Trincity
✟24,688.00
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm asking for prayer for Israel that no weapon form against Israel would prosper and every tongue that rises up against Israel in judgement be condemned. I'm asking for prayer that the Lord would stop Hamas and those that would want to see Israel destroyed from attacking them and He would bring peace in this situation and defend Israel from it's enemies. Thank you for all of your prayer.

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟174,307.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
  • Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟210,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I pray for peace, that the Palestinians would submit to the Israeli government, and an end to the bloodshed. I also pray for the hostages that Hamas took during the attack, that they may be relatively safe and have opportunities to escape to safety.

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,099,935.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I'm asking for prayer for Israel that no weapon form against Israel would prosper and every tongue that rises up against Israel in judgement be condemned. I'm asking for prayer that the Lord would stop Hamas and those that would want to see Israel destroyed from attacking them and He would bring peace in this situation and defend Israel from it's enemies. Thank you for all of your prayer.
I certainly support Israel. Many Palestinians have supported Hamas, and have been taught since childhood to hate Jews, not just in Israel, but all around the world. And have also been taught to hate and want to bring down America. People don’t seem to get it that the Muslim religion is calling for their destruction too.

But there is something else that Israel needs that is even far more important than freedom from Hamas.

Of course we are told to pray for the peace of Israel. So I do include that prayer along with my other daily prayers.

But what else does the Bible say? It says that if the Lord does not guard the city, the watchmen watch in vain.

What causes the Lord to guard the city? Obedience to him. I am sorry, but the truth is that Israel, like the United States, and so many nations around the world, does not live in the state of obedience.

Think about all the babies that have been killed in abortuaries. Where is the outcry for them, as with the victims of Hamas, when those babies have pain sensors, and are legally being ripped limb from limb or burned alive with saline solution in their mothers’ wombs?

One of the first hostages to be released can be seen on YouTube saying that hostages were kept in darkness and treated like objects. That is terrible. And she may not have deserved that at all. But the sins of a nation can affect innocent people as well as the guilty. And unborn babies are treated as objects when they are killed even in later trimesters.

This isn’t something to just be shrugged off. It is hard to say, but it is biblical to say, that so often we reap what we sow.

In addition Israel is considered the world capital of the LGBT movement. Prostitution is legal in Israel and brothels are not at all uncommon.

Mentioning such unpleasant topics may cause my post to be deleted. And that is sometimes what has happened actually, though not always.

I hope that this will be seen. I’m only affirming what the Bible shows. That the Almighty hates all those kinds of things, and will punish a nation eventually who supports them. Who sent destroying pagan nations against Israel when they would rebel against the Lord and sacrifice their living babies to the gods of prosperity? The Lord himself!

Israel has become increasingly secular, even pagan in many ways, in its practices and beliefs. For example the nightclub that was attacked in Gaza was featuring a large image of Buddha.

The day before October 7, the Supreme Court was set to decide whether or not Jews can can pray in the streets of Tel Aviv!

I think the biggest prayer we can pray for Israel is for repentance. (Likewise for my nation of the USA, and other nations.) 2 Chronicles 7:14, “…if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” In the meantime,

I’ve been praying for innocent people, for holy angels to help them in every way. Yes this includes any who are innocent who are being forced to be in the present horrible conditions in Gaza.

And incidentally about 3500 years ago, through Moses in Deuteronomy 28, the history of Israel was prophesied with scary detail and accuracy.

I have noticed that many soldiers, including others in Israel, have been turning to the Lord in desperation, sometimes for the first time in their lives. This, I believe, is another Torah supported reason why the Almighty allowed the tragedies to happen.

• Useful
Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0