✟567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone,

I would just like to take say that I've been through a lot, I am saved and I survived. I would like to take a minute to pray for God. Even though it is written that God does not need anything. He does so much for us, so I want us to pray for him. That he may receive. May he be prosperous, blessed, may his children and may his beloved pray for him and bless him, as well, may his will be done and may his cup overfloweth always.

So if you could just pray for him, then I would really appreciate it. :heart::heart::heartribbon::heartribbon:

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟136,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone,

I would just like to take say that I've been through a lot, I am saved and I survived. I would like to take a minute to pray for God. Even though it is written that God does not need anything. He does so much for us, so I want us to pray for him. That he may receive. May he be prosperous, blessed, may his children and may his beloved pray for him and bless him, as well, may his will be done and may his cup overfloweth always.

So if you could just pray for him, then I would really appreciate it. :heart::heart::heartribbon::heartribbon:
Well, I will pray for God's son, Jesus (who is God), that He may be able to reach the hearts of those who are unsaved or in the middle of those in war zones.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,100,247.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
That is a sweet prayer that seems to come from love and gratitude.

However, we are never told to pray for the heavenly father. We are told to love him and praise him and obey him and bless him, but blessing is not the same thing as prayer.

My prayer is that people will praise him and love him and love others, and most of all obey him. Those are the ways in which we can bless him.

Upvote 0