HASTINGS
✟5,939.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This was expressed in the 70s when groups of people joined together because of the radical changes in society & the dissatisfaction.
Kibbutzniks & their like, anti establishment, anti-autoritarian, new- age, “Christian” & sudo-christian people’s they & the likeminded found real or false places to call “Home”.

We joined a group of Christians who follow someone who ha a “Word from God “?.??? To get out of the world
ie. “ Come ye out & be separated “. 2Cor. 6:17.
God moves in mysterious ways . In this US group I was saved after asking God for help at about 15, 30 years later I gave in. And not knowing His blood freed me, His death freed me & His love sustains me.
WOW AND WOW BACKWARDS.
BLESS YOU FOR TOUR INTEREST.

• Informative
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟134,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This was expressed in the 70s when groups of people joined together because of the radical changes in society & the dissatisfaction.
Kibbutzniks & their like, anti establishment, anti-autoritarian, new- age, “Christian” & sudo-christian people’s they & the likeminded found real or false places to call “Home”.

We joined a group of Christians who follow someone who ha a “Word from God “?.??? To get out of the world
ie. “ Come ye out & be separated “. 2Cor. 6:17.
God moves in mysterious ways . In this US group I was saved after asking God for help at about 15, 30 years later I gave in. And not knowing His blood freed me, His death freed me & His love sustains me.
WOW AND WOW BACKWARDS.
BLESS YOU FOR TOUR INTEREST.
Are you @Alex1st.1066 ? Your name is similar. But yes, we must ask Jesus into our lives as humanity, and become Christian. Yeah, New Age stuff is toxic to our society. So many people get sucked into it.

Upvote 0
Jul 28, 2022
East Sussex
✟19,288.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you @Alex1st.1066 ? Your name is similar. But yes, we must ask Jesus into our lives as humanity, and become Christian. Yeah, New Age stuff is toxic to our society. So many people get sucked into it.
Yep, I'm me :cool: Your right that's why Fellowship is so important our hearing the words of encouragement.

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟449,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟134,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
(Pretty colors!)

So your artwork made me think of this old song ...
maybe you could use it as a 'theme song' for your art! (Lol!)

Yeah, @Alex1st.1066 's artwork gives me an 1980s vibe. :) This song is from the 1980s, a good decade for pop and rock.

• Agree
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums