• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Stop Normalizing Trump

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟811,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Sane-washing, I don't even know it's a word.
Maybe it's something like fact-checking that damages the Trump Party. That is if anyone can tell the difference between a "fact" and "the truth."

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟224,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's exactly what Democrats did after the elections of 2000, 2004 and 2016.
Al Gore certified his own loss, so no. And Hillary got the actual valid electors to switch their votes, so she didn't create fake electors. And I don't recall any issue in 2004.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟723,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't deny Hillary or Stacey believed they would have won if it had not been for the Russian interference, or James Comey, and in Stacy Abrams' case, voter suppression. So that's a strawman argument.
Now you're promoting a Russian conspiracy theory.

But they didn't create slates of false electors and try to get their vice president to reject the votes. And concerning that, I'm just repeating what Trump said at the ellipse and what Pence said in public.
You're just repeating lots of things that support your own opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟224,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're simply repeating misinformation. Read this:
"WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump’s defense attorney says the former president never asked Mike Pence to overturn the will of the voters in the 2020 election, but only wanted the former vice president to “pause” the certification of votes to allow states to investigate his claims of election fraud."

You're simply repeating leftist propaganda.
I'm just repeating what Trump and Pence said. I've heard the description that Trump only wanted to pause the certification so he could get his cases heard. That doesn't change the fact that he created fake electors.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟224,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now you're promoting a Russian conspiracy theory.
Nope, just stating why Hillary believes she lost. It's also true that three separate official government investigations found there was Russian interference that tried to hurt Hillary.
You're just repeating lots of things that support your own opinion.
I just want to state facts and learn from them. Have you seen Rusty Bowers' testimony or heard the Steve Bannon audio?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟944,880.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Al Gore certified his own loss, so no. And Hillary got the actual valid electors to switch their votes, so she didn't create fake electors. And I don't recall any issue in 2004.
You don't recall any issue in 2004. I think I'll end this friendly by mentioning something we agree on - I would love you to debate Larry Elders.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟387,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I just want to state facts and learn from them. Have you seen Rusty Bowers' testimony or heard the Steve Bannon audio?
The critique of "you are just repeating facts that support your opinion" seems....strange.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟310,630.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
you believe Pence instead of Trump
You seem so far down the Trump abyss of lies that you are now unreachable.

Come up for some air.

Upvote 0