• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Olympics approves two men to box against women after opening ceremony scandal

Cosmic Charlie

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
Oct 14, 2003
✟81,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If someone has XY chromosomes. It’s a male. That’s science. And it’s reported that is the case here regardless of what you call rags. What happened to follow the science??
A male with a vagina.

What happened to follow rhe biology?

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟205,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Update:

Khelif is not a transgender athlete. She was born female but has a disorder of sex development (DSD) that results in XY chromosomes and testosterone levels similar to those of male athletes.
Well it was reported that Khelif tested with both X and Y chronozones which only males have. The International Boxing Commission,
banned her from boxing as a woman.

If she had only female genitalia, she is still a male because of the chronozones. However, that doesn't make a
difference and she went through puberty as a male and had male strength and features. She should not be competing
against women in the boxing ring.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟5,028,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟182,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well it was reported that Khelif tested with both X and Y chronozones which only males have. The International Boxing Commission,

If she had only female genitalia, she is still a male because of the chronozones. However, that doesn't make a
difference and she went through puberty as a male and had male strength and features. She should not be competing
Just like Caster Semenya was deemed a woman. However, he's gone on to father children. These individuals are males with DSDs. These types of individuals have long been used by various countries and allowed to compete by the IOC to make a farce of women's sports, because everyone knows they aren't really women. It's all about ensuring a win is in the bag for their respective countries, and they couldn't care less about fairness, integrity, safety, and women's sports. They've always known. I respect and stand with the IBA who has the only common sense position designed to protect women and women's sports. IBA reaffirms the position and removal of boxers from all events, aims to protect female boxers, and condemns both the International Olympic Committee and World Boxing for allowing ineligible athletes to compete

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟5,028,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At the other end of the spectrum are those who are 46,XX and should be female, but have too much action from male hormones, because of a deficiency of the stress hormone, cortisol. Somebody with this condition, called congenital adrenal hyperplasia, "may look on the outside like a boy," said Arlt, "but once a month they may have blood in their urine. "The genitalia doesn't need to be completely male, it can be somewhere in between. These days, doctors would do genital corrective surgery quite early on." Normally somebody with this condition would be assigned a female identity but Arlt has had such patients in her care who were raised as boys and are now middle-aged men with families. Hormones are key to sex, but levels vary from person to person. "There will always be women who are more muscular and have more male movement," said Arlt. It doesn't have to mean they are men.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟308,687.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Update:

Khelif is not a transgender athlete. She was born female but has a disorder of sex development (DSD) that results in XY chromosomes and testosterone levels similar to those of male athletes.
Yes, it’s essentially a birth defect. She is still, technically speaking, a male.

Reactions: SashaMaria
Upvote 0

Cosmic Charlie

Oct 14, 2003
✟81,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Ok...

First of all, it's the International Boxing Council, not the International Boxing Commission.

Secondly, the International Boxing Council didn't ban her, The International Boxing Association did.

I know it's hard to keep these boxing organization straight but accuracy is important in this conversation.

Third, in is the considered opinion of the International Olympic Council as well as most of the press the follows boxing, that the decision was arbitrary and capricious. This is why the IBA is no longer in charge of international boxing events. The IBA has ties to the Russian Government and Gazprom and has a far amount of corruption going on (even by boxing standards).

Here's the problem:

Structurally, (which is to say outward physical appearance) Imane Khelif is a woman. She always has been. Nothing in here history points to her being transsexual nor intersexed. There are pictures her and her little sister all from when she was a child all over the 'net. She is the pride of Algria. The Algrian goverment is backing her as a women pretty hard.

She's been defeated in the ring 9 times (by women) and lost twice in the quarter and semi-finals to Irish boxers (Should we check the female Irish boxing team for external genitalia ?)

She's got an extra X chromosome. These things happen. More often than you'd expect. She can't help it, she was born that way.

Now:

On this board, if Ms Khelif wanted to remove her breasts (Yes she has them) and sway out her pelvic parts and say (I wanna be a man !!) There'd be general hysteria. The usual insults and invectives would be tossed around, and the usual press would write the usual articles.

If this woman just wants to be a female athlete. Well, now we have hysteria again. She's a man, not a woman, the usual insults and the usual invective from the usual people and press.

This person can't be a man, but isn't a woman and can't possibly associate or participate in the usual activities that any person should be allowed to do.

And we're all going to be in hysterics about it no matter what she does. Because, why exactly ?

This is just bullying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cosmic Charlie

Oct 14, 2003
✟81,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes, it’s essentially a birth defect. She is still, technically speaking, a male.
Ok, Riles.

Can she use the men's locker room, a public men bathroom, remove her breast, change out her pelvic hardware?

Can she do this and you be ok with it ?

Hey, it's a birth defect, we get to correct those, don't we ?

And.....

What if she'd just rather go through life as a woman, she has the parts, she can have children, maybe she wants to.

Can she do THAT, if she wants to ?

This woman has lost 9 times in the ring (most to the Irish, hmmmm......maybe there is something about those IRISH fighters we should stick our nose into)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟5,028,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I found these comments very interesting:

If the “individuals” in question are producing greater than trace amounts of testosterone then they have an innate distinct advantage over unafflicted females and thus should be barred from competition.”

It should be measurable. No different than taking drugs to me.

They already do.

Every child in the US born in a hospital is typically tested for congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH) because it can be potentially life threatening.

My child has NCCAH (Non-Classic Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia aka Late-Onset CAH) which manifests during puberty. It’s a recessive genetic disorder that only manifests when both parents are carriers; otherwise, people can live their whole lives not knowing they have it.

It plays havoc on the endocrine system. In the case of my middle child, it caused precocious menarche, hyperandrogenism, and gender dysphonia. A small fraction of people with this rare disorder will experience gender dysphoria and it usually subsides by the time puberty finally ends. For those who don’t, they will be dysphoric for life.

My youngest son was also diagnosed with NCCAH. For him, it caused premature bone maturation and sterility.

In the case of my middle child, her body was producing an extremely high level of free floating adrenal androgens (the precursor for estrogen, testosterone, etc.). The adrenal receptors in her brain were recognizing these FFAAs as testosterone and programmed her body to develop accordingly. Masculine jawline, body hair, facial hair, musculature, voice dropped, all without outside interference. It happened naturally.

The gender dysphoria did not recede. She is 24 now and were you to meet her, you would think she is a polite and smart young man. She chose to embrace what was happening and now presents as a man.

The reason transgender was not a “thing” is because it is extremely rare. It is statistically impossible for there to be a trans person behind every bush. These people are pretenders, victims of social conditioning, or mentally ill.

But for a tiny portion of the population, God made them that way. Hard for a lot of FFReepers to believe or understand, but not every trans person is a groomer, pedo, was raised in an abusive household, etc.

In the case of this athlete, they should be boxing with the men.

You can read more here:

Upvote 0

Cosmic Charlie

Oct 14, 2003
✟81,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Here's the thing:

Carnini, God love her, not a great fighter (84 and 23) by international standards.

Also, she didn't look like she was in good shape.

Also, a southpaw like her needs to keep her right up. She didn't and got hit, hard.

One of those things.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟5,028,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here's the thing:

Carnini, God love her, not a great fighter (84 and 23) by international standards.

Also, she didn't look like she was in good shape.

Also, a southpaw like her needs to keep her right up. She didn't and got hit, hard.

One of those things.
That still does not negate the fact that the strength of her hits equal the force of a male athlete. It does not matter how good or bad she is. Her strength alone could seriously hurt her female competitor that does not hold the strength, size, or tolerance Khelif does. It’s not a fair fight anyway you cut it. If this is overlooked then they should overlook drugging. People train for years for these events. It should be a level playing field. It’s just common sense. Talent and chromosomes are two very different things.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟308,687.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Ok, Riles.

Can she use the men's locker room, a public men bathroom, remove her breast, change out her pelvic hardware?

Can she do this and you be ok with it ?

Hey, it's a birth defect, we get to correct those, don't we ?

And.....

What if she'd just rather go through life as a woman, she has the parts, she can have children, maybe she wants to.

Can she do THAT, if she wants to ?

This woman has lost 9 times in the ring (most to the Irish, hmmmm......maybe there is something about those IRISH fighters we should stick our nose into)
I mean, she’s still living as a woman, she’s just intersex. I can’t tell someone in that situation what to do.

Upvote 0

Cosmic Charlie

Oct 14, 2003
✟81,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I mean, she’s still living as a woman, she’s just intersex. I can’t tell someone in that situation what to do.
Riles:

Got a reference on her being intersexed ?

Every reference I have says she's not.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟308,687.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟182,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Riles:

Got a reference on her being intersexed ?

Every reference I have says she's not.
Both of these boxers were tested by two independent laboratories that showed xy results with the IBA. Their sex chromosomes were tested, not their testosterone. Lin could have appealed but did not challenge it and was disqualified. Khelif challenged the disqualification and then withdrew the appeal before it could go to the court. It's because, even though they likely have a DSD and were raised as female, they aren't female in the least. They didn't want this information to get out so they could go on to compete in the Olympics. The IOC stopped testing for sex chromosomes in 1999. They aren't actually female at all. That's the entire story.

Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟272,004.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Olympic Committee approved two male boxers to fight as ‘women’ after previously failing gender tests and being disqualified for having male chromosomes: Lin Yu-Ting of Taiwan and Imane Khelif of Algeria.
Featured Image
Lin Yu-Ting, Imane KhelifYouTube

PARIS (LifeSiteNews) — “This is France!” Emmanuel Macron crowed on X as the Olympic Opening Ceremony in Paris unfolded. That, unfortunately, was what everyone was afraid of.

The ceremony featured a blasphemous representation of the Last Supper, featuring drag queens as the disciples and Barbara Butch, an overweight lesbian DJ, as the Lord Jesus Christ. The International Olympics Committee has already issued a pseudo-apology and deleted the video from its YouTube channel, but Butch was quite clear that this was a deliberate inversion.

lg.php

There was more, but suffice it to say that after that ceremony, it is no surprise that the Olympic Committee has approved two male athletes to compete as “women” who were previously disqualified from the Women’s World Boxing Championships in March 2023 in New Delhi, India, for having “XY chromosomes”: Lin Yu-Ting of Taiwan and Imane Khelif of Algeria. At the time, president of the International Boxing Association (IBA) Umar Kremley announced that a number of boxers were being disqualified after “a series of DNA-tests” conducted “uncovered athletes who were trying to fool their colleagues and pretend to be women.”

IBA released a public statement announcing that “a boxer from Algeria, Imane Khelif, was excluded from the IBA World Boxing Championships due to the failure to meet the IBA eligibility criteria.” The Algerian Olympic Committee called the IBA’s decision a “conspiracy” to deny Algeria a gold medal and noted at the time that they hoped Khelif could fight in the Paris Olympics.

Continued below.
As far as I understand Imane Khelif has been tested genetically and was found to have an xy chromosome. That should automatically disqualify Khelif. Some are saying its a 'Difference in Sex Development (DSD). That implies something along the line of an intersex problem. But I think usually most are either male or female. There can only be two gametes and you can't be both.

The problem is the ideology has confused everyone and sex is not being conflated with gender. Sex testing is banned because its deemed descriminatory and yet 80% of female atheletes support testing to ensure fairness. This was an issue when the Soviets and Chinese were cheating with steroids.

I mean you only have to look at the events to see the massive disadvantage these women face and boxing of all sports is one of the worse for experimenting with these ideas. Its more or less allowing males to beat up women and being celebrated. Its so far detached from reality its scary.

Regardless of the details as to whether its right or wrong we can see the unreality of the ideological overreach in that the Olympic committee and other authorities are not even willing to check, to find out the facts in the first place. They actually don't know whether the atheletes are male or female. They don't want to know because its not about objective truth but ideological belief.

Like other issues where the ideology is taken at face value and PC takes over theres no reality checks. Everyone is suppose to just go along because its Woke. Thats the scary part that authorities are stepping into all aspects of life and declaring their morals and ideology and people are not allowed to not question things but must go along.

Its like dogmatic religious belief in that sense where the church forced ideology and everyone was too scared to speak up and do something otherwise they were ostracized and attacked.

Add to this the opening ceremony and it truely begins to look like indoctrination on a world scale. France and the Olympic committee have exposed the extent to which this ideology has spread to the highest levels. The UN is the same and we seen how the ideology allowed even terrorists to go undected within their own ranks.

This is I think come down to a spiritual battle between world ideology and God.

Last edited:
Reactions: SashaMaria
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟205,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ok...

First of all, it's the International Boxing Council, not the International Boxing Commission.

Secondly, the International Boxing Council didn't ban her, The International Boxing Association did.

I know it's hard to keep these boxing organization straight but accuracy is important in this conversation.

Third, in is the considered opinion of the International Olympic Council as well as most of the press the follows boxing, that the decision was arbitrary and capricious. This is why the IBA is no longer in charge of international boxing events. The IBA has ties to the Russian Government and Gazprom and has a far amount of corruption going on (even by boxing standards).

Here's the problem:

Structurally, (which is to say outward physical appearance) Imane Khelif is a woman. She always has been. Nothing in here history points to her being transsexual nor intersexed. There are pictures her and her little sister all from when she was a child all over the 'net. She is the pride of Algria. The Algrian goverment is backing her as a women pretty hard.

She's been defeated in the ring 9 times (by women) and lost twice in the quarter and semi-finals to Irish boxers (Should we check the female Irish boxing team for external genitalia ?)

She's got an extra X chromosome. These things happen. More often than you'd expect. She can't help it, she was born that way.

Now:

On this board, if Ms Khelif wanted to remove her breasts (Yes she has them) and sway out her pelvic parts and say (I wanna be a man !!) There'd be general hysteria. The usual insults and invectives would be tossed around, and the usual press would write the usual articles.

If this woman just wants to be a female athlete. Well, now we have hysteria again. She's a man, not a woman, the usual insults and the usual invective from the usual people and press.

This person can't be a man, but isn't a woman and can't possibly associate or participate in the usual activities that any person should be allowed to do.

And we're all going to be in hysterics about it no matter what she does. Because, why exactly ?

This is just bullying.
OK so you favor males with X,Y chromosomes competing in women's sports.

Goodbye women's sports as males will now be allowed to compete in them.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟5,028,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Angela Carini, the Italian boxer who abandoned her Olympic bout Wednesday against Algeria’s Imane Khelif in less than a minute, offered a public apology Friday to Khelif for her post-fight behavior, which helped fuel conspiracy theories about Khelif’s gender and stoked right-wing outrage over transgender athletes in competitive sports.

Continued below.

Upvote 0