The life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God...

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟78,302.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

Whosoever shall believe into Him should not perish (mortally die from this earth) but have AGE-LASTING life.

This life is to be had in this mortal body for the duration of this present evil age we are living in. It is AGE-LASTING life in this mortal flesh through this age we are currently in.

John 3:14-17
(14) And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
(15) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life (αἰώνιον :AGE-LASTING).
(16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting (αἰώνιον : AGE-LASTING) life.
(17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

It is an AGE-LASTING life (this present evil age we are living in) we are looking for in this mortal body.

He delivers us from (out of) this present evil AGE (should not be translated “world”).

We are delivered mortally by the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ as we keep it in this mortal body so that His life shall be made manifest in our mortal bodies which keeps us standing here in this earth through out the remainder of this age. This evil age should not make our mortal bodies perish from this world as we are kept alive....delivered mortally through this present age into the AGE TO COME without seeing death.

Galatians 1:3-4
(3) Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
(4) Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world (αἰῶνος: AGE) according to the will of God and our Father:

The keeping of His daily sacrifice shall make manifest His life in this mortal body…in this mortal flesh…which keeps our mortal bodies alive for the duration of this present evil age. Jesus died for us in our place for sin so that we do not have to mortally die but shall continue to live in this mortal body (because He WAS dead and IS ALIVE now).

2Corinthians 4:10-11 KJV
(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

The just shall live by faith….and that life which I NOW LIVE IN THE FLESH…I live by that faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Galatians 2:20 KJV
(20) I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. We are not to be taken OUT OF THE WORLD but to be kept here in this world and kept from its evil so that we do not perish mortally from this world.

John 17:15-16 KJV
(15) I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
(16) They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

For Jesus has been given power over all FLESH (mortal flesh) so that He should give AGE-LASTING life to as many as God has given Him.

John 17:2-3 KJV
(2) As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal (AGE-LASTING) life to as many as thou hast given him.

This is the source of that AGE-LASTING life in the flesh that we are living in:

(3) And this is life eternal (AGE-LASTING), that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Vambram
May 10, 2024
Auburn
✟1,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Peace to all,

So true,

"not only in this age but also in that which is to come?"

The logic of what I see as the "Trinity of the Body" to me is we become mortal and corrupt from Adam and Eve and Baptized, welcomed into the Body of Christ as Baptized and as becoming immortal and incorruptible then through confirmation of the Holy Spirit in the soul of the being, becoming glorified and transfigured into the image of the Father all through the Power of the Holy Spirit will of God.

To me this is the logic that is here.

Peace always,
Stephen

Upvote 0