• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Vision of Trump

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,175,031.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for sharing your personal experiences. God works in so many diverse ways. I am glad that you are gifted.
Thanks for sharing your personal experiences. God works in so many diverse ways. I am glad that you are gifted.
I really appreciate your kindness in that post. It can be concerning to share such experiences as some people may just think you are, well, nuts.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,175,031.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Sounds like the first horseman has a bow from what you are saying. You know what that bow could symbolize? The rainbow junk movement that has started. I think the Great Tribulation will begin sometime this century. What technology was in your Last Days vision? Did it look a bit more advanced than today's tech?
I just now saw this particular post. I did not want to give the impression that I had some kind of sweeping detailed view of the last days. That would not be true.

There are some few things I feel I was shown, but they are controversial and best not gotten into. Again, why should anyone believe me? But I do believe that the book of Revelation is telling us accurately what is to come.

I will share this, though. As I said, we need to be prayed up, praised up and obeyed up. But more than that, per all the prompting I have been getting

In Joshua 1 Joshua was told to not let the words of the Lord depart out of his mouth. He was told to mutter on them day and night.

He was a warrior, leading his people to many victories.
But we are warriors too in very dangerous and concerning times.

Since you seem to be curious about what I feel I have been shown about the last days, well this is what I personally think is by far the most important.

That we keep muttering the Word day and night. I have favorited bible promises and Bible based songs on YouTube, that I sing along with or speak with ongoing.

I guess that seems extreme. And it’s not easy. It seems easy but we need prayer to make us faithful.

It seems extreme, but these are extreme times and far more extreme times are coming. “The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty to the destroying of strongholds. Casting down vain imaginations, and bringing every thought captive to Yahushuah” aka Christ.

I don’t think there is any better way to be keeping our mind stayed on Christ, than for us to be muttering his words. And by the way, we have so many more than Joshua had since we now have the New Testament, the Psalms, Proverbs and so on.

We are also told that the word of the Lord is a hammer that breaks the rock. The rocks are the things that are causing us our problems. And so many times, so many times, the Lord keeps inaudibly telling me to “hammer.”

But of course, you can reality check all of this with the Scriptures and with the Lord, for yourself as you wish.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟525,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I really appreciate your kindness in that post. It can be concerning to share such experiences as some people may just think you are, well, nuts.

Not me! I do not think you are nuts! lol

Rather, what I see is a sister who was courageous in publicly sharing her dream ...
obedient in doing so ...
knowing she may catch some 'flack' from folks for doing it!

I do believe God still speaks thru dreams and visions.
That an intercessor would be used in this way, comes as absolutely no surprise to me.

I expect to see more of the supernatural move of God, as we move forward together into the end times.
(Least, I sure hope that we will!)

Thank you for sharing your dream.
Praying for Donald Trump.

• Friendly
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟590,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just now saw this particular post. I did not want to give the impression that I had some kind of sweeping detailed view of the last days. That would not be true.

There are some few things I feel I was shown, but they are controversial and best not gotten into. Again, why should anyone believe me? But I do believe that the book of Revelation is telling us accurately what is to come.

I will share this, though. As I said, we need to be prayed up, praised up and obeyed up. But more than that, per all the prompting I have been getting

In Joshua 1 Joshua was told to not let the words of the Lord depart out of his mouth. He was told to mutter on them day and night.

He was a warrior, leading his people to many victories.
But we are warriors too in very dangerous and concerning times.

Since you seem to be curious about what I feel I have been shown about the last days, well this is what I personally think is by far the most important.

That we keep muttering the Word day and night. I have favorited bible promises and Bible based songs on YouTube, that I sing along with or speak with ongoing.

I guess that seems extreme. And it’s not easy. It seems easy but we need prayer to make us faithful.

It seems extreme, but these are extreme times and far more extreme times are coming. “The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty to the destroying of strongholds. Casting down vain imaginations, and bringing every thought captive to Yahushuah” aka Christ.

I don’t think there is any better way to be keeping our mind stayed on Christ, than for us to be muttering his words. And by the way, we have so many more than Joshua had since we now have the New Testament, the Psalms, Proverbs and so on.

We are also told that the word of the Lord is a hammer that breaks the rock. The rocks are the things that are causing us our problems. And so many times, so many times, the Lord keeps inaudibly telling me to “hammer.”

But of course, you can reality check all of this with the Scriptures and with the Lord, for yourself as you wish.
Amen. I do not mutter the Word every day, but I do try to tell folks about Jesus' words in Matthew, and I have started listening to Christian music more again (1970s-2000s). But yes, we must pray everyday. Revelation is going to happen soon.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,175,031.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Not me! I do not think you are nuts! lol

Rather, what I see is a sister who was courageous in publicly sharing her dream ...
obedient in doing so ...
knowing she may catch some 'flack' from folks for doing it!

I do believe God still speaks thru dreams and visions.
That an intercessor would be used in this way, comes as absolutely no surprise to me.

I expect to see more of the supernatural move of God, as we move forward together into the end times.
(Least, I sure hope that we will!)

Thank you for sharing your dream.
Praying for Donald Trump.
I thank you for your words of encouragement. And I do agree that as evil increases, so will the supernatural moves of our Father for his people.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,175,031.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Amen. I do not mutter the Word every day, but I do try to tell folks about Jesus' words in Matthew, and I have started listening to Christian music more again (1970s-2000s). But yes, we must pray everyday. Revelation is going to happen soon.
Yeal I like the older Christian music too. Even from past centuries.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟525,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I thank you for your words of encouragement. And I do agree that as evil increases, so will the supernatural moves of our Father for his people.
So many have lost faith in the spiritual gifts, if they ever had it.
But the church needs them ... and especially now, the church in America ... because we're headed for persecution.
I don't see that kind of faith now, but I believe it will happen. Posts like yours, they give me hope.

God bless.
:hibiscus:

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟590,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeal I like the older Christian music too. Even from past centuries.
Agreed. Christian music was good, even the really old stuff from the classical period, though I am less familiar with classic Christian music, though Ave Maria is beautiful.

Ave Maria (Cinematic Version):

Latin Lyrics (Schubert, 1825):
Ave Maria
Ave Maria
Gratia plena Maria,
gratia plena Maria,
gratia plena Ave,
ave dominus
Dominus tecum

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟590,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Though I am no longer Roman Catholic, and do not sing the lyrics to this song, I agree that the music of Ava Maria is incredibly beautiful. Maybe the most beautiful melody in the world.
It is one of the most beautiful melodies in the world. Regardless of denomination, we both trust in Jesus. :) We are all brethren in Christ.

• Friendly
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Ace777

Jesus Saves
Jun 20, 2024
✟9,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Most folks do not get visions anymore in the New Testament era.
I think visions are a part of the imagination. We are not allowed to talk about them on here. We are not even allowed to talk about our dreams on here.

Acts 2 17
“’In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟525,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I think visions are a part of the imagination. We are not allowed to talk about them on here. We are not even allowed to talk about our dreams on here.
Yes, there is a place on CF where dreams and visions can be discussed, by persons who believe the sign gifts of the Spirit are still active in the church today. It is called the "Sign Gifts" forum (a subforum found under the "Spiritual Gifts" forum). Here is a link to it:

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟590,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Acts 2 17
“’In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.
I will say what @mourningdove~ said. For myself, I do not trust in visions that much, and have never gotten any. Anyways, I have to leave this thread to deal with some my Olympics thread.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,175,031.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Acts 2 17
“’In the last days, the Lord says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.”
I am confused. You did include this quote from the Bible, which is what I go by:
Acts 2 17
“’In the last days, the Lord I lsays, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.”

At the same time you were saying that you think visions are part of the imagination.

So are you saying that what Acts 2 describes should all be considered those peoples’ imaginations?

No doubt that is true at least sometimes. But is that what Acts 2 is talking about? That is a rhetorical question as I feel I already know the answer.

In Acts 2 does it say that people should feel free to give their personal interpretations of what a vision means to them that came from someone else? Of course you’re free to do that. But it’s your opinion. And the Bible never tells us to seek such advice. Of course, we are free to seek advice if we want to, but we were never told that we must accept other people’s opinions, especially if they seem to us to conflict with the Scriptures.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,175,031.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Yes, there is a place on CF where dreams and visions can be discussed, by persons who believe the sign gifts of the Spirit are still active in the church today. It is called the "Sign Gifts" forum (a subforum found under the "Spiritual Gifts" forum). Here is a link to it:

Thank you for the link.

Upvote 0

Ace777

Jesus Saves
Jun 20, 2024
✟9,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
At the same time you were saying that you think visions are part of the imagination.
Sorry I did not make that more clear. As Christian we have dreams and visions. But we are not allowed to tell our dreams and visions here on this forum. There are christians who will question if your dream or vision really came from God. My response is FINE, just consider it a product of the imagination if you do not think God is talking to us. Half the books in the library are fiction. Yet there is still truth in them.

Yes, thanks for pointing out that there is a difference between imagination and dreams and visions.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,175,031.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Sorry I did not make that more clear. As Christian we have dreams and visions. But we are not allowed to tell our dreams and visions here on this forum. There are christians who will question if your dream or vision really came from God. My response is FINE, just consider it a product of the imagination if you do not think God is talking to us. Half the books in the library are fiction. Yet there is still truth in them.

Yes, thanks for pointing out that there is a difference between imagination and dreams and visions.
That was a gracious reply indeed. I will go to that other forum as maybe I feel a need to, in the future.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟808,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
There is no way for me to reality check the things I am going to present below. But one way or another I hope you will consider these issues worthy of prayer for light from the Lord.

World rulers used have cup bearers who would taste their kings’ food so that there was no chance of anyone poisoning them.

I am praying for Trump to have a cup bearer, in a modern sense.

And here is why. Again, please just pray about it to get the Lord’s guidance.

Over a week ago, I suddenly had this vision of Trump in a coffin, from the chest up. There were no visible wounds. There was no explanation. But at about the same time I kept inaudibly being brought the word “poison”. Finally, I put two and two together.

I would certainly not be the first person to be concerned that Trump‘s enemies might try to poison him. Poison can mimic illness, especially for an elderly person. It wouldn’t leave visible wounds on the outside of the body.

Funny thing, as I was pondering whether or not to leave this post, I felt told inaudibly that milk would be the greatest source of danger. So I researched to see if Trump even drinks milk. And apparently he loves raw milk.

And come to think of it, raw milk is not all nice and bottled up to prevent tampering, unlike, I assume,standard milk is.

Once again, why should you believe me? But if you feel so led, please pray for Trump not to be poisoned. (I know a lot of you are praying for his safety already, of course.)

And by the way, I’m really not a political fan of anybody. But I sure wouldn’t like to see our nation being traumatized by an assassination of a major political figure. And of course murder is breaking a major commandment

This isn't saying what you think it is.

I'll pray on it.

Upvote 0