WILTON CARDINAL GREGORY ARCHBISHOP OF WASHINGTON D.C. CALLS OUT PRESIDENT BIDEN AS A CAFETERIA CATHOLIC!

Cosmic Charlie

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
Oct 14, 2003
✟71,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So here's the thing, if and when we pray the prayer of the Our Father - Are we not intending that it be likewise as it is in Heaven.
But this seems so simplistic, right?
Like the eternal life doesn't precisely matter on earth because the many varying ways people like to choose to believe.
So we ought not cause disruption for a zealous person is seen as a mental one.

If you like, outside the Bible, the testament of other early fathers who stood up to the secular promptings.

But maybe we hide the truth under a basket because it doesn't sit well with folks who do not agree, as free will says they may not, and on pretense hide away from bold faith.

ALSO - ABORTION is not healthcare - because the Bible tells us the LORD ABOVE knit us in the womb. HE KNEW US BEFORE He knit us.
That's truth. He basically wants HEALTHCARE for the babies.
WHERE is their healthcare?
Does a woman commit murder and not struggle with it?
If you are well read then certainly you know when a woman gets pregnant - the DNA of that child is now part of her brain - survival of the human race I gander.
ONE third of women who have abortions either commit suicide on the anniversary of the birthdate that didn't happen or the abortion.
HOW - CC - is that care? Let alone healthcare?
Once the baby is gone, that woman [if sane or caring] struggles through life from that decision.

AND NOW for IRONY...
Women are told to say to men - you cannot tell me what to do with my body ...
1. This is not their body. Their body is a temporary condition.
2. Men do NOT comprehend the battle they fight ever after. Nor do they care.. it's not DNA in their brains.
3. It's Hypocrisy to suggest there is even a smidge of healthcare involved in that decision.

I tell you my friend, the spirit world is not only eternal but vastly different and if we shy away from following the Lord, well there were many souls gone before us seek prayer and contrition.
"If" they were so lucky to receive a miracle at all of gaining time in purgatory.

Jesus said to make it to Heaven we must be perfect like the Father.
Ponder how far our personal journey is to that end.

Are we caring about the child??
And do we care the Almighty had plans for HIS Creation - His creation of a wanted soul?
His WILL?
So.....

no, then on my question ? ;

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟477,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Geezz....

All you had to do was tell me the Dan Williams was the guy who wrote "God's own Party" I mean, there are about 100 Daniel Williams.

Now that I know who Daniel Williams is :

That's a peer reviewed book your talking about as if it's an X (or twitter or whatever) post. It's actually, you know, been verified as being, you know, correct and stuff. Claiming it's just someone else opinion is the kind weridy stuff that we have to put up with since Web 2.0.
CC abortion and contraception have been around as long as the oldest ... profession.
It was not legal under the Catholic Church which aided governments world wide til the French Revolution which was 100 years attacking the French Monarchy and the Catholics aid to governments. [1700s]

It was then not legal-eze til the court case at the level of Supreme Court and the errors of the USA and the 'other religions' allowing it spread.

Is that simplistic?

Upvote 0