• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

"Trump says he'd create a government efficiency commission led by Elon Musk"

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟176,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mmhm...

I'm not talking about his politics. Objectively speaking, Twitter is doing poorly since he took over, and Tesla has been losing market share pretty rapidly - both, in large part, due to business decisions that he made.

Should I expect you to refrain from criticizing our political leadership in the future then? Armchair quarterbacking is all that anyone ever does here.
Politics is a little different
And if you want to argue that the richest man in the world is a poor businessman go right ahead.
You're entitled to your opinion.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟179,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
A couple of people on a forum critiquing the richest man in the world. Y'all should really get over yourselves
How does “being rich” impact on how you perceive a person, are they to be listened to and valued more simply for their immense wealth?

This level of wealth inequality cannot be maintained for long, eventually the plebes wise up.

If he was backing Harris and planning to do the same thing for her, y'all would be loving the idea
Like our wild defense in “Soros” threads?

I, myself, say “who am I to tell him how to spend his money?”; but this implicit “rich people know better” is borderline monarchist.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums