• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

When it comes to untruths, there were some doozies last night.

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟235,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
This was a particularly good interaction between the candidates and where I think Vance failed bad.

Well, of course you do. And of course to others it is simply not only old news, but no big deal now.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟519,700.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Well Walz looked like that pretty much most of the debate. Quotes like when Walz said he was a "knucklehead" lol??? That was the one thing he said that was actually the truth!
I guess 1 word added to the single still image is supposed to be convincing or something? Kinda weird what passes for evidence among right wing talking points these days.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟335,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I guess 1 word added to the single still image is supposed to be convincing or something? Kinda weird what passes for evidence among right wing talking points these days.
Most who watched the debate agree with me...but you already knew that...

Upvote 0