Ohio
✟8,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is the mind of Christ? In my opinion It dies and lives daily. It doesn't desire or have wealth or political ambition, care, worries, or fears. It suffers many afflictions. It's content in all situations and wants only basic needs. It's simplistic not luxurious.

It's humble, gentle, meekness in wisdom, lowly minded, forgiving, merciful, compassion, understanding, empathetic and loving.

It's somtimes confused or scared. It's what the apostles teach us. It's hated and rejected.

Last edited:

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟77,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
What is the mind of Christ?
I can give you 300 scriptures that talks about the mind of Christ. The Mind of Christ is Holy, light not darkness, heavenly calling, living stones, chosen people, royal priesthood, holy nation, stranger in the world, child of God, died to sin.

I could go on and on.

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟8,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can give you 300 scriptures that talks about the mind of Christ. The Mind of Christ is Holy, light not darkness, heavenly calling, living stones, chosen people, royal priesthood, holy nation, stranger in the world, child of God, died to sin.

I could go on and on.
There is different kinds of darkness and light. Both are alike to God

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟77,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
There is different kinds of darkness and light. Both are alike to God
God is light. There is no darkness in Him. I am just trying to help you understand what it means to have the mind of Christ. You can do your own study to see what the Bible teaches on this subject if you want. This is a part of what it means to be born again, spirit filled believer.

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟8,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God is light. There is no darkness in Him. I am just trying to help you understand what it means to have the mind of Christ. You can do your own study to see what the Bible teaches on this subject if you want. This is a part of what it means to be born again, spirit filled believer.
The Psalms say that darkness and light are the same to God. Darkness can refer to something hidden. Like God is hidden but not evil. Remember Satan creates false light as well. Psalms 139

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟77,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Psalms 139
  1. Divine Light: The imagery suggests that God’s presence illuminates even the darkest corners of existence. Darkness, which often symbolizes fear, uncertainty, or suffering, holds no secrets from the Divine.

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟8,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  1. Divine Light: The imagery suggests that God’s presence illuminates even the darkest corners of existence. Darkness, which often symbolizes fear, uncertainty, or suffering, holds no secrets from the Divine.
You are discerning scripture by an unknown source outside the Bible. No thank you friend.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟77,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
You are discerning scripture by an unknown source outside the Bible. No thank you friend.
Yes, I have been using AI and I am finding a lot of that is not accurate. They just pick up things here there and everywhere.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟77,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I use the Bible and rely on God.
Yes, that is good. Do you know what the Bible teaches about having the Mind of Christ.
WE believe in restoration miracles. Whatever is broke, God can fix it.

We just need to have faith, trust and believe in Him and He will bring it to pass.
I have never talked to anyone that feels God disappointed them.
So we trust in the Lord and allow Him to do what He does.

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟8,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, that is good. Do you know what the Bible teaches about having the Mind of Christ.
WE believe in restoration miracles. Whatever is broke, God can fix it.

We just need to have faith, trust and believe in Him and He will bring it to pass.
I have never talked to anyone that feels God disappointed them.
So we trust in the Lord and allow Him to do what He does.
My faith is different

Upvote 0
May 10, 2024
Auburn
✟1,937.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Peace to all,

Good information and thanks to all.

To me this is my "The Logic of the Holy Spirit" and thanks for reading, Stephen

To me the mind of God is logically the directed will of the Father. Jesus became flesh as the Word that is present before creation was ever created was even created, the Eternal Priestly Authority Conscience eternal being. Both Jesus and the Holy Spirit are persons in the trinity, and we become in the image of the Father through the Power of the Holy Spirit. To me Jesus and the Holy Spirit became one in being through the Body Christ to become into the image of the Father. To me it is the static state of eternity perceived logically as The Final Exodus, unchanging and immortal and free of corruption from internal tempters or any chance of failure. This to me is the Transfiguration. Perhaps the Second Coming. Peter James and John were told by Jesus not to say anything about the Transfiguration until after Jesus' Resurrection. Please advise if I am in error, this is just logic to support The Word. And as we all know we are all Disciples and follow Him.

To me the state of sanctification or friendship in the soul through Christ allows glorification and transfiguration from the immortal and incorruptible Baptized body and soul becoming into the image of the Father through the Power of the Holy Spirit. As always, we are open to correction, and please advise. For all mankind, we become one in being with the Father nd the Son through the power of the Holy Spirit, Glorified.

To me this is The Logic of the Holy Spirit.

What would Jesus do in all cases of faith and morality? We know He will never fail, and we as Brothers and Sisters of Christ will see God, Our Father with new eyes as a New Being.

This to me is the logic I see of The Holy Spirit will of God. Please advise on corrections or suggest improvements in wording correctly and any faults one sees to help better for all to understand, thanks in advance, Stephen.

Peace always,
Stephen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟8,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Peace to all,

Good information and thanks to all.

To me this is my "The Logic of the Holy Spirit" and thanks for reading, Stephen

To me the mind of God is logically the directed will of the Father. Jesus became flesh as the Word that is present before creation was ever created was even created, the Eternal Priestly Authority Conscience eternal being. Both Jesus and the Holy Spirit are persons in the trinity, and we become in the image of the Father through the Power of the Holy Spirit. To me Jesus and the Holy Spirit became one in being through the Body Christ to become into the image of the Father. To me it is the static state of eternity perceived logically as The Final Exodus, unchanging and immortal and free of corruption from internal tempters or any chance of failure. This to me is the Transfiguration. Perhaps the Second Coming. Peter James and John were told by Jesus not to say anything about the Transfiguration until after Jesus' Resurrection. Please advise if I am in error, this is just logic to support The Word. And as we all know we are all Disciples and follow Him.

To me the state of sanctification or friendship in the soul through Christ allows glorification and transfiguration from the immortal and incorruptible Baptized body and soul becoming into the image of the Father through the Power of the Holy Spirit. As always, we are open to correction, and please advise. For all mankind, we become one in being with the Father nd the Son through the power of the Holy Spirit, Glorified.

To me this is The Logic of the Holy Spirit.

What would Jesus do in all cases of faith and morality? We know He will never fail, and we as Brothers and Sisters of Christ will see God, Our Father with new eyes as a New Being.

This to me is the logic I see of The Holy Spirit will of God. Please advise on corrections or suggest improvements in wording correctly and any faults one sees to help better for all to understand, thanks in advance, Stephen.

Peace always,
Stephen
Sounds complicated. I like seeing God as my father and Jesus as my older brother and perhaps father figure. He and the father both live inside you according to John chapter 14. The spirit of truth comes in as well. It's all God but I dont understand it or need to that I can see.

Upvote 0