• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Aug 29, 2005
✟198,895.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
The video is over an hour long, and all you can manage to say is he is refreshing for talking about something.... Could you be any more vague?

Here is what democrats think.

House Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries: RFK Jr. "Is A Living, Breathing False-Flag Operation"​

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._a_living_breathing_false-flag_operation.html
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._false-flag_operation.html#comments-container
House Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries spoke out against Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s appearance before the House Committee on "Weaponization of Government."

"His whole campaign is being run by right-wing political operatives who have one objective, to try to take down President Joe Biden," Jeffries said, "That's why Robert F. Kennedy J r. is given a congressional platform."

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟58,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The video is over an hour long, and all you can manage to say is he is refreshing for talking about something.... Could you be any more vague?
Watch the video you might learn something. Instead of following your tribe's talking points.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟198,895.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Watch the video you might learn something. Instead of following your tribe's talking points.
No. I know all about RFK.

You started a thread by posting a long video and saying 'I like it'

I posted a link in an attempt to educate you. I guess you don't want educated.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟198,895.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I did not have to learn anything I don't already know. RFK is NOT in my tribe, he is in your tribe. You keep him.

Even RFK's family thinks he is a joke.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟58,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No. I know all about RFK.

You started a thread by posting a long video and saying 'I like it'

I posted a link in an attempt to educate you. I guess you don't want educated.
I also know what your tribe thinks.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟198,895.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private

RFK Jr, Fox News’ useful idiot​

Fox’s useful idiot had now become a threat to Trump, and he needed to be taken down.

Poll after poll has shown Kennedy having a low net favourability among Democrats.

Conversely, Republicans came to embrace Kennedy as exactly the kind of anti-Biden Democrat they could get behind.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟198,895.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private

RFK Jr. remarks on Anne Frank, vaccines draw condemnation​

"Anti-vaccine activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. made “deeply offensive” comments when he suggested things are worse for people today than they were for Anne Frank, the teenager who died in a Nazi concentration camp after hiding with her family in a secret annex in an Amsterdam house for two years, the Anti-Defamation League and U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum said Monday."

“Those who carelessly invoke Anne Frank, the star badge, and the Nuremberg Trials exploit history and the consequences of hate,” the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum said.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 29, 2005
✟198,895.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private

RFK Jr.’s abortion remarks spark fresh Democratic outrage​

“Republicans can attempt to dress Kennedy up as a Democrat but it’s still just lipstick on a pig,” said Michael Starr Hopkins, a Democratic operative and campaign veteran.

“RFK Jr.’s comments are further proof that he doesn’t represent the views of Democratic voters,” Starr Hopkins added. “An anti-vax, COVID-denying, anti-choice candidate like Kennedy should find himself right at home with his pals in the Republican Party.”

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟198,895.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private

Jewish groups denounce RFK Jr.’s false remarks that Covid-19 was ‘ethnically targeted’ to spare Jews and Chinese people​

" A number of high-profile Jewish groups are denouncing Democratic presidential contender Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s false remarks that “Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese” people are “most immune” to Covid-19.

Speaking at a dinner in New York City earlier this week, Kennedy said “there’s an argument that it is ethnically targeted,” according to video shared by the New York Post on Saturday."

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,186,639.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
He is a conspiracy theorist and I was shocked to see him polling at 13%.
If you want a Kennedy former Congrssman Josrph III is an ambassador in ireland and would be a far better choice.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟198,895.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I must have triggered you. You still haven't answered my question.
I am not triggered. I am simply posting things about RFK. This is a thread about RFK, Jr. isn't it?

If you actually see what I posted it will tell you what you want answered.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟58,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you want a Kennedy former Congrssman Josrph III is an ambassador in ireland and would be a far better choice.
It's not what I want but I'm open-minded enough to look at others. I don't discount someone because he's labeled a conspiracy theorist by maybe people who fear him.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟600,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
6% of Americans think they can beat up a bear with their bare hands. It doesn’t surprise me that double that number think RFK Jr is a good choice.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,274,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Watch the video you might learn something.
Unless its a mea culpa for his years of spreading harmful misinformation or his announcement of returning to a private life its not something I have any interest in.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟58,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Unless its a mea culpa for his years of spreading harmful misinformation or his announcement of returning to a private life its not something I have any interest in.
What misinformation might that be?

Upvote 0