• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Mike Adams Mike Adams Feminists Are No Better Than Frat Boys

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Feminists Are No Better Than Frat Boys - Page 1 - Mike Adams - Townhall Conservative
Feminists on campuses across the nation are NOW rallying in protest over a recent email written by a member of the Kappa Sigma fraternity at USC. In the email, the young man urges his fraternity to "take notes" about how to have sex with girls. In perhaps the most tasteless part of the missive, he boasts that he will refer to females as "targets” because they “aren't actual people like us men.”
According to a feminist (who teaches in my department) it is worth taking time out of class to condemn the young Kappa Sigma – particularly if you plan on talking about sexual assault. Why? Apparently, because he denies the personhood of women in order to rationalize casual sex and to treat women as sex objects. That sounds like a good argument but, unfortunately, it is one the feminists are morally unqualified to make. Why are they unqualified in this regard? Let me put this in BIG, bold, italicized letters so even the feminists in my department cannot ignore it:
THE FEMINIST MOVEMENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE KILLING OF FIFTY MILLION INNOCENTS SINCE 1973. THEY HAVE JUSTIFIED ABORTION BY DENYING THE PERSONHOOD OF THE FETUS. THEIR PRINCIPAL MOTIVATION FOR DOING SO IS A DESIRE TO HAVE CASUAL SEX WITHOUT SUFFERING THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR SEXUAL CHOICES.
Hmmm.