• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Trump suggests that he’ll vote for the pro-abortion state referendum to eliminate Florida’s six-week ban: ‘Too short’ [Now says he's a no]

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟796,830.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think this is what people call a flip flop when a democrat does it?
It’s a flip flop no matter who.

The issue is with the “appearing to suggest”.

It isn’t factual.
He has not stated it plainly.

It a definite possibility of a could be happening.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nithavela

you're in charge you can do it just get louis
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟522,757.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
“I am going to be voting that we need more than six weeks,” the former president added.

That can't be much plainer.
Statements by trump are subject to as much interpretation as needed to make them palatable.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟796,830.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
“I am going to be voting that we need more than six weeks,” the former president added.

That can't be much plainer.
You started with “appearing to suggest”

Are you editing your op?

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟292,845.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You started with “appearing to suggest”

Are you editing your op?
It's called quoting verbatum: Trump to vote against Florida abortion measure after backlash

The Republican presidential nominee's decision to vote against the Florida abortion measure comes just one day after he was asked by NBC News how he would vote. “I think the six week is too short,” Trump said in the interview on Thursday. “It has to be more time. I told them that I want more weeks.”

“I am going to be voting that we need more than six weeks,” he said when pressed.

Upvote 0