New bank subpoena shows Hunter received money from Beijing during Joe's campaign

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟221,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The revelation is another blow to President Biden’s insistence that he had no knowledge or discussion of his only surviving son’s foreign business interests.
“Bank records don’t lie but President Joe Biden does. In 2020, Joe Biden told Americans that his family never received money from China,” Comer said in a statement.
Joe needs to address his previous claim about his family never receiving money from China. The American people deserve the truth.

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟221,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yeah but what about Trump?

(I just wanted to be the first one in with that argument).
This was already debunked last night. In 2019 Hunter was living a transient lifestyle so he used the family house as a permanent address.

Next.

Joe Biden, October 22, 2020: “My son has not made money, in terms of thing about, what are you talking about? China. The only guy who made money in China is [President Trump].” Here are some more statements in regard to Hunter's business:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Joe Biden, October 22, 2020: “My son has not made money, in terms of thing about, what are you talking about? China. The only guy who made money in China is [President Trump].” Here are some more statements in regard to Hunter's business:
That's nice. What does it have to do with the discussion?

Do you know how permanent addresses work?

• Optimistic
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟248,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
The two payments revealed Tuesday are linked to BHR Partners, a venture between Hunter Biden’s Rosemont Seneca and Bohai Capital, a Chinese investment firm.

So, business money from a business in which Hunter had a 10% stake (of over $2 billion, so more than $260,000) and he was "untying" from so would probably be getting his share. I love how they frame the people as "Chinese nationals", because that's what you call citizens of their home country doing business from businesses in their own country. Do you think they call us "American nationals" whenever they mention citizens of the US?

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟490,864.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The two payments revealed Tuesday are linked to BHR Partners, a venture between Hunter Biden’s Rosemont Seneca and Bohai Capital, a Chinese investment firm.

So, business money from a business in which Hunter had a 10% stake (of over $2 billion, so more than $260,000) and he was "untying" from so would probably be getting his share. I love how they frame the people as "Chinese nationals", because that's what you call citizens of their home country doing business from businesses in their own country. Do you think they call us "American nationals" whenever they mention citizens of the US?
It's an attempt to minimize the damage done to the GOP with their ties to Russian government agents. If you can convince the rubes that everyone is doing it, it makes it easier for Fox News and the like to make it seem like the GOP's actions are no big deal.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟622,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm confused. How is Hunter receiving a wire transfer while he was living with Joe evidence that Joe lied about knowing about Hunter's business?
It's not, but it's a possibility that merits investigation.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟622,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why? When I was living with my family my mom had no idea about my finances.
If you were conducting illegal activity from your mom's house, and there was a possibility your mom was involved in some way or was letting you get away with it, she would most likely be investigated. And if she held a high political office and wielded a lot of power and influence, probably even more so.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟922,316.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
If you were conducting illegal activity from your mom's house, and there was a possibility your mom was involved in some way or was letting you get away with it, she would most likely be investigated. And if she held a high political office and wielded a lot of power and influence, probably even more so.
What illegal activity?

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟622,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What illegal activity?
Possible illegal activity in the particular scenario I was addressing. Although when it comes to the Biden's it's hard to keep track of what's being considered illegal and what's considered just plain wrong.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟151,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh, was H doing “illegal activities”?
Huh.
Where was that piece of evidence brought forth?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟351,239.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Possible illegal activity in the particular scenario I was addressing. Although when it comes to the Biden's it's hard to keep track of what's being considered illegal and what's considered just plain wrong.
What possible illegal activity in this case?

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟622,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh, was H doing “illegal activities”?
Huh.
Where was that piece of evidence brought forth?
Could you remind me again of how evidence is presented to support an "if" hypothetical scenario?

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟335,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The revelation is another blow to President Biden’s insistence that he had no knowledge or discussion of his only surviving son’s foreign business interests.
“Bank records don’t lie but President Joe Biden does. In 2020, Joe Biden told Americans that his family never received money from China,” Comer said in a statement.
Joe needs to address his previous claim about his family never receiving money from China. The American people deserve the truth.
Why would Joe Biden need to answer, because his son got money. That's none of Joe's Biden business.

Last edited:
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,120,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What do you think he should say, specifically?

Upvote 0