• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟600,463.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Trump hate? Trump truth. He was promoting alternative medications which were not recommended for Covid, to Americans.

He suggested looking into injecting disenfectants!

You must be really uninformed about what Trump did.
Trump really misplayed that one. Operation Warp Speed could have been, should have been, the crowning achievement of his presidency. Pumping out a successful vaccine for a deadly disease with new-ish technology on that time scale is a big deal. Sure, Trump basically signed a blank check and stayed out of the way, but that's not nothing. Even if he did botch the distribution, getting the vaccine developed in the first place is a legitimate accomplishment and instead of playing that up in a way that both makes himself looks good and also saves people's lives (however he wanted to prioritize those), he chose to abdicate the glory and leave people for dead so he could undermine the faith in a scientific community that didn't like him.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟58,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump hate? Trump truth. He was promoting alternative medications which were not recommended for Covid, to Americans.

He suggested looking into injecting disenfectants!

You must be really uninformed about what Trump did.
I don't care what Trump did. I only care for what I did and I also turned to alternatives.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

E pluribus unum
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟336,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
OK OK, relax dude. I get you. You act like I'm promoting him as my savior.
I don't know you or vice versa. Colored circle people come and go, I can't keep notes on all of your postings and I have no idea what you have posted earlier in this thread.
I just saw him the other night and wanted to share his video for others to see. I AM NOT ANTI-VAX! but I am distrustful of groups, and corporations especially the media who demonize individuals for their greedy gains. The healthcare industry created this distrust in me about diseases.
"RFK Jr." is a menace and has been destructive of public health for about a decade after what seems to have been at least a positive (if not clearly impactful) career working to improve environmental health. I'm glad that your not anti-vax, but "RFK" Jr clearly is. These arguments about greed or other misbehavior by drug companies is a vector to worm this anti-vax non-sense into the public sphere.
Gene2memE conversation had me look into it further it's way more productive than sarcasm. Also, as Desk Trauma mentioned he has a small chance of winning anyway but I like some of his ideas. Have we become this polarized?

All the more reason not to promote his cause. If there are other things he promotes you like, promote them as well, but do those causes a favor and don't tie them to a menace like RFK Jr.

Cheers.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟198,895.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I don't care what Trump did. I only care for what I did and I also turned to alternatives.
You should.

He was leading people down the wrong path regarding vaccines....and you are blaming the healthcare industry.

Why is it you don't care what the healthcare industry did?

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟58,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can't keep notes on all of your postings and I have no idea what you have posted earlier in this thread.
Then I suggest you read and don't assume or accuse.
All the more reason not to promote his cause.
If you read, I'm not promoting anti-vax I'm just looking into a guy I don't even know as mentioned earlier with Gene and everything was clear with his conversation which was posted shortly before yours.
Again:
"I am distrustful of groups, and corporations especially the media who demonize individuals for their greedy gains."

Before this anti-vax thing came up I was wondering if anyone else had similar policy views instead of hating a guy over one issue, such as

Merrill post.​

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟480,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The video is over an hour long, and all you can manage to say is he is refreshing for talking about something.... Could you be any more vague?

Here is what democrats think.

House Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries: RFK Jr. "Is A Living, Breathing False-Flag Operation"​

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._a_living_breathing_false-flag_operation.html
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._false-flag_operation.html#comments-container
House Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries spoke out against Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s appearance before the House Committee on "Weaponization of Government."

"His whole campaign is being run by right-wing political operatives who have one objective, to try to take down President Joe Biden," Jeffries said, "That's why Robert F. Kennedy J r. is given a congressional platform."
Jeffries is actually describing himself and his own methods here, a very common tactic in this far left ilk.

RFK Jr. is a candidate. He should be heard as much as all the others, but the purchased media is blocking him pretty much wholesale.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟58,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What is up with all of these 'hate' accusations?

Stop it.
Or hostility toward Trump. This thread is about RFK Jr. position.

# 62
"I don't care what Trump did. I only care for what I did and I also turned to alternatives."

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟198,895.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Or hostility toward Trump. This thread is about RFK Jr. position.

# 62
"I don't care what Trump did. I only care for what I did and I also turned to alternatives."
You never bothered to give this thread any direction, and somehow you chose anti-vaxx as the discussion which all ties into Covid and Trump's responsibility for the uptick in anti-vaxx rhetoric.

Perhaps you should had defined the objective of the thread when I first asked.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

E pluribus unum
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟336,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Then I suggest you read and don't assume or accuse.
I had read your other posts on the page where you wrote:

Yes, a stupid comment by RFK Jr. pandering to CHD.

CHD is the vehicle by which RFK Jr. propagates his anti-vax message. That was the error you made and I corrected it. Whatever had been written prior to that wasn't really important.

If you read, I'm not promoting anti-vax I'm just looking into a guy I don't even know as mentioned earlier with Gene and everything was clear with his conversation which was posted shortly before yours.
Again:
"I am distrustful of groups, and corporations especially the media who demonize individuals for their greedy gains."

It is this skepticism about big drug companies, etc., that they use to worm into people's minds with the soft anti-vaxism. I'm glad you're not falling for it. That Bill Maher clip exemplifies this. A lot of "just asking questions" etc.
Before this anti-vax thing came up I was wondering if anyone else had similar policy views instead of hating a guy over one issue, such as

Merrill post.​

I get the desire not to be like that guy.

• Prayers
Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟58,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You never bothered to give this thread any direction, and somehow you chose anti-vaxx as the discussion which all ties into Covid and Trump's responsibility for the uptick in anti-vaxx rhetoric.

Perhaps you should had defined the objective of the thread when I first asked.
Maybe answer the question I posed to you yesterday.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟236,305.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Or at least we've never been told about it.
Why wouldn’t we be told if he actually found one he approved of? Your comment makes me think you don’t understand.

You probably haven't been told that most diseases are reversible either.
Reversible? Better not to get the disease in the first place.

• Agree
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟198,895.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Easy for you to say! tell that to 70% of Americans with metabolic syndrome.
Metabolic syndrome is common in the United States. About 1 in 3 adults have metabolic syndrome. The good news is that it is largely preventable. Knowing the risk factors and making healthy lifestyle changes can help you lower your chances of developing metabolic syndrome or the health problems it can cause.

Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟884,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Reactions: RestoreTheJoy
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟236,305.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

RFK Jr. Qualifies for His First 2024 Ballot in Utah

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has met the 1,000-signature threshold necessary to propel him onto the presidential ballot in Utah, according to state authorities, making it the first state to offer the independent candidate as an option to general election voters
So he is running as an Independent, polling at 22% (compared to Biden and Trump).

In that article is a link to Ballot Access News | Edited By Richard Winger which has a short note that a North Carolinian Republican filed for Trump's removal there.

Upvote 0