• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Top Ten Most Evil Men

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Top 10 Most Evil Men
Top Ten Most Evil Men
The most unfortunate aspect to researching this list was the realization that that I could do a top 100 most evil men and still have a multitude of people for a second list! The selection of this list is based not upon death tolls, but upon the general actions, and impact, or brutality of the people. From bad to worst, here are the top 10 evil men in history.

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟40,525.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Top 10 Most Evil Men
Top Ten Most Evil Men
The most unfortunate aspect to researching this list was the realization that that I could do a top 100 most evil men and still have a multitude of people for a second list! The selection of this list is based not upon death tolls, but upon the general actions, and impact, or brutality of the people. From bad to worst, here are the top 10 evil men in history.

Good to see Stalin take the first spot this time. Usually it's Hitler.

Although I think putting Vlad Tepeç on the list is a bit - well, not exactly out of place, but lacking in contect. Sure he was a great bloody b*st*rd, but iirc he lived in times and places when that wasn't the slightest bid unusual. The only reason people remember his name and single him out is because of Bram Stoker.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Where is Ghengis Khan? I would think that he is more deserving then two or three of those named

There were so many to choose from.

Maybe Attila was more representative of the type of this type of evil than Ghengis, even though in sheer numbers, Ghengis was more deadly.

Likewise, Mao only gets an honorable mention to a Stalin or a Pol Pot, even though his reign set the alltime record of death by state.

Upvote 0

Rebekka

meow meow meow meow meow meow
Oct 25, 2006
✟34,375.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I disagree with both lists, but especially disproportionate is #2 on the list of evil women, as she seems to have killed only one person. Murder is murder, and I think murdering only one person (and a puppy) is, well, less evil than murdering more than one. Yes, it's disgusting what she did to the body - but seriously, to rank this woman as the second most evil of all time? :doh:

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟40,525.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I disagree with both lists, but especially disproportionate is #2 on the list of evil women, as she seems to have killed only one person. Murder is murder, and I think murdering only one person (and a puppy) is, well, less evil than murdering more than one. Yes, it's disgusting what she did to the body - but seriously, to rank this woman as the second most evil of all time? :doh:

BUT SHE KILLED A PUPPY!!1!

Seriously though, both lists are sort of half-right. Belle Guinness and Elisabeth Bathory? Not going to argue with that one.

Upvote 0

Rebekka

meow meow meow meow meow meow
Oct 25, 2006
✟34,375.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
You've got to admit, even Hitler liked dogs.
^_^
And he was vegetarian.

The camplady on this list didn't, forgot her name - she underfed him. So not all nazis are doglovers.

Reminds me of the first Hans Teeuwen show,
"Ze hebben het altijd over de joden...

maar de Duitsers waren ook geen lieverdjes!"

(or something like that.)

Reactions: Antigone
Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟40,525.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Yeah, I saw that show in De Kleine Komedie. Nearly wet my pants. Drie wijven uit het oosten. "Dat is allemaal in de Jordaan hiero gebeurd."

...en toen knipte zijn vrouw Delila al zijn haren af en toen maakte ze een hanekam en toen moest 'ie drie keer kraaien."

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟40,525.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I wonder what google translate makes of this, if the non-Dutch speaking folks here want to know what we're talking about.

I also love the imitations. Whenever I hear a peacock, I think of Hans Teeuwen.

"My next imitation will be the brother of Henk de Vries."

"Hello, I am the Brother of Henk de Vries."

There is an English language version of Snelkookpan (Singalong) but I'd advise inquisitive minds to watch it at their own discretion.

Edit: this is a more PG Hans Teeuwen Clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJsc19QWhNo

Last edited:
Upvote 0

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟54,498.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Originally Posted by JoabAnias
How about a list of women?
You ask, we google.

I was just as shocked by the "Guess how old she is Link" that appears on the same web page. Regarding PAGENTS :doh:

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟40,525.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Originally Posted by JoabAnias

I was just as shocked by the "Guess how old she is Link" that appears on the same web page. Regarding PAGENTS :doh:

I haven't seen it, but I'm guessing it's more about the ridiculous nature of beauty pageants than it is about the girls themselves...

Upvote 0