• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Story, had a dream I died and went to hell

Jo555

Aug 18, 2024
Daytona
✟3,559.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Christian Black Metal, which is the Christian version of the Satanic genre of Black Metal, is comprised of some of the most hated music there is in the world. Why? Because Christians, such as yourself, believe that they are evil. But this does not stop a regular dose of death threats these musicians get from the secular Black Metal crowd because they are Christians. They will often say things that are intentionally done to offend people, in part, because the Truth is offensive. They do not operate on the same paradigm that you do. They will take artistic license to state things in a way where, if you are not paying attention, much like the parables of Jesus, you will not understand. They are edgy. They mean no harm. They just believe that Christians, in large part, have begun to shut off their brains and only accept what they have heard. As such, they are as creative as they are edgy and you have to study to understand. They are, however, completely sold out to Christ. They do not do it for the money as there is no money in Christian Black Metal. It is an acquired taste.
Our goal is not to offend people but to speak the truth in love. If what you're saying is true then they're not doing it from the right heart.

Call me judgmental or whatever you care to but within me in my spirit I feel it's evil and it's coming from a critical spirit and it's more elevating Satan than Christ. Let me know how that works out for you I will be praying for you.

Upvote 0

All Becomes New

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟216,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Listen, I don't know how you got those words in my text, but if you think I'm cursing instead of blessing you are more deceived than i thought

I'm going to be straightforward with you, that is worse than trash.
You can't see how the ficus is on the devil instead of Christ. He is elevating the devil, not Christ.

But if that us what you want to listen to ... You'll ignore the Lord's warning at your own wellbeing.

God bless you

The "[bless and not curse]" thing is automated. I had nothing to do with it. All I can guess is that you were using profanity, which is not allowed on this forum. Even the song say you think says it trying to let Satan in your heart (It is talking about Christ there, it is just cryptic) did not have profanity.

Here is another example of the same kind of music from a different band.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

All Becomes New

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟216,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Our goal is not to offend people but to speak the truth in love. If what you're saying is true then they're not doing it from the right heart.

Call me judgmental or whatever you care to but within me in my spirit I feel it's evil and it's coming from a critical spirit and it's more elevating Satan than Christ. Let me know how that works out for you I will be praying for you.

I am secure in my salvation. I appreciate you praying for me. I will say, however, that people often fear what they do not understand.

Upvote 0

Jo555

Aug 18, 2024
Daytona
✟3,559.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

And no reason for me to go on about that as you appear to really believe what you're saying so time will show what fruit that bears in your life.

Upvote 0

All Becomes New

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟216,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
And no reason for me to go on about that as you appear to really believe what you're saying so time will show what fruit that bears in your life.

I have nothing against you, friend. I appreciate your concern. I really do. I think what Christian Black Metal is is something you have never heard of before. As such, it makes total sense that you are apprehensive.

Upvote 0

Jo555

Aug 18, 2024
Daytona
✟3,559.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have nothing against you, friend. I appreciate your concern. I really do. I think what Christian Black Metal is is something you have never heard of before. As such, it makes total sense that you are apprehensive.
I'm not apprehensive. I'm discerning. There is a difference. I'm no spring chicken and been around the block a few times. I've gone to places most Christians wouldn't go to show others i love and accept them as they are., but took the Lord with me.

And I don't have to know what Christian black metal is to discern the spirit in operation. It's not Christ

You do what you accuse me of doing.

Upvote 0

Jo555

Aug 18, 2024
Daytona
✟3,559.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am secure in my salvation. I appreciate you praying for me. I will say, however, that people often fear what they do not understand.
I did not say you are not saved. But it's no point in continuing to talk to someone who hears differently.

Anyway, there was enough baiting on the prez debate last night. I had my say and won't be baited anymore. Going back to my Jesus freak party. God bless

Upvote 0

All Becomes New

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟216,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I did not say you are not saved. But it's no point in continuing to talk to someone who hears differently.

Anyway, there was enough baiting on the prez debate last night. I had my say and won't be baited anymore. Going back to my Jesus freak party. God bless

Just one favor I have for you. Remember the dream you have tonight and tell me about it tomorrow. I am not doing any voodoo or anything like that. I just sensed that you are going to have a significant dream tonight.

Upvote 0

Jo555

Aug 18, 2024
Daytona
✟3,559.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The "[bless and not curse]" thing is automated. I had nothing to do with it. All I can guess is that you were using profanity, which is not allowed on this forum. Even the song say you think says it trying to let Satan in your heart (It is talking about Christ there, it is just cryptic) did not have profanity.
I didn't use profanity, but i did use the dictation feature on my phone. It doesn't always understand me. It's possible it put the wrong word in there so i apologize if i was off.

I'm not listening to anymore because it really felt like an open door to hell. Call me close minded. I suspect you feel it too. Anyway, I'm turning the page...

Funny thing is in my heart i was somewhat critical of trump falling for the bait and God always knows how to humble me as i ask him to keep me humble.

I really felt this was a bait, but i wanted to have my say and leave it at that. I was having too good of a time here to let it get ruined. God bless.

Upvote 0

Jo555

Aug 18, 2024
Daytona
✟3,559.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I didn't use profanity, but i did use the dictation feature on my phone. It doesn't always understand me. It's possible it put the wrong word in there so i apologize if i was off.

I'm not listening to anymore because it really felt like an open door to hell. Call me close minded. I suspect you feel it too. Anyway, I'm turning the page...

Funny thing is in my heart i was somewhat critical of trump falling for the bait and God always knows how to humble me as i ask him to keep me humble.

I really felt this was a bait, but i wanted to have my say and leave it at that. I was having too good of a time here to let it get ruined.

Upvote 0

All Becomes New

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟216,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

I would not want to change your conscience. That is what Romans 14 is about.

You're a good individual to me. I have no problem with you.

I really felt this was a bait, but i wanted to have my say and leave it at that. I was having too good of a time here to let it get ruined. God bless.

Was not trying to provide bait. I hope my involvement in this matter will not keep you from the forum. That would make me feel guilty.

Upvote 0

Jo555

Aug 18, 2024
Daytona
✟3,559.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is the original song i purchased the dvd for. Still love it so ...

Just one favor I have for you. Remember the dream you have tonight and tell me about it tomorrow. I am not doing any voodoo or anything like that. I just sensed that you are going to have a significant dream tonight.

I would not want to change your conscience. That is what Romans 14 is about.

You're a good individual to me. I have no problem with you.

Was not trying to provide bait. I hope my involvement in this matter will not keep you from the forum. That would make me feel guilty.
I have dreams all the time from the Lord, and quite a few involving witches and they always go running at the name of Jesus.

And not saying you are a witch.

I'm not afraid in case that is your game. And I'm not going off this forum because of you. I just don't care to engage in bait. You i see as passive aggressive. Maybe I'm wrong, but just how it appears to me and I will move on and back to Jesus.

Pleasant dreams from Him.
Lord, msy your love continue to fill us and your light shine upon us for your glory. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Love you in Christ bro.

I do have to sleep now. God bless.

Upvote 0

All Becomes New

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟216,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
This is the original song i purchased the dvd for. Still love it so ...

I have dreams all the time from the Lord, and quite a few involving witches and they always go running at the name of Jesus.

And not saying you are a witch.

I'm not afraid in case that is your game. And I'm not going off this forum because of you. I just don't care to engage in bait. You i see as passive aggressive. Maybe I'm wrong, but just how it appears to me and I will move on and back to Jesus.

Pleasant dreams from Him.
Lord, msy your love continue to fill us and your light shine upon us for your glory. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Love you in Christ bro.

I do have to sleep now. God bless.

I am not being passive-aggressive. I am not being sarcastic. I am not being insincere.

Upvote 0

stevenb6

Apr 24, 2023
United States
✟20,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@All Becomes New being a metal head myself, what you are saying is basically scripture to me, I understand it very well. It's not even so much what they are singing about that's relevant, but the fact they can make themselves targets just to point out hypocrisy when the people preaching love and unity are literally attacking them for expression.

But @Jo555 I've been listening to worship most the day and last night, getting really into it and finding some new ones as well.

This first one is a 23 minute long song, like a symphony gets deeper and more emotional

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stevenb6

Apr 24, 2023
United States
✟20,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Christian Black Metal, which is the Christian version of the Satanic genre of Black Metal, is comprised of some of the most hated music there is in the world. Why? Because Christians, such as yourself, believe that they are evil. But this does not stop a regular dose of death threats these musicians get from the secular Black Metal crowd because they are Christians. They will often say things that are intentionally done to offend people, in part, because the Truth is offensive. They do not operate on the same paradigm that you do. They will take artistic license to state things in a way where, if you are not paying attention, much like the parables of Jesus, you will not understand. They are edgy. They mean no harm. They just believe that Christians, in large part, have begun to shut off their brains and only accept what they have heard. As such, they are as creative as they are edgy and you have to study to understand. They are, however, completely sold out to Christ. They do not do it for the money as there is no money in Christian Black Metal. It is an acquired taste.
Ghostemane is my absolute favorite artist.

A bit more black metal though, Advent Sorrow I enjoy

@Jo555 If you look up the lyrics (too hard to make out XD)
Some of it goes like:
And such flaming light has fallen
From heavens to earth
So feel the tremble below
Forever
And down below howls, so far below
A [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ing calling, hear the screaming?
With wounds stretching all the world
Crawling deeper through the hole
Writhing in fear
This place, brings us suffering
And I've become one last man
To heal the wounded scars
We are fools and we are so wrong
Selfish, cowards, pulling from all
I can't breathe and wake up, no one stares up
Calling and weeping for the stars

You can clearly interpret this is a very serious warning. Also suffering, but pointing to a creator as well. Jesus himself warned of hell more than anything else because of the absolute serious nature of it.

Upvote 0

All Becomes New

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟216,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Ghostemane is my absolute favorite artist.

A bit more black metal though, Advent Sorrow I enjoy

@Jo555 If you look up the lyrics (too hard to make out XD)
Some of it goes like:
And such flaming light has fallen
From heavens to earth
So feel the tremble below
Forever
And down below howls, so far below
A [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ing calling, hear the screaming?
With wounds stretching all the world
Crawling deeper through the hole
Writhing in fear
This place, brings us suffering
And I've become one last man
To heal the wounded scars
We are fools and we are so wrong
Selfish, cowards, pulling from all
I can't breathe and wake up, no one stares up
Calling and weeping for the stars

You can clearly interpret this is a very serious warning. Also suffering, but pointing to a creator as well. Jesus himself warned of hell more than anything else because of the absolute serious nature of it.

I only listen to Christian music.

Upvote 0

David Lamb

May 30, 2024
Paignton
✟16,601.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I only listen to Christian music.
Are you restricting that to vocal music, and saying that you only listen to such music that has Christian words, or do you mean that any music you listen to, including orchestral or other instrumental music, must have been written by a Christian composer? I am not sure how a symphony, a string quartet, or a march for brass band (for example) can be "Christian".

Upvote 0