• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Massive mob ransacks Oakland gas station as store owner says police after car crashes through window

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟819,687.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ah, that's so cute the way you slip in the insult there "usually sufficient for normal people", "like reasonable people".

If you take that as an insult that's your prerogative but I didn't write it to be personally insulting, I'm just not sure what you are wanting exactly before deciding it's worth a discussion about?

I've never been in a crowd that had nothing to say about video and news articles.. It was all that was needed to make entire cities burn just a few years ago.

So this is new to me.

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟82,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Because somehow the blame must fall on Newsome.
the policies are the problem . what leadership encourages IS the problem .
Whatever happend to PEACEFUL anything .
Anytime one encourages , or downplay any kind of violent behavoir and destruction
the peoples they enpower or enbolden will take it even farther into destruction .
Something everyone might want to consider .

Upvote 0

Reasonably Sane

With age comes wisdom, when it doesn't come alone.
Oct 27, 2023
Kentucky
✟39,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Video of Oakland robbery aftermath:

When the owner called the Oakland Police Department upon arriving at the 76, he was allegedly told to “file a report online.” The owner then tried contacting OPD police chief Floyd Mitchell but was told he had to make an appointment. This will be the rest of the U.S. unless wokeness is stopped.
He needs to learn this story:
An old man heard a noise and saw that there were burglars rooting through stuff in his garage building. He called the cops and they basically said they were too busy at the time and to file a report. So he hung up and called them back a few minutes later and said to never mind because he took care of them himself. The cops were there in two minutes.

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟82,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you take that as an insult that's your prerogative but I didn't write it to be personally insulting, I'm just not sure what you are wanting exactly before deciding it's worth discussion about?

I've never been in a crowd that had nothing to say about video... It was all that was needed to make entire cities burn just a few years ago.

This is new to me... This deny the evidence before your eyes and pretend those wanting to discuss the current state of our nation are liars or something..
its gonna get much worse too . just wait and see . Refer back to my question earlier .
What does the bible say happens to a nation that forgets GOD . this is but a friendly reminder to all .
i am an equal oppurtunity exposer of all errors on any side . Pretty sad days we live in dear sister .
But its gonna get much worse and by the time the call is made for the final solutoin
both sides gonna be so exhausted , so worn down , THEY gonna grab ahold of that solution
like a half starved baby lamb its mothers teets . THIS is not about to bode well at all . at all .

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟82,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
the militarized drone supported police force
which they believed would be for equity and etc
IS gonna be far worse than anything this old police force they so hated could do .
I kinda wish people really wouldnt trust so much in men but rather IN GOD .
Okay , you all may return to the topic at hand .

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Think again, Luther!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,208,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Video of Oakland robbery aftermath:

When the owner called the Oakland Police Department upon arriving at the 76, he was allegedly told to “file a report online.” The owner then tried contacting OPD police chief Floyd Mitchell but was told he had to make an appointment. This will be the rest of the U.S. unless wokeness is stopped.

... I hope the crowd that robbed the gas station realizes we have laws in the U.S. against doing that sort of thing. :dontcare:

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟82,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you take that as an insult that's your prerogative but I didn't write it to be personally insulting, I'm just not sure what you are wanting exactly before deciding it's worth a discussion about?

I've never been in a crowd that had nothing to say about video and news articles.. It was all that was needed to make entire cities burn just a few years ago.

So this is new to me.
I just had a reasonable thought .
What if this is being encouraged only to help usher in a SOLUTION that both sides will agree upon
as concerning violence , ONLY IN THE END its gonna be a far worse system
that never was for the good of humanity but rather was for simply enforcing the new system , new govt and new world order .
I dont think folks really are looking into the bigger picture at all here .
What if things have been done and are being done , behind the scenes
and under the guise its all about fairness , equality , diversity , inclusivty and etc
BUT REALLY its to usher in one heck of a totallly powerful system by which
these poor souls gonna groan under . OH its gonna be about equality all right .
THEY Sit high , we sit as poor sheep under them . i really dont think folks see the bigger picture at all .

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟82,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

So this is new to me.
It might be new to you dear sister . but you try bringing the bible into some churches and you see what gets said .
Folks will believe just about anything these days , so long as its the leaders they are so in love with are the ones saying it .
Would it suprise ya to know this nation and this western cilviations have long been inflitrated
through education , media , politics and yes even all the religoins too . They been up to something sister .
for more info read REVELATION and you see the similiarities . no buy no sell
ever heard of the digital system . Oh things are coming all right and it was all foretold
long long ago in a book that collects dust in most homes , IF even they have one .
Whose deadly wound was healed .
NOW what has been the call these last ten years amongst the heads of the religoins .
HEALING THE WOUND . aint that something sister . aint that something indeed .

Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟82,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
... I hope the crowd that robbed the gas station realizes we have laws in the U.S. against doing that sort of thing. :dontcare:
laws be a changing my friend .
i nearly fell backwards at what even the police in san francisco told a man
who was coming to them to tell them their were naked men walking in a parade in front of kids and all .
WOULD you like to know what the police told that man .
HE said isnt it against the law to expose yourself in public .
To which they said , NOPE , not if one is not explictily being sexual . aka mastrubation etc .
WHEN THE HECK did this change . Guess its okay now to just walk down the streets butt naked
so long as one aint handling themselves . WHEN on this earth did this change .
LAWS must be changing and do believe me ITS NOT FOR THE BETTER either .

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟82,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
but when said govt protects you and changes laws , Folks gonna do as folks gonna do .
You should see how protected certain groups are my friend
and how actually this encourages stealing , and etc . This nation is about to reap exactly what is has long sown too my friend .
And it wont be good either .

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟241,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Most sane and reasonable people agree with me...only an idiot would say otherwise....isn't this poisoning the well? Not personally insulting, just generally is so much better.

I've never been in a crowd that had nothing to say about video and news articles..
Says something about the crowds you frequent, I guess.
It was all that was needed to make entire cities burn just a few years ago.
Riots were common when Trump was king.

So this is new to me.
What is new to you? Inflammatory OPs that seek to paint blue cities as hellscaptes? This is just Aesop's country mouse/town mouse from the horrified pov of country mice who have been regaled with the horror stories of town life but have never been to town.

• Wow
Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟120,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I can't lie I don't think criminals are good people who are just doing their best...
Can't say I disagree with you on this. Which is why I don't plan on voting for one in November.

But never mind, back to the topic...what's "wokeness," exactly?

-- A2SG, still unclear on thst...

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Think again, Luther!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,208,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
but when said govt protects you and changes laws , Folks gonna do as folks gonna do .
You should see how protected certain groups are my friend
and how actually this encourages stealing , and etc . This nation is about to reap exactly what is has long sown too my friend .
And it wont be good either .

I think some of this depends on where a person lives in the U.S., which is one reason I'll never be moving to the West Coast.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟1,027,348.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
This is just Aesop's country mouse/town mouse from the horrified pov of country mice who have been regaled with the horror stories of town life but have never been to town.

The people who make those statements are oblivious to the realities of socioeconomic differences and the unlikelihood of all areas experiencing the same degrees of unrest. It's evident they've neglected to consider the size of the police force and national guard resources. There's no need to speculate. Just look at the riots in your vicinity in 2020 and see what occurred.

We had the national guard in our neighborhood and the area was sealed. There were no buses or trains in service and highway exits were blocked. We had checkpoints and access was prohibited unless you had a state id or drivers license. You couldn't get a taxi or uber. Anyone in the vicinity who didn't reside there was stuck including employees.

That contradicts the narrative many tout to support their dystopian fantasy. We listened to the police blotter on twitter to stay abreast of what was happening elsewhere and some areas were more problematic but the demographic is different. There were no residential attacks during that period and we emptied the grocery stores beforehand and continued to stock up.

~bella

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟252,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
the policies are the problem . what leadership encourages IS the problem .
Whatever happend to PEACEFUL anything .
Anytime one encourages , or downplay any kind of violent behavoir and destruction
the peoples they enpower or enbolden will take it even farther into destruction .
Something everyone might want to consider .
Yes, actions must have consequences.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟357,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Folks got no idea what is coming and what this solution will lead too either . For more info , cause it would get me banned
barred from life for saying it here , I will say it elsehwere .
But just remember this
what do you think happens to a nation when GOD is abandoned . Now i say this for us all to ponder on my friends .
For more info , i will let ya know elshwere what is really been going on all along . THOUGH me thinks ya might have an idea already .

From what I've heard, Japan is a wonderful place to live. Low crime rates, high standard of living, despite having lost their god and never adopting a new religion.

I see the problems in the US as far more of not following the Golden Rule, particularly the ideas expressed in the parable of the Good Samaritan. Instead, many (including many Christians) speak of those in poverty as "dirty," "lazy," etc. When you express the idea of a state as "evil" rather than trying to understand the issues they are facing, and condemn them based on cherry picked stories that are designed to outrage you, it quickly leads to a breakdown of society. Both sides need to stop viewing the other side as the "enemy" or "evil" and start seeing them as fellow Americans, and understand their concerns and values.

• Agree
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟704,740.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe not. The sign to the men's room at my local Safeway says: "Shoplifting is stealing and it is illegal." Which I guess must be news to some people...

Upvote 0

Astrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟170,820.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
He needs to learn this story:
An old man heard a noise and saw that there were burglars rooting through stuff in his garage building. He called the cops and they basically said they were too busy at the time and to file a report. So he hung up and called them back a few minutes later and said to never mind because he took care of them himself. The cops were there in two minutes.
Gunfire is one way.

There is commercially produced skunk
odor.

That would unflash any mob.

Last edited:
Upvote 0