• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Tucker Carlson Repeats the Conspiracy Theory, that the Nazis Didn't Really Plan the Holocaust

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟45,405.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I didn't say he was a denier. From the initial, cursory info I have from the OP, it sounds like he's a revisionist, of the form who makes it sound like the Nazis (or Hitler) didn't really mean for the Holocaust to come about.
So you do not know what he says but do not like him because he sort of sounds a certain way. Deep
Do you think Cooper was intending to say something different than what my quick summary captures of his view?
No idea, but I would have thought Tucker would be careful not to have some outright nazi loving quack on for an hour.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

2PhiloVoid

Learn to Discern!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,199,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So you do not know what he says but do not like him because he sort of sounds a certain way. Deep

No idea, but I would have thought Tucker would be careful not to have some outright nazi loving quack on for an hour.

So, educate me. What did I miss?

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟45,405.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
So, educate me. What did I miss?
The questions here are for people badmouthing a show host and a guest. Claims were made about their character and falseness. If you have nothing, fine. If you did we would have probably seen it by now.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Learn to Discern!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,199,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The questions here are for people badmouthing a show host and a guest. Claims were made about their character and falseness. If you have nothing, fine. If you did we would have probably seen it by now.

Right on. Evidence for my first criterion hasn't been produced, and I'm still looking for it. Thus far, I'm not finding it, so I have nothing to share at the moment on it.

Of course, being that I have nothing easily found on it doesn't, in my eyes, look good for Darryl Cooper. If he's qualified to say the things he's reported to have said, it shouldn't be so difficult to find his credentials as a "historian."

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟45,405.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Right on. Evidence for my first criterion hasn't been produced, and I'm still looking for it. Thus far, I'm not finding it, so I have nothing to share at the moment on it.

Of course, being that I have nothing easily found on it doesn't, in my eyes, look good for Darryl Cooper. If he's qualified to say the things he's reported to have said, it shouldn't be so difficult to find his credentials as a "historian."
A tub has to stand on it's own legs and if the guest said things that can be shown false, why would anyone care if they had a degree or not? Looking at Tucker we find this

"Tucker applied for admission to several prestigious universities but was turned down. With the help of his future father-in-law, he was eventually accepted by Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut."

It is commonly said that history is written by the people who won the wars. So having 'credentials' from institutions in some countries would not be a positive thing in many cases when researching what probably actually happened. Let's face it, universities in some western countries could not so much as tell you the difference between a man and a woman. If we looked at the media we might find a lot of degrees and education in people there. However, most of the media lately seems to be in the same choir of propaganda dispersal rather than any sort of search for truth. So when I see someone (especially in admitted ignorance) claim that alternative sources must be bad and wrong because they lack 'credentials' that says to me that they have chosen a belief set and automatically dislike other opinions.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Learn to Discern!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,199,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A tub has to stand on it's own legs and if the guest said things that can be shown false, why would anyone care if they had a degree or not? Looking at Tucker we find this

"Tucker applied for admission to several prestigious universities but was turned down. With the help of his future father-in-law, he was eventually accepted by Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut."

It is commonly said that history is written by the people who won the wars. So having 'credentials' from institutions in some countries would not be a positive thing in many cases when researching what probably actually happened. Let's face it, universities in some western countries could not so much as tell you the difference between a man and a woman. If we looked at the media we might find a lot of degrees and education in people there. However, most of the media lately seems to be in the same choir of propaganda dispersal rather than any sort of search for truth. So when I see someone (especially in admitted ignorance) claim that alternative sources must be bad and wrong because they lack 'credentials' that says to me that they have chosen a belief set and automatically dislike other opinions.

What??? :scratch: I wasn't talking about Tucker in my post above. Did you read my previous post?

Upvote 0