Delaware
✟113,550.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really hate the zodiac signs and astrology. I used to find it interesting, but now I realize it is a waste of time and a lie. God did not give me sign, He just made me, me. I hate that certain signs are supposed to not get along. I am grateful to God that He freed me from interest in the zodiac and astrology. What God made/created is way better than what the zodiac says we are. :clap::clap::hug::hug::cheer::cheer::cookie::cookie::coffee::coffee::custard::custard:

Hi! So, totally off subject, but how did you get your font that color? Thanks!

Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟220,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was curious last night & saw the job I got fired from is open. It’s open a lot. Once in a while I get curious & see.

The description sounds like a typical desk job but it’s fast-paced high intensity customer service. The biggest problem was you have to learn the computer system & procedures in real-time. You don’t learn those first in a slower environment. I’m not sure it would’ve been a good fit for me either way, but no doubt they set up a lot to fail there. I lasted 4 months. I was super-depressed & anxious. Job hunting hadn’t been easy for me. I had struggled for a few years.

A week later I started my current job & have been here 10 years.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: venksta
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟292,245.00
Faith
Christian
I like getting older, I have to say. I've always been fairly confident, but throughout my twenties, anxiety, uncertainty and impatience stifled everything.

Nowadays - now in my 30s, the confidence sits on a foundation of calmness. I'm so patient, calm and measured in everything, that life seems so much easier now. I honestly think that painting and completing artworks in bustling streets in cities like London, New York, Tokyo, etc has instilled it. When you're talking to the general public, you just learn how to stay calm. (Especially when language barriers are a factor.)

I asked for it, He served it. (Calmness, that is.)

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,021,041.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I bought another book about the Borden murders on Amazon. It turns out to be six hundred pages long. :waaah: I sure hope I enjoy reading it because that's gonna be a tough go.

Upvote 0