Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I agree Joy! Everyone looks wonderful. What are you doing today? I am going to get those female tests done, mam and bone density. I never had a bone density test before but I've come of age to have one.lol

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

JPPT1974
I posted your picture JPPT.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
What is everyone doing for Thanksgiving?

We all share the responsibility here, me with my MIL and my SIL. My SIL will not be with us this year, so my MIL and I will each have to do a bit more. We will have it at our house. Last year, when we debuted our new kitchen, we had about 21 here. This year it will be a more reasonable 10, but my hubby will not be with us, either. He has to work. :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, everyone :)

Ruth has suggested I enter this competition rather than act as a judge as she already has several other judges. I'm happy to do so, and will enter as flowerpetals as my joyshirley avatar just won't save at all.

We don't have Thanksgiving here in NZ. I think it's a lovely tradition, though. :)

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Im in:)

What Im most thankful for on CF is all the friends and family I have made thru the years. I care so much for all of you.... It doesn't matter what our background, we share so much in this Christian life that here, after a while, denominational lines mean nothing and friendship means everything:groupray: That right there is what Im soooooo very thankful for:hug::prayer:

Upvote 0