or more of the old, narrow ones. You can also stretch the narrow backgrounds out to cover the entire avatar background in its present size, if you like. Hope this helps. :)

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Also, to stretch out a narrow bg type on Shift S and hold it down while you pull a corner of the narrow bg. It will get to a larger size and you can make the size the full avatar box or less by just stopping at the point you want.

Upvote 0