North Rhine Westphalia
✟4,908.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Bible is a history book by and for Israel!

The descendants of the so-called "lost 10 tribes" of the northern house of Israel can be found in the Anglo-Saxon-Celtic and related peoples of today. The people of Israel? Not Jewish, but Anglo-Saxon!

The identification of one of the twelve tribes of Israel with a country or a population is not new: for generations there have been Britons who have drawn a parallel between Ephraim and England. This has been said about Manasseh and the United States. It is also said between Dan and Denmark, Judah and the Jews.

Zebulun is the youngest son from the marriage of the patriarch Jacob and the matriarch Leah. He is their sixth son. His older brothers are Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah and Issachar

And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of G-d blessed the children of Israel before his death... And of Zebulun he said, Rejoice, Zebulun, in thy going out; and, Issachar, in thy tents. They shall call the people unto the mountain; there they shall offer sacrifices of righteousness: for they shall suck of the abundance of the seas, and of treasures hid in the sand. Deu 33:1 .18-19

A long time ago, Helene Koppejan from Zeeland wrote the booklet: "Strange parallel: Zebulun - the Netherlands, a tribe of Israel",

which puts forward the theory that the Dutch are one of the "Ten Lost Tribes" and as such an important part of Joseph-Israel's family,

which merged with this empire after the conquest by the Assyrians in the 7th century BCE

The book explains that the 10 lost tribes, which were annexed by the Assyrians, arrived in Europe through migrations. More precisely: north-west Europe. Because the prophecy from the Bible is still in force and because G-d keeps his promises, these nations still fall under the Mosaic covenant. And not just the tribe of Judah. Mentioned in connection with the Assyrians are the Khumri, sons of Omri, which in turn is the tribal name of the Kimbrians, the people who settled in Jutland as Kelto-Germanic and Scythians. The book explains that the 10 lost tribes of Israel (who were not "Jews" at the time, because that is what the Judeans were) were migrating Celts who arrived in north-west Europe around 600 BCE thanks to migration from the Black Sea region. At the time of the Cimbrian Flood described by the Romans (2nd century BCE), these Cimbrians migrated southwards from southern Scandinavia to the Rhineland.

A film entitled 'Wondere Parallel' (1971) was also made, in which the similarities between the Seelanders (derived from Zebulon) on the Dutch west coast and the promises of Jacob to this son in particular are examined. The Dutch and thus their ancestors, the Frisians, would then be descended from the tribe of Zebulun, named after the son of Jacob (= Israel, who wrestled with G-d).

In all of history, no nation can be found that has fulfilled the Zebulunian promises more clearly in its national behaviour than the Netherlands on the North Sea. The harbour-rich area with its seafaring and circumnavigation, the draining of lakes from which the "hidden treasures of the sand" are harvested today as rich agricultural products, all this and much more points in only one direction: Holland-Sebulon.

Kimswerd is a village in the municipality of Súdwest-Fryslân in the Dutch province of Friesland. Kimswerd could be a reference to the Cimbri, a Germanic tribe from northern Jutland, which would then refer to Omri's sons Khumri. Together with the Teutons and Ambrons, they moved southwards from their settlement area in the north of Central Europe around 120 BCE. The Assyrians called the Israelites Ghimri or Khumri after the name of their king Omri. The Babylonians called them "Gimmirai". Deriving from this name, the Greek historian Herodotus called them Cimmerians, others Cimbri or Cymbrians.

Kennemerland, a region in the Dutch province of North Holland, could at least be a reference to Khumri.

The symbol of Holland was a ship in popular tradition and a ship was the symbol of the former Dutch Republic. According to the Midrash, the Jewish interpretation literature, a ship was also the symbol of Zebulun. In Jewish synagogues, the various symbols of the Israelite tribes can often be found on the walls or on the curtain or door. Zebulun is always represented by a ship. Israeli stamps with the tribal symbols show a ship as the symbol of Zebulun

In Jewish literature, Zebulun is portrayed as a merchant seafarer, which is true of the Dutch. The Dutch were among the world's leading seafarers from the 16th century to the present day. The Dutch empire was spread all over the world. At one stage it included territories in North America. New York was founded by the Dutch. Peter Stuyvesant was a Dutch governor of New Amsterdam. Dutch rule over Ceylon, harbours in India, places in South America and Indonesia, etc. The Dutch harbours were also very important. Rotterdam was for a long time the largest and busiest harbour in the world. Rotterdam is still the most important harbour for the whole of Europe.

Jacob prophesied:

Zebulun shall dwell at the haven of the sea; and he shall be for an haven of ships; and his border shall be unto Zidon. Gen 49:13

Only the Dutch live "on the coast of the sea", as the Dutch are descended from Zebulun!

Friesland and Holland can be identified with Zebulun. According to the geography of Ptolemy (ca. 100 CE, but based on material from several centuries earlier), the area of southern Scandinavia and northern Friesland was occupied by the Sabalingoi. The name Sabalingoi (Sebulon-goi) means "people of Zebulun".

Pytheas (ca. 325 BCE) is reported to have described the Dutch region as being inhabited by Scuthai (i.e. Scythians).

Each tribe of Israel had its own stone on the breastplate of the high priest. Zebulun's stone was a diamond. Today, South Africa produces most of the world's diamonds, most of which are processed and traded in Antwerp, Belgium, in the Flanders region, whose inhabitants are at least partly of Dutch descent. Before Antwerp, Amsterdam in Holland was the most important centre for diamonds. South Africa, where the diamonds come from, is dominated by the Boers, who are partly descended from Dutch settlers and whose language is based on an old Dutch dialect.

Holland's theory of descent is consistent with the earlier apocryphal Frisian historiography collected, for example, by Waling Dijkstra, a Dutch writer

Since the Frisians, Angles and Saxons jointly conquered the British continent from the Celtic Britons and then gave it their name and language, this view need not conflict with the Zebulun theory

Ultimately, the DNA of the men from East Anglia and Northumbria hardly differs from that of the Frisians. Old Frisian was also almost identical to the old Anglo-Saxon language.

The name Saxon comes from the name Isaaks-sons (= sons of Isaac, the son of Abraham with Sarah; Isaac = Hebrew Yischaq). If we omit the I, we get: Saaksons, or Saxons, or Saxons, who were known in antiquity as the Celtic-Scythian tribe of saka or sacae. Saxons sit on the English royal throne. They are descended from the "Saxe-Coburg-Gotha" family, and as anything German was not very popular outside Germany during the two world wars, they renamed themselves "Windsor". Today, all European high noble families are practically related to each other, which also emphasises the family ties between the European peoples.

The Scottish Declaration of Independence of Arbroath from 1320 refers to the origin of the Scots from the 10 tribes of Israel. The national anthem of the Netherlands also refers to the ancient roots, stating:

Als David moeste vluchten... When David had to flee
Voor Saul den Tyran:... From Saul the Tyrant:
Soo heb ick moeten suchten... so I had to give way
Met menich Edelman:... with some noblemen:
Maer G-dt heeft hem verheven... But G-d raised him up
Verlost uit alder noot,... delivered from all distress,
Een Coninckrijk ghegheven... given him a kingdom
In Israel seer groot... in Israel, very great.

It is obvious with the Danes, who still bear their origins as the tribe of Dan in their name today: Danmark. Túatha Dé Danann, as they called themselves before settling in Ireland around 800 BCE, means "tribe of Dan". The clues are everywhere. Words have a meaning!

Britain, on the other hand, means berith = covenant; ayin = without, so "without covenant".

Some scholars now say, "There we have it! The British can't belong to Israel because Britain in Hebrew means "without covenant"!". They forget that Israel committed the sin of Jeroboam, which was to abandon the covenant with G-d and instead worship the "sun-G-d" Baal - thereby becoming a people who have broken the covenant with G-d, and are therefore now "without covenant".

To prevent the Israelites of the northern kingdom from rejoining Rehoboam, as they had to go to Jerusalem at least three times a year to attend the religious festivals, Jeroboam founded a new religious system, the two centres of which were Bethel in the southern northern kingdom and Dan in the north of the kingdom. There, the Ten Tribes worshipped golden calves.

And Jeroboam said in his heart, Now shall the kingdom return to the house of David: If this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the Lord at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, even unto Rehoboam king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam king of Judah. Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves of gold, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy g-ds, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. And he set the one in Bethel, and the other put he in Dan. And this thing became a sin: for the people went to worship before the one, even unto Dan. 1 Kings 12:26-30

This system was a typical example of syncretism as practised by most churches to this day. It contained elements of true G-d worship mixed with pagan idolatry and pagan rituals. Above all, the basis of this system was fundamentally wrong. G-d had promised Jeroboam kingship over the 10 tribes of the northern kingdom of Israel

And Ahijah caught the new garment that was on him, and rent it in twelve pieces: And he said to Jeroboam, Take thee ten pieces: for thus saith the Lord, the G-d of Israel, Behold, I will rend the kingdom out of the hand of Solomon, and will give ten tribes to thee: 1 Kings 11:30-31

The king did not need to use human wilfulness to protect what G-d had promised. An unknown prophet warned Jeroboam of his idolatry, but he would not listen. The judgement of G-d struck Jeroboam and his family because of the idolatry he had seduced Israel into. Jeroboam's son Abijah fell ill and later died

At that time Abijah the son of Jeroboam fell sick... Moreover the Lord shall raise him up a king over Israel, who shall cut off the house of Jeroboam... For the Lord shall smite Israel, as a reed is shaken in the water, and he shall root up Israel out of this good land, which he gave to their fathers, and shall scatter them beyond the river, because they have made their groves, provoking the Lord to anger. And he shall give Israel up because of the sins of Jeroboam, who did sin, and who made Israel to sin. 1 Kings 14:1 .14a .15-16

Since the days of Jeroboam, the 10 tribes of the Northern Kingdom worshipped Baal - and they did so not only until the empire was conquered by the Assyrians and the surviving people were led into captivity in Assyria in 722 BCE. Even after their flight from Assyria in 612 BCE, they held on to it - indeed, today they are no longer aware of their identity and unknowingly continue to worship Baal to this day!

The division of the Celts into tribal groups was not the only thing they had in common with the 10 tribes of Israel, but also Baal worship, as archaeological finds confirm. Vertically erected memorial stones, so-called mono- and megaliths, some with inscriptions, can be found today not only in the areas of the former southern and northern kingdoms, but also around 40,000 of them scattered throughout western and northern Europe. The stones were erected in honour of the "SunG-d" Baal and bear witness to the idolatry of the "Celtic" Hebrews: the 10 tribes of the Northern Kingdom of Israel.

Stonehenge is probably the best known of these numerous places in Europe where the worship of Baal was celebrated by the immigrant Israelites. If we want to search for the 10 tribes of Israel, then the Baal altars will show us the way unerringly - all the way to the Babylonian idolatry of the great churches of modernity. Israel still worships Baal to this day - quite consciously then, without realising it today!

The idea that the "State of Israel" is synonymous with the biblical people of Israel prevents us from understanding biblical end-time prophecy. Before 1948, this landscape was called Judea, and that is where the truth lies. Today's State of Israel is inhabited in part by members of the former Southern Kingdom of Judah - but the House of Israel, which never returned from the Assyrian captivity to the land of the fathers, are today's descendants of the Judeo-Christian Gentile peoples of Western and Northern Europe.

Last edited:

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟314,808.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Odd isn't it that the Jews would choose to call their post 1948 land 'Israel' after purposely separating from Israel thousands of years before to become Judah. That's like the US suddenly calling itself England.

Reactions: MForbes
Upvote 0

Benaiah468

May 19, 2024
North Rhine Westphalia
✟4,908.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why the name Israel was chosen is not conclusive. The Jewish people, see themselves as all descendants of the Israelites and obviously as a consequence of Jacob (Israel). Throughout Jewish history, the Jewish people referred to themselves as Sons of Israel, and to the land of Israel.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟314,808.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yet proclaimed themselves Judah and their brethren of the House of Israel (the family, not the nation) Gentiles. Jesus told His followers to go out to all nations of the House of Israel, not just Judah. He wanted to teach of the coming Kingdom to all of His house, not just a couple tribes of unchosen few.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Benaiah468

May 19, 2024
North Rhine Westphalia
✟4,908.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yet proclaimed themselves Judah and their brethren of the House of Israel (the family, not the nation) Gentiles. Jesus told His followers to go out to all nations of the House of Israel, not just Judah. He wanted to teach of the coming Kingdom to all of His house, not just a couple tribes of unchosen few.

Yes, indeed, there has always been some rivalry between the two houses, although Jeremiah clearly stated that the renewed covenant would be made with the House of Israel and the House of Judah.

During Abijah’s reign as king of Judah (from 914 to 912 B.C.), Judah was at war with Israel

And when Rehoboam was come to Jerusalem, he assembled all the house of Judah, with the tribe of Benjamin, an hundred and fourscore thousand chosen men, which were warriors, to fight against the house of Israel, to bring the kingdom again to Rehoboam the son of Solomon. 1 Kings 12:21

The parable of the prodigal son foreshadows what will happen when the ten lost tribes repent. The older son, the house of Judah, becomes angry:

Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends: Lk 15:29b

And that is what we must expect and it will happen when the ten lost tribes repent. The older brother is not happy about it.

Jacob had 12 sons, the 12 tribes of Israel. The land is promised to them. And this is what the scriptures say:

Israel's exile will end. They will be restored

I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of thee; I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together as the sheep of Bozrah, as the flock in the midst of their fold: they shall make great noise by reason of the multitude of men. Micha 2:12

And I will multiply men upon you, all the house of Israel, even all of it: and the cities shall be inhabited, and the wastes shall be builded: Ez 36:10

Therefore thus saith the Lord G-d; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;... When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations; Then shall they know that I am the Lord their G-d, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there. Ez 39:25 .27-28

The meaning of these verses is clear: G-d will bring the tribes back to the Promised Land and will not leave any of them there. And the world will know that it is G-d who does this, so will Israel know that it is G-d who does this. G-d is gathering Israel to one place where He will bring salvation to all.

In Israel, He declares,

For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord G-d, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things. Ez 20:40

Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living G-d. Hos 1:10

The gathering of the Jews in the land of Israel will be a testimony of G-d's faithfulness to His promise. And when the entire nation of Israel turns to their Messiah, it will be another testimony to G-d's way of righteousness, not by personal gain, not by good works, but by faith, which the Savior, the Lord Jesus, did through His blood sacrifice in payment for our deaths. Then the whole world will know it too.

In the book of Ezekiel the expression

And they shall know that I am the LORD

appears 66 times 41 times addressed to Israel, 25 times addressed to the nations of the world.

Israel

shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my G-d. Zec 13:9

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Benaiah468

May 19, 2024
North Rhine Westphalia
✟4,908.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus said:

I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Mt 15:24

He also commissioned his disciples in this way:

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Mt 10:5-6

When Paul wanted to bring the message of salvation to Asia, the spirit of Jesus twice prevented him, and in a dream he received the commission to proclaim the gospel in Europe

Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia, After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not. And they passing by Mysia came down to Troas. And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us. And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them. Therefore loosing from Troas, we came with a straight course to Samothracia, and the next day to Neapolis; And from thence to Philippi, which is the chief city of that part of Macedonia, and a colony: and we were in that city abiding certain days. Acts 16:6-12

The apostles therefore first turned directly to Europe via the Jewish communities in Asia Minor!

Many of them met their death on European soil. From Europe, the message of salvation, redemption and reconciliation with G-d, was spread throughout the world, particularly from the 18th century onwards. The peoples of Europe thus became the light of the world!

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Mt 5:14

Which nations have made the Bible the basis of their constitutions (even though they are today constantly being undermined, broken and changed by lawless legislators)? The nations of Europe and North America! Because they are kept in ignorance of their origins to this day, they have become salt that has gone stale

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Mt 5:13

They no longer know their origin, their background and their identity, and have therefore become the plaything of their enemies because, as a consequence, they have also forgotten the name of their G-d

Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal. Jer 23:27

The intention to keep the peoples of the House of Israel blind and ignorant of their origins is the result of Satan's helpless and desperate attempt to prevent the fulfillment of G-d's prophecies and His plan of salvation for all of Israel and the whole world. We are the physical Israel, the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the apostate sons and daughters of the Northern Kingdom of Israel! Paul writes, and he means you and me:

I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. Ro 9:1-5

We are the lost sheep from the 10 tribes of the House of Israel who have strayed from G-d! Despite our apostasy, we have been blessed by G-d so that we have become rich! His faithfulness outweighs our unfaithfulness! Today He calls us to recognize Him and turn to Him! The Semitic Jews in the Holy Land are our immediate relatives!

There are several indications that the northern kingdom of Israel as a whole consisted of millions of people who were deported to Assyria at that time. McClintock & Strong's Encyclopedia states:

"The number of men capable of fighting (aged 20 to 40) resulted in an army strength of 1.1 million (Israel) or 470,000 (Judah) ... if one applies the usual calculation basis, this would result in an estimated total population of 5.5 to 6 million people ... we can safely conclude from this that the population of that kingdom is about four times the number of men capable of fighting."

This means a total population of the Ten Tribes of 4 to 6 million people in 722 BCE at the time of the deportation to Assyria!

The 10 tribes of the Northern Kingdom helped the Medes to overthrow the Assyrians around 609-612 BCE, and used the turmoil to escape from captivity, westwards and northwards. At the same time that the 10 tribes of the House of Israel apparently disappeared from the scene of history, the Celts appeared in the same area as if "out of nowhere" (as modern science puts it), with roughly the same number of men as the previously "lost" ten Israelite tribes. The Iron Age began in the Middle East around 1200 BCE, and when Israel was led to Assyria in 722 BCE, they took their knowledge and technology with them to the Caucasus region around the Black and Caspian Seas. Around 100 years later, around 600 BCE, historians report on the settlement of Europe by the Celts - who brought the Iron Age with them.

The Greeks call them "keltoi", which means "those who are different". A foreign language, different customs and traditions, and even a different appearance? Through their trade and wars, the Greeks certainly knew the peoples of the Mediterranean and the Middle East: the Phoenicians, the Persians, the Egyptians, all with dark hair, dark eyes, bronze to dark skin. They certainly knew the black African-Nubian peoples and the Kushites (= Ethiopians). But what did the "keltoi" look like? They were light-skinned, with reddish, brown and blonde hair and light eyes.

The "keltoi" are Hebrews. They call themselves "iberi", which means nothing other than "Hebrews". Linguists suspect that the name originates from the name Eber or Heber, one of Abraham's forefathers. On their journey west and north, they settled in the area we know today as the Iberian Peninsula: (H)iberia, which means "land of the Hebrews," and Ireland by sea. The original name of Ireland is (H)ibernia, which means "new land of the Hebrews."

There are football clubs that still refer to their Hebrew origins in their club names today, e.g. Hibernian Edinburgh from Scotland, or Hibernian's Paola on the island of Malta. They also fled west and north overland out of fear of the Persians, passing through the mountain ranges of the Caucasus, which offered them protection from the Persians. In English, the white skin color is called "Caucasian". The Assyrians call the Israelites Ghimri or Khumri after the name of their king Omri. The Babylonians call them "Gimmirai". Deriving this name, the Greek historian Herodotus called them Cimmerians, others Cimbri, or Cymbrians.

Wales is called Cymru in the local language. The Welsh language is called Cymraeg - a legacy of the "Cimmerians", the 10 tribes of Israel, who are also referred to in other historical sources as Scythians, Teutons or Goths. On their way north and west, the Hebrew Israelites became the backbone of the northern and western European peoples in particular as they occupied and settled the European continent. Important sites of the "Iberi" culture can be found today in Hallstatt in Austria, Neuchâtel in Switzerland and La Tène in France.

G-d promised Abraham that his descendants would become many peoples and nations (Hebrew: goy). If you only look at the small state of Israel, then the promise would clearly have failed. But if you look at the peoples who settled Europe from a historical perspective, then it becomes clear how much this prophecy has come true.

Starting from Europe, not only the entire American continent was settled, but later also Africa, Australia, New Zealand and large parts of Asia.

The word British comes from the Hebrew word berith = covenant, ish means people or people; British therefore means people or people of the covenant = covenant people = Israel! The name Union Jack – the flag of Great Britain – is the abbreviation for “Union of Jacob”. The islands should be fully aware that G-d will soon gather the scattered people of Israel again,

Hear the word of the Lord, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock. Jer 31:10

so that Rachel (the mother of Joseph and grandmother of Ephraim and Manasseh) will no longer have to weep and lament because her children will return from exile

Thus saith the Lord; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not. Thus saith the Lord; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the Lord; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy. Jer 31:15-16

Ephraim is described as a (wild) young bull:

I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the Lord my G-d. Jer 31:18

The Angles were a North Sea Germanic people just like the Cimbri and Teutons. The name "England" and the term "Anglo-Saxons" derive from the Angles who emigrated to Britain in the 5th century, which goes back to the Hebrew word "aegel". The English (Angles) were also known as Aegels, a nickname for Ephraim. Aegel means young bull. Aegelland or Angelland - the land of the young bull: Ephraim.

Since the early 1800s, the figure of John Bull has been used to represent Britain in political cartoons

John Bull is similar to Uncle Sam, who represents the USA.

How does the Bible define the House of Israel?

They are the 10 tribes of the northern kingdom of Israel (then called Samaria). They were scattered among the nations after their captivity in Assyria and live among the nations to this day.

Israel is swallowed up: now shall they be among the Gentiles as a vessel wherein is no pleasure. Hos 8:8

They have become rich

Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall: Gen 49:22

They have become nations

And the Lord shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the Lord shall lead you. Deu 4:27

They have become as numerous as the sand of the sea

Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; Hos 1:10a

They have forgotten the name of their G-d

Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal. Jer 23:27

They serve foreign g-ds they do not know

And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other g-ds, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. Deu 28:64

They neither understand nor keep the Law of G-d

Yea, though they have hired among the nations, now will I gather them, and they shall sorrow a little for the burden of the king of princes. Because Ephraim hath made many altars to sin, altars shall be unto him to sin. I have written to him the great things of my law, but they were counted as a strange thing. Hos 8:10-12

They are the descendants of Abraham, to whom G-d had promised to make many peoples and nations, hebr. goy

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:... As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee... And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger... And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations. Gen 12:2 .17:4-5 .25:23 .48:19

In Hosea, G-d speaks to the apostate Ephraim (= House of Israel = the 10 tribes of the northern kingdom = the European peoples) regarding the end times:

and the Assyrian shall be his king, because they refused to return. Hos 11:5b

The Bible often calls the Antichrist "the Assyrian." Assyria was one of G-d's most severe taskmasters of Israel for its apostasy from G-d. The kings of Assyria ruled with brutal force and expanded their empire into Egypt. Despite the oppression, Israel did not turn to their G-d and cry out for His help as they had done before (Book of Judges).

What awaits Israel that will not turn?

And the sword shall abide on his cities, and shall consume his branches, and devour them, because of their own counsels. And my people are bent to backsliding from me: though they called them to the most High, none at all would exalt him. Hos 11:6-7

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Benaiah468

May 19, 2024
North Rhine Westphalia
✟4,908.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Assyrians were idolaters - the names of hundreds of gods can be found in the inscriptions. The Assyrian language was a Semitic language and descended from Akkadian. It was written in cuneiform.

The historian Flavius Josephus reports about Assyria:

"Assyria lived in the city of Nineveh. He called his subjects Assyrians. They became the richest nation of all"
("Jewish Antiquities," Book 1, Chapter 4)

Assyria was one of the cruelest and most violent empires of the ancient world. Its kings often had their military victories documented and reveled in the battlefields littered with corpses and burned cities.

Assyria was used by G-d as his rod of discipline to punish his guilty people Israel. Thereafter, the chastening people themselves had to endure G-d's judgment for their pride and wickedness, as happened in other cases (see Isa. 10:5-19; 14:25; Ezek. 31:3-17; Nah. 3:18, 19; Zeph. 2:13).

About a hundred years before the fall of the Assyrian Empire, Isaiah prophesied that G-d would bring to justice the haughty conquerors who trampled upon his people.

O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation. I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets. Isa 10:5-6

And the prophet Nahum announced: Nineveh would be plundered, its gates would be opened to the enemies and its guards would flee

But Nineveh is of old like a pool of water: yet they shall flee away. Stand, stand, shall they cry; but none shall look back. Take ye the spoil of silver, take the spoil of gold: for there is none end of the store and glory out of all the pleasant furniture. She is empty, and void, and waste: Nah 2:8-10a

And it shall come to pass, that all they that look upon thee shall flee from thee, and say, Nineveh is laid waste: who will bemoan her? whence shall I seek comforters for thee? Behold, thy people in the midst of thee are women: the gates of thy land shall be set wide open unto thine enemies: the fire shall devour thy bars. Nah 3:7 .13

Another prophet of the Bible, Zephaniah, wrote that the city would become “a desert”

And he will stretch out his hand against the north, and destroy Assyria; and will make Nineveh a desolation, and dry like a wilderness. Zep 2:13

The predicted destruction came in 632 BCE, when Nineveh fell to the combined forces of the Babylonians and Medes. Thus the Assyrian Empire met its inglorious end. A Babylonian chronicle says of the victors:

“They carried away the spoils of the city and the temple, everything, and [turned] the city into a heap of rubble and debris.”

Today, all that remains of Nineveh are mounds of ruins on the east bank of the Tigris (opposite the Iraqi city of Mosul).

The end of Assyria fulfilled another Bible prophecy. Some time earlier, in 740 BCE, Assyria had forcibly relocated the ten tribes of the northern kingdom. At about the same time, G-d's prophet Isaiah predicted that G-d would "break" and "tread underfoot" the Assyrians. Around 200 years later, that is exactly what happened.

That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders. Isa 14:25

Its historical and prophetic accuracy make the Bible a unique book; anyone who sincerely seeks the truth can trust it absolutely.

Some of the conquered Assyrians remained in their country, modern-day Iraq. Their descendants live there to this day and form the country's Aramaic-speaking Christian minority, which is under severe pressure.

Other Assyrians migrated east to modern-day Iran. Most Assyrians, however, moved west after the fall of their capital Nineveh, as Karl Pfeifer writes in "Old Testament History". The Greek geographer Scylax wrote in "Periplus" around 550 BCE that the coast of the Black Sea is called Assyria.

According to Diodorus Siculus, Assyria became a large colony in northern Asia Minor, south of the Black Sea. Pliny the Elder (23-79 CE) wrote in “Natural History”, B4., Chapter 12 on p. 183 that in his time the “Assyriani” lived north of the Black Sea.

At this point they had already migrated northwards. Taken together, these sources show that most of the surviving Assyrians migrated over the Caucasus to Western Europe after the fall of Nineveh - in the wake of the 10 tribes of the northern kingdom of Israel, who had escaped from Assyrian captivity with the fall of Assyria and who are also referred to by historians as Celts, Goths, Scythians, Parthians, Saxons, Teutons, Cimbri or Cimmerians. The church father Hieronymus (347-420 CE) writes in his letter 123 (CXXIII. To Ageruchia, Chapter 16) about the time of the great migration:

“Assur is also one of them.”

He was obviously referring to the descendants of the 10 northern Israeli tribes who crossed the Caucasus and immigrated to Western Europe.

Schmidt's Classical Dictionary states in the article "Germania" on p.361:

“There is no doubt that they (the Germanic tribes) migrated to Europe from the Caucasus and the countries along the Black and Caspian Seas.”

The Assyrians followed the same route, first northwards and then westwards along the Black Sea to Europe. Since Assur "also belonged to them", as Jerome testifies, a remnant of the Assyrians were also among the tribes that settled in Europe. They joined the 10 tribes of Israel ("Celts") on their migration to Europe.

The idea that the Assyrians are the ancestors of some German tribes and peoples was more widespread in the past than is known or can be imagined today. Authors of the most varied backgrounds expressed their beliefs in this regard in a sweeping manner.

J. Liewellyn Thomas, in his book "G-d and My Birthright", published in London in 1919, quotes a certain Dr. Swaner on page 94, who held that some Germans were descended from the Assyrians. Dr. Court published his book "The Nations in Prophecy" in 1986. He writes that Dr. Swaner was the former editor of the German publication "Der Volkserzieher" and that Dr. Swaner's explanation of the descent of some Germans from the Assyrians was printed in the Daily Mail newspaper in 1910.

M.H. Gayer wrote a book in 1941 entitled "The Heritage of the Anglo-Saxon Race." On page 72 it says:

"It is noteworthy that modern Germans are the descendants of immigrants who originally came to Europe from Asia at the beginning of the Christian era, from the area that made up the Assyrian Empire."

Other authors hold similar views. Among them is Dr. John Pilkey, who in his work "The Origin of Nations", published in San Diego in 1984, explains on page 97 that some Germans are descended from the Assyrians (cf. also Howard Rand, "Textbook of Divine Law", 1943, Massachusetts, p. 169).

Old historical sources refer to the city of Prusa in Bithynia (today: north-eastern Turkey/Iraq, once part of Assyria), ruled by a king named Prusias. After losing a battle against the Romans, the Carthaginian general Hannibal found temporary refuge in Prusa in 182 BCE. Historians and linguists trace a connection and thus Assyrian roots from Prusa to Prussia.

Modern authors, who do not generalize the Germans as Assyrians, since this is hardly possible anymore due to the long time gaps and the mixing of peoples through migrations, war circumstances and, not least, love marriages, express themselves somewhat more specifically.

B. Weldon wrote in “The Origin of the English”:

“The Prussians, a modern people, are, in the author’s opinion, descended from the Assyrians.” (1919, p. 284).

W.G. Mackendrick came to the conclusion:

“Prussia is modern Assyria.”
(“The Destiny of the British Empire and the American Federation”, 1921, London, p.186).

R. Cox speculated in his book “Why?”, published in Massachusetts in 1942:

"It is believed by many that the ruling class in Prussia is descended in a direct line from the ancient Assyrians, and this is very probable."

In G-d's Enduring Empire, published in London in 1960, Frances Henking writes that the Prussians are Assyrians.

Historian Steven M. Collins, taking into account historical facts and biblical prophecy, identifies the Germans as a mixed people, consisting of an Assyrian minority and a majority descendants of the Israelite tribe of Gad.

And of Gad he said, Blessed be he that enlargeth Gad: he dwelleth as a lion, and teareth the arm with the crown of the head. Deu 33:20

The “space” promised to Gad indicates the large distribution and population size of the members of the German peoples all over the world. Finally, it is clear that legends and historical sources indicate that Assyrian influences have been preserved and can be identified, particularly in modern Prussia and Hessen (West Germany).

Last but not least, historical research is supported by the close links between the northern and western European peoples in terms of genetic and linguistic affinity. For example, English, Dutch and German all emerged from the old West Germanic language, which underlines the common origin of these peoples. Old "Welsch" or Welsh, in which over 22,000 words can be attributed to Hebrew roots, is closely related to the old Hebrew of the Israelites. The same applies to old British, although this changed somewhat more over the millennia than the language of the Welsh ("Cymraeg").

In German we also find some notable Indo-European influences as Assyrian heritage. The Germans are also largely descendants of the 10 tribes.

G-d first blessed all in all three sons of Noah, thereby representing all their descendants, consequently all races, peoples and nations, and then in Abraham also all peoples – namely in Jesus Christ – so that origin, descent, different racial characteristics such as skin, hair and eye color or belonging to any race or people do not mean any preference before G-d, because

Even the righteousness of G-d which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of G-d; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Rom 3:22-24

This means once and for all: there are no "better" or preferred peoples or races! But in order to understand the blessing and work of G-d in our lives, we must know our origins, acknowledge them and, above all, return to the G-d of our fathers as the heritage of Israel!

Upvote 0

Benaiah468

May 19, 2024
North Rhine Westphalia
✟4,908.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not all Assyrians remained in Iraq, but Assyrians also migrated to Europe, even when the ten tribes migrated to Europe. In our country there is not only the bloodline of Assur (Assyrians), but also the bloodline of Amalek. As early as the 18th century, there was the view that Germany was "Amalek".

Israel has no worse enemy than Amalek.

The Book of Esther describes an event that the Jewish people experienced during the Babylonian exile.

The Jewish people were in danger.

Haman, a vizier in the Persian Empire under King Ahasuerus (also known as Xerxes), an enemy of the Jews, persuaded his king to have the Jews killed. Haman's arch-enemy was the Jew Mordecai from the tribe of Benjamin.

And all the king's servants,... bowed, and reverenced Haman: for the king had so commanded concerning him. But Mordecai bowed not, nor did him reverence. Est 3:2

He wanted to see him on the gallows. His rage at a single man develops into a rage directed against all Jews

And when Haman saw that Mordecai bowed not, nor did him reverence, then was Haman full of wrath. And he thought scorn to lay hands on Mordecai alone; for they had shewed him the people of Mordecai: wherefore Haman sought to destroy all the Jews that were throughout the whole kingdom of Ahasuerus, even the people of Mordecai. Est 3:5-6

The date for this genocide was set by lots

In the first month, that is, the month Nisan, in the twelfth year of king Ahasuerus, they cast Pur, that is, the lot, before Haman from day to day, and from month to month, to the twelfth month, that is, the month Adar. Est 3:7

Mordechai heard about this. He asked his cousin Ester, who had been his ward but was now at the royal court, to beg the king for mercy for her people. Ester summoned up the courage to do so, putting her life in danger, and actually obtained the king's favor. In the end, Haman ended up on the gallows he had erected for Mordechai. The Jewish people were saved. Purim is still celebrated today in celebration of this salvation.

The parallels between Haman, the Amalekite, and Adolf Hitler are obvious. Both wanted to exterminate the Jews. Haman, the son of Hammedatha, was an "Agagite",

After these things did king Ahasuerus promote Haman the son of Hammedatha the Agagite, and advanced him, and set his seat above all the princes that were with him. Est 3:1

a descendant of the last Amalekite king Agag

Bring ye hither to me Agag the king of the Amalekites 1 Sam 15:32a

With no other people does G-d demand that a name be blotted out

Therefore it shall be, when the Lord thy G-d hath given thee rest from all thine enemies round about, in the land which the Lord thy G-d giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it, that thou shalt blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven; thou shalt not forget it. Deu 25:19
And the Lord said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven. Ex 17:14

Towards the end of the story, Queen Ester asks

let Haman's ten sons be hanged upon the gallows. Est 9:13b

A strange request, since they were already dead

Thus the Jews smote all their enemies with the stroke of the sword, and slaughter, and destruction, and did what they would unto those that hated them. And in Shushan the palace the Jews slew and destroyed five hundred men. And Parshandatha, and Dalphon, and Aspatha, And Poratha, and Adalia, and Aridatha, And Parmashta, and Arisai, and Aridai, and Vajezatha, Est 9:5-9

This is why, according to orthodox Jews, Ester asked for the future.

The prominent typographical design of the written names of the sons of Haman underlines this assessment.

Since ancient times, the list of the names of the 10 sons of Haman who were hanged has been written in a special way

The names are not simply listed one after the other. Rather, they are listed one below the other in a column, as Hebrew is written from right to left. The left-hand column contains the word and 10 times

and
ואת

6. ו Vav 6
1. א Alef 1
22. ת תּ Tav/Sav 400

We do not know exactly why this must be the case, which is why interpreters can only speculate. Also, in the Hebrew text of the Sons of Haman, 3 letters are strangely placed higher

7. ז Zayin 7
21. שׂ שׁ Schin/Sin 300
22. ת תּ Tav/Sav 400
Σ 707

The Tav, Shin and Zayin are written in lower case. The letters of the Hebrew alefbet always stand for a number. The 3 letters together form the number 707.

The Vav is a 6 as in the 6th century or 5,707

6. ו Vav 6

The Vav is larger than the others.

If you place them next to each other, any Hebrew-minded person will immediately see the year 5,707, the Jewish year, which corresponds to the year 1946 in the Gregorian calendar.

According to the Jewish calendar, October 16, 1946 was the last day of the Feast of Tabernacles, on which, according to Jewish tradition, the judgment of G-d is sealed. On this day, ten leading Nazis were hanged as war criminals in Nuremberg. The "New York Herald Tribune" quotes the last words of "Stürmer" publisher Julius Streicher:

"Heil Hitler! - And now it's off to G-d! - Purim 1946!"

Streicher was familiar with Jewish tradition, having used it often enough to denigrate the Jewish people.

As a people, the Amalekites were identified as a recurring enemy of the Israelites. Amalek could thus become a cipher for all enmity against Israel, which has repeatedly manifested itself over the centuries in different places and among different peoples: Romans, Spaniards, Nazi Germany, Russia, Arabs....

And again and again we recognize this attitude in the phrase we have already heard:

For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: Ps 83:5

Amalek is the bitter seed of hatred of the Jews. In some rabbinical interpretations, Amalek is described as "a people that licks (blood)".

Even though Germany surrendered after the Second World War, the Third Reich lives on, i.e. Amalek has not yet been eradicated, finally destroyed. At that time, many, very many, followers of the Third Reich were welcomed with open arms in the USA and South America and found open doors in the military, etc. The goal of Amalek is to destroy Ephraim before the second exodus takes place. The serpent, the dragon is in Amalek.

The Exodus was a historical event that became visible to all the surrounding nations in the outside world

I know that the Lord hath given you [referring to the 12 tribes of Israel] the land, and that your terror is fallen upon us, and that all the inhabitants of the land faint because of you. For we have heard how the Lord dried up the water of the Red sea for you, when ye came out of Egypt; and what ye did unto the two kings of the Amorites, that were on the other side Jordan, Sihon and Og, whom ye utterly destroyed. And as soon as we had heard these things, our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you: for the Lord your G-d, he is G-d in heaven above, and in earth beneath. Jos 2:9b-11

Today, all of Israel is again waiting for G-d to take care of His children and redeem them from renewed bondage.

Hear the word of the Lord, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock. Jer 31:10

This second exodus is one of the greatest events in human history.

The story of Esther begins with Esau and Jacob

And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb. And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau. And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them. Gen 25:23-26

Esau and Jacob were the twin sons of Isaac and Rebekah. Isaac was very fond of Esau because Esau was a good hunter and often brought home something to eat. Rebekah was particularly fond of Jacob because he was a quiet, peaceful boy

And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents. And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob. Gen 25:27-28

Jesus once said that the field is the "world". Esau married two Canaanite women against G-d's commandments.

The fact that Amalek was a grandson of Esau is of great significance.

And Timna was concubine to Eliphaz Esau's son; and she bare to Eliphaz Amalek: these were the sons of Adah Esau's wife. Gen 36:12

It links Amalek with Edom (the name by which Esau is known) and very probably with the Romans. Josephus (a Jewish historian) refers to Amalek in a derogatory way as a bastard.
S.: '"Remember Amalek!": Revenge, Zeal, and Group Destruction in the Bible According to Philo, Pseudo-Philo, and Josephus; Hebrew Union College Press, 2004, pp. 8-9

(Pseudo-Philo is the name often used for the unknown, anonymous author of Biblical Antiquities. This text is also commonly known today under the Latin title Liber Antquitatum Biblicarum (Book of Biblical Antiquities).

Amalek's existence is based on his hatred of the descendants of Jacob. They attacked the Israelites during their wanderings in the desert, but Moses sent Joshua to fight them. They were defeated and G-d declared

I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven. Ex 17:14b

Not that they were destroyed immediately and all at once, but the Lord swore that He would have war against Amalek from generation to generation

For he said, Because the Lord hath sworn that the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation. Ex 17:16

Amalek was the first people to attack Israel. Everything that is mentioned first in the Bible contains the blueprint for everything that is to follow.

The verse

And Haman told Zeresh his wife and all his friends every thing that had befallen him. Then said his wise men and Zeresh his wife unto him, If Mordecai be of the seed of the Jews, before whom thou hast begun to fall, thou shalt not prevail against him, but shalt surely fall before him. Est 6:13

expresses a central truth of the book: That those who oppose Israel will not succeed.

There is one who turns the sons of Haman into sons of the living G-d: the Messiah of Israel!

Even the Babylonian Talmud tells us that G-d will one day bring the sons of Haman under the wings of the Shechinah, i.e. into the presence of the living G-d (Tractate Sanhedrin 96 b). The Talmud explains the 613 commandments and prohibitions of the Torah and thus provides Jews with answers to all the important questions of life.

Upvote 0

Benaiah468

May 19, 2024
North Rhine Westphalia
✟4,908.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is a situation where everyone must study and examine for themselves and decide what to believe. It is a view of history and not a theological position. As such, it may or may not be an accurate interpretation of the past. However, it is not a doctrine. YHVH's blessings, Benaiah

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Benaiah468

May 19, 2024
North Rhine Westphalia
✟4,908.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Isaac received the birthright from Abraham, even though he was not the firstborn son

And Abraham gave all that he had unto Isaac. Gen 25:5

The actual firstborn was Ishmael, who was born to the maidservant Hagar. Ishmael would later live to the east of Isaac and become the progenitor of the Arabs

And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the Lord hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai. Gen 16:12

The two children of Isaac and his wife Rebekah were Jacob and Esau. The first-born was Esau, but Jacob (Hebrew: supplanter, deceitful one) stole his father's blessing

And his father Isaac said unto him, Come near now, and kiss me, my son. And he came near, and kissed him: and he smelled the smell of his raiment, and blessed him, and said, See, the smell of my son is as the smell of a field which the Lord hath blessed: Therefore G-d give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine: Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother's sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee. Gen 27:26-29

What does this birthright mean?

The birthright encompasses the material blessings that a father possesses; in this case also the promises that G-d made to Abraham and his descendants. The birthright is a natural right by virtue of birth. This privilege depends only on lineage and is not dependent on any other conditions or characteristics. It is also important to explain another concept:

The sceptre.

The sceptre symbolizes the royal office and royal power. To possess the sceptre means to continue the royal line. This royal line ultimately leads to Jesus Christ - the King of kings. The birthright and the sceptre passed jointly to Isaac and later to Jacob.

Jacob blessed all 12 of his sons, transferring the sceptre to Judah. This means that royal power and its lineage will pass through Judah.

Two events in Jacob's life are particularly important: Jacob dreams of the ladder to heaven. He anoints the stone he uses as a pillow with oil. We will encounter this stone again much later. After a battle with the angel of G-d, Jacob is given a new name: ISRAEL (Hebrew: a prince of G-d).

Jacob's first-born son is Reuben. However, he does not receive the birthright because he seduced his father's wife. Joseph is also one of the twelve sons of Israel. He is sold as a slave by his brothers out of jealousy. G-d blesses him, however, and he becomes prime minister in Egypt, thereby having the opportunity to save both Egypt and his entire family from starvation. His whole family comes to Egypt to live in the land of Goshen. Joseph in turn has two sons with Asenath the Egyptian: Ephraim and Manasseh. They are blessed by Joseph's father Israel (formerly Jacob)

And Israel beheld Joseph's sons, and said, Who are these? And Joseph said unto his father, They are my sons, whom G-d hath given me in this place. And he said, Bring them, I pray thee, unto me, and I will bless them. Gen 48:8-9

Then Joseph took them both, Ephraim in his right hand, on Israel's left, and Manasseh in his left hand, on Israel's right, and brought them to him. Then Israel stretched out his right hand and laid it on Ephraim's head, though he was the younger, and his left hand on Manasseh's head, crossing his hands, though Manasseh was the firstborn. Gen 48:13-14

Jacob adopted his grandsons Ephraim and Manasseh as his own sons. They thus became the progenitors of the 12 tribes of Israel.

and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth. Gen 48:16b

Joseph desires the preferential blessing of Manasseh, the firstborn; Jacob, however, first blesses Ephraim, his younger brother

And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head. And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head. And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations. And he blessed them that day, saying, In thee shall Israel bless, saying, God make thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh: and he set Ephraim before Manasseh. Gen 48:17-20

The preference for the younger over the older is repeated.

The fact that Ephraim is preferred to Manasseh also has to do with the actual history of Israel. Ephraim formed the core of the northern kingdom of Israel and was the much more important tribe compared to Manasseh. The blessing that Jacob had obtained from his father Israel is now also passed on to Joseph's sons. The story of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob continues with these two and the promise of becoming a numerous people rests on them.

Both receive the birthright, with Manasseh (the firstborn) becoming "a great nation" and Ephraim (the secondborn) becoming "a commonwealth of nations".

The British-born nations of the world are the recipients of the blessings of the birthright of national greatness promised to Jacob or Israel

And G-d said unto him, I am G-d Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins; Gen 35:11

Now... Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright. For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the chief ruler; but the birthright was Joseph's. 1 Chr 5:1-2

Joseph's eldest son Manasseh was to become a great single nation - and he certainly did through his descendants, the majority of the population of the United States. Joseph's younger son Ephraim, on the other hand, was to become even greater - a multitude of nations. This prophecy was fulfilled through the British Empire and the numerous British-descended states of the Commonwealth that followed. Indeed, in its heyday, Britain (Ephraim) ruled over a greater percentage of the earth and its peoples than any other nation in history. Ephraim, as the larger tribe, was the most important representative of Joseph. While Manasseh is mentioned by name in Revelation, Ephraim is actually called Joseph in the same context

Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand... Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand... Rev 7:6 .8

But while the descendants of Joseph were promised the blessings of the birthright, the royal line that led to the last king, Jesus the Messiah, went to the tribe of Judah

The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. Gen 49:10

Tamar was married to Judah's eldest son Er. When he died childless, Judah instructed his second eldest son Onan to father children with Tamar, but he refused to do so. Judah's third son Shelah was too young to have children with Tamar. After seeing her desire to have children fade away, Tamar had the idea of seducing her father-in-law herself.

The twin sons Perez and Zerah were born to Judah

And it came to pass in the time of her travail, that, behold, twins were in her womb. And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one put out his hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first. And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she said, How hast thou broken forth? this breach be upon thee: therefore his name was called Pharez. And afterward came out his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called Zarah. Gen 38:27-30

Thus Tamar was tricked into having children by Judah, who married her. Tamar can therefore be found in the family tree of Jesus

And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; Mt 1:3a

It was significant for the succession which son was born first

Although Perez was born first, Serah's hand had actually come out first and was marked with a scarlet thread. Through Zerah came many of the royal lines of Europe - particularly those of the various tribes of Israel. The red hand in the coat of arms of Northern Ireland finds its explanation in the Serach line (scarlet thread)

But it was through Perez that the main line of the royal house came - King David and later Jesus. The line of Zerah settled in Europe. The line of Perez settled in Jerusalem. The royal lines of Zerah and Perez unite in Europe. Today's British royal family is a union of the royal houses of David (of Perez) and Serah

The fact that the word of G-d was spread especially from England (Ephraim) and America (Manasseh) also has its origin in the identification with Israel. And in the end, we should no longer be surprised that America and England in particular have always stood by today's geographical Israel (= tribe of Judah), especially in difficult situations.

For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth. Ps 33:4

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟746,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Bible is a history book by and for Israel!

The descendants of the so-called "lost 10 tribes" of the northern house of Israel can be found in the Anglo-Saxon-Celtic and related peoples of today. The people of Israel? Not Jewish, but Anglo-Saxon!

The identification of one of the twelve tribes of Israel with a country or a population is not new: for generations there have been Britons who have drawn a parallel between Ephraim and England. This has been said about Manasseh and the United States. It is also said between Dan and Denmark, Judah and the Jews.

Zebulun is the youngest son from the marriage of the patriarch Jacob and the matriarch Leah. He is their sixth son. His older brothers are Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah and Issachar

And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of G-d blessed the children of Israel before his death... And of Zebulun he said, Rejoice, Zebulun, in thy going out; and, Issachar, in thy tents. They shall call the people unto the mountain; there they shall offer sacrifices of righteousness: for they shall suck of the abundance of the seas, and of treasures hid in the sand. Deu 33:1 .18-19

A long time ago, Helene Koppejan from Zeeland wrote the booklet: "Strange parallel: Zebulun - the Netherlands, a tribe of Israel",

which puts forward the theory that the Dutch are one of the "Ten Lost Tribes" and as such an important part of Joseph-Israel's family,

which merged with this empire after the conquest by the Assyrians in the 7th century BCE

The book explains that the 10 lost tribes, which were annexed by the Assyrians, arrived in Europe through migrations. More precisely: north-west Europe. Because the prophecy from the Bible is still in force and because G-d keeps his promises, these nations still fall under the Mosaic covenant. And not just the tribe of Judah. Mentioned in connection with the Assyrians are the Khumri, sons of Omri, which in turn is the tribal name of the Kimbrians, the people who settled in Jutland as Kelto-Germanic and Scythians. The book explains that the 10 lost tribes of Israel (who were not "Jews" at the time, because that is what the Judeans were) were migrating Celts who arrived in north-west Europe around 600 BCE thanks to migration from the Black Sea region. At the time of the Cimbrian Flood described by the Romans (2nd century BCE), these Cimbrians migrated southwards from southern Scandinavia to the Rhineland.

A film entitled 'Wondere Parallel' (1971) was also made, in which the similarities between the Seelanders (derived from Zebulon) on the Dutch west coast and the promises of Jacob to this son in particular are examined. The Dutch and thus their ancestors, the Frisians, would then be descended from the tribe of Zebulun, named after the son of Jacob (= Israel, who wrestled with G-d).

In all of history, no nation can be found that has fulfilled the Zebulunian promises more clearly in its national behaviour than the Netherlands on the North Sea. The harbour-rich area with its seafaring and circumnavigation, the draining of lakes from which the "hidden treasures of the sand" are harvested today as rich agricultural products, all this and much more points in only one direction: Holland-Sebulon.

Kimswerd is a village in the municipality of Súdwest-Fryslân in the Dutch province of Friesland. Kimswerd could be a reference to the Cimbri, a Germanic tribe from northern Jutland, which would then refer to Omri's sons Khumri. Together with the Teutons and Ambrons, they moved southwards from their settlement area in the north of Central Europe around 120 BCE. The Assyrians called the Israelites Ghimri or Khumri after the name of their king Omri. The Babylonians called them "Gimmirai". Deriving from this name, the Greek historian Herodotus called them Cimmerians, others Cimbri or Cymbrians.

Kennemerland, a region in the Dutch province of North Holland, could at least be a reference to Khumri.

The symbol of Holland was a ship in popular tradition and a ship was the symbol of the former Dutch Republic. According to the Midrash, the Jewish interpretation literature, a ship was also the symbol of Zebulun. In Jewish synagogues, the various symbols of the Israelite tribes can often be found on the walls or on the curtain or door. Zebulun is always represented by a ship. Israeli stamps with the tribal symbols show a ship as the symbol of Zebulun

In Jewish literature, Zebulun is portrayed as a merchant seafarer, which is true of the Dutch. The Dutch were among the world's leading seafarers from the 16th century to the present day. The Dutch empire was spread all over the world. At one stage it included territories in North America. New York was founded by the Dutch. Peter Stuyvesant was a Dutch governor of New Amsterdam. Dutch rule over Ceylon, harbours in India, places in South America and Indonesia, etc. The Dutch harbours were also very important. Rotterdam was for a long time the largest and busiest harbour in the world. Rotterdam is still the most important harbour for the whole of Europe.

Jacob prophesied:

Zebulun shall dwell at the haven of the sea; and he shall be for an haven of ships; and his border shall be unto Zidon. Gen 49:13

Only the Dutch live "on the coast of the sea", as the Dutch are descended from Zebulun!

Friesland and Holland can be identified with Zebulun. According to the geography of Ptolemy (ca. 100 CE, but based on material from several centuries earlier), the area of southern Scandinavia and northern Friesland was occupied by the Sabalingoi. The name Sabalingoi (Sebulon-goi) means "people of Zebulun".

Pytheas (ca. 325 BCE) is reported to have described the Dutch region as being inhabited by Scuthai (i.e. Scythians).

Each tribe of Israel had its own stone on the breastplate of the high priest. Zebulun's stone was a diamond. Today, South Africa produces most of the world's diamonds, most of which are processed and traded in Antwerp, Belgium, in the Flanders region, whose inhabitants are at least partly of Dutch descent. Before Antwerp, Amsterdam in Holland was the most important centre for diamonds. South Africa, where the diamonds come from, is dominated by the Boers, who are partly descended from Dutch settlers and whose language is based on an old Dutch dialect.

Holland's theory of descent is consistent with the earlier apocryphal Frisian historiography collected, for example, by Waling Dijkstra, a Dutch writer

Since the Frisians, Angles and Saxons jointly conquered the British continent from the Celtic Britons and then gave it their name and language, this view need not conflict with the Zebulun theory

Ultimately, the DNA of the men from East Anglia and Northumbria hardly differs from that of the Frisians. Old Frisian was also almost identical to the old Anglo-Saxon language.

The name Saxon comes from the name Isaaks-sons (= sons of Isaac, the son of Abraham with Sarah; Isaac = Hebrew Yischaq). If we omit the I, we get: Saaksons, or Saxons, or Saxons, who were known in antiquity as the Celtic-Scythian tribe of saka or sacae. Saxons sit on the English royal throne. They are descended from the "Saxe-Coburg-Gotha" family, and as anything German was not very popular outside Germany during the two world wars, they renamed themselves "Windsor". Today, all European high noble families are practically related to each other, which also emphasises the family ties between the European peoples.

The Scottish Declaration of Independence of Arbroath from 1320 refers to the origin of the Scots from the 10 tribes of Israel. The national anthem of the Netherlands also refers to the ancient roots, stating:

It is obvious with the Danes, who still bear their origins as the tribe of Dan in their name today: Danmark. Túatha Dé Danann, as they called themselves before settling in Ireland around 800 BCE, means "tribe of Dan". The clues are everywhere. Words have a meaning!

Britain, on the other hand, means berith = covenant; ayin = without, so "without covenant".

Some scholars now say, "There we have it! The British can't belong to Israel because Britain in Hebrew means "without covenant"!". They forget that Israel committed the sin of Jeroboam, which was to abandon the covenant with G-d and instead worship the "sun-G-d" Baal - thereby becoming a people who have broken the covenant with G-d, and are therefore now "without covenant".

To prevent the Israelites of the northern kingdom from rejoining Rehoboam, as they had to go to Jerusalem at least three times a year to attend the religious festivals, Jeroboam founded a new religious system, the two centres of which were Bethel in the southern northern kingdom and Dan in the north of the kingdom. There, the Ten Tribes worshipped golden calves.

And Jeroboam said in his heart, Now shall the kingdom return to the house of David: If this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the Lord at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, even unto Rehoboam king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam king of Judah. Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves of gold, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy g-ds, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. And he set the one in Bethel, and the other put he in Dan. And this thing became a sin: for the people went to worship before the one, even unto Dan. 1 Kings 12:26-30

This system was a typical example of syncretism as practised by most churches to this day. It contained elements of true G-d worship mixed with pagan idolatry and pagan rituals. Above all, the basis of this system was fundamentally wrong. G-d had promised Jeroboam kingship over the 10 tribes of the northern kingdom of Israel

And Ahijah caught the new garment that was on him, and rent it in twelve pieces: And he said to Jeroboam, Take thee ten pieces: for thus saith the Lord, the G-d of Israel, Behold, I will rend the kingdom out of the hand of Solomon, and will give ten tribes to thee: 1 Kings 11:30-31

The king did not need to use human wilfulness to protect what G-d had promised. An unknown prophet warned Jeroboam of his idolatry, but he would not listen. The judgement of G-d struck Jeroboam and his family because of the idolatry he had seduced Israel into. Jeroboam's son Abijah fell ill and later died

At that time Abijah the son of Jeroboam fell sick... Moreover the Lord shall raise him up a king over Israel, who shall cut off the house of Jeroboam... For the Lord shall smite Israel, as a reed is shaken in the water, and he shall root up Israel out of this good land, which he gave to their fathers, and shall scatter them beyond the river, because they have made their groves, provoking the Lord to anger. And he shall give Israel up because of the sins of Jeroboam, who did sin, and who made Israel to sin. 1 Kings 14:1 .14a .15-16

Since the days of Jeroboam, the 10 tribes of the Northern Kingdom worshipped Baal - and they did so not only until the empire was conquered by the Assyrians and the surviving people were led into captivity in Assyria in 722 BCE. Even after their flight from Assyria in 612 BCE, they held on to it - indeed, today they are no longer aware of their identity and unknowingly continue to worship Baal to this day!

The division of the Celts into tribal groups was not the only thing they had in common with the 10 tribes of Israel, but also Baal worship, as archaeological finds confirm. Vertically erected memorial stones, so-called mono- and megaliths, some with inscriptions, can be found today not only in the areas of the former southern and northern kingdoms, but also around 40,000 of them scattered throughout western and northern Europe. The stones were erected in honour of the "SunG-d" Baal and bear witness to the idolatry of the "Celtic" Hebrews: the 10 tribes of the Northern Kingdom of Israel.

Stonehenge is probably the best known of these numerous places in Europe where the worship of Baal was celebrated by the immigrant Israelites. If we want to search for the 10 tribes of Israel, then the Baal altars will show us the way unerringly - all the way to the Babylonian idolatry of the great churches of modernity. Israel still worships Baal to this day - quite consciously then, without realising it today!

The idea that the "State of Israel" is synonymous with the biblical people of Israel prevents us from understanding biblical end-time prophecy. Before 1948, this landscape was called Judea, and that is where the truth lies. Today's State of Israel is inhabited in part by members of the former Southern Kingdom of Judah - but the House of Israel, which never returned from the Assyrian captivity to the land of the fathers, are today's descendants of the Judeo-Christian Gentile peoples of Western and Northern Europe.
God raised up a people with the intent of them spreading the gospel .... they became trusting in the system (works) rather than what the system was about (Christ) .... because of that the responsibility of spreading the gospel was given to the gentiles. The "system" was turned into an "Exclusive" club of sorts .... requiring one to be a jew .... this was never intended by the Lord. The house of the Lord was always intended to be for all people.

The NT is clear that there are no jews .... if there are no jews there is no physical Israel .... all in Christ are counted as the seed of Abraham (not according to human genealogy) according to faith ... through the seed of Abraham by faith (spiritual) ... not through the physical country of Israel ... rather through a spiritual relationship with Christ.

Galatians 3:26-29 that the covenant promise of blessing applies to all who through faith in Christ are counted as seed of Abraham. In Christ all are one (vs. 28) and are accepted as children of God. In and through Christ the purpose of the everlasting covenant with Abraham is realized.

There are no jews .... there are children of God .... all those in Christ Jesus ... and those can be from any peoples, nations, and languages on planet earth.

Daniel 7:14 ESV​

And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.

It's about the children of God (spiritual) .... not the physical nation of Israel.

Upvote 0

Benaiah468

May 19, 2024
North Rhine Westphalia
✟4,908.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Around 700 BCE, a group of people who had been enslaved by the Assyrians suddenly appeared on the shores of the Caspian Sea. They were called Parthians, a name that means exiles. These exiles gradually came to power and prominence in the land of Parthia around 250 BCE.

These peoples were none other than the "lost" tribes of Israel!

Josephus, the prominent Jewish historian of the 1st century, had precise knowledge of the fact that Israel had settled in the land of Parthia.

"But then the whole multitude of the Israelites [the 10 "lost" tribes] remained in the land [they did not return to Samaria]; which is why there are only two tribes in Asia and Europe that are subject to the Romans, while the 10 tribes are beyond the Euphrates until now. They are an immense multitude, whose number cannot be estimated". (Antiquities of the Jews)

They were a vast multitude!

The Parthian Empire was the dominant power in Iran and Mesopotamia in the first pre-Christian and first and second post-Christian centuries. At the time of its greatest expansion, it also encompassed large parts of Mesopotamia, southwestern Central Asia and some neighboring peripheral areas.

The Parthian Empire ended with the Sassanid takeover of Iran in the early 3rd century CE.

The 10 tribes resettled by the Assyrian Sargon in 722 BCE moved north and west. Bible commentators see the Celts and Scythians as descendants of the 10 tribes. With regard to chapters 48-49 in the first book of Moses, this assumption is conclusive. For only if the Ephraimites and the descendants of the tribe of Manasseh are world powers is the scripture conclusive.

About 750 years after Assyria enslaved Israel, Christ gave his apostles a special commission to go to a specific group of people. When you understand that, you will understand Bible prophecy.

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Mt 10:5

Christ was certainly not talking about the Jews here. They were where he was, in the same place where the Jews are today. They had not lost their identity then and they have not lost it today. Israel, however, had been integrated into the Assyrian empire and these tribes had lost their identity. But Christ - and many others - knew they were out there.

If we believe Christ, then we must also believe that the "lost sheep of the house of Israel" must have been somewhere on the scene at the time of Christ. This was more than 700 years after they had been enslaved.

They remained in the land where they had been slaves to Assyria until the early 3rd century CE, when the Persians drove them northwest into what is now Europe. And that is where you will find most of these lost tribes of Israel now.

Many books have been written setting forth biblical facts that identify Anglo-Saxon-Celtic and related peoples with the House of Israel in the Bible

The Greek historian Metaphrastes reports,

"that Peter was not only in these western parts of the country",

the western Mediterranean,

"but that he was especially in Britain for a long time, where he converted many nations to the faith."

There is also a clear answer to the question of whether Paul ever planned to travel from Italy to Spain and then to Britain:

I will come by you into Spain. Rom 15:28b

He was on his way to Spain and then on to Britain. In his letter to the Romans, Clement of Rome confirms that Paul was traveling west. Did this include Britain?

Let's listen to the Greek church historian Theodoretus. He reports,

'that St. Paul brought salvation to the islands that lie in the sea'
(Book I, on the 116th Psalm, p. 870).

These islands are the British Isles!

What happened to the hundreds of thousands of Israelites who disappeared off the Caucasus? Which people were the origin of the Kimers and the mysterious nomadic tribes called Scythians, a people who suddenly appeared north of the Caucasus at the same time in history?

Both peoples are Israelites. It's just a matter of ethnic regrouping: when one disappeared, the other appeared.

The Hebrews moved on to the European continent, which was not yet heavily populated at the time, where they formed the royal dynasties of Europe. There are many clues in the history of ancient research and folklore, in the traditions and legends that support this view. These are not only plausible, but also consistent with the Bible.

The Caucasian mountains lie between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea. This mountain range separates Europe and Asia. As can be seen on old maps, the Assyrian Empire extended as far as the sources of the Euphrates River and the Caucasus Mountains. It was to this area that the ten tribes of Israel were taken into captivity by the Assyrian king. The region south of the Caspian Sea is the cradle of the light-skinned Europeans -- which is also called the Caucasian or Nordic race!

In these areas, ancient Israel disappears from the history books. The Anglo-Saxons, Goths and a number of other tribes appear. The ten tribes were never "lost". They merely lost their independence (their self-awareness) after their centuries-long migration westwards from Assyria. They moved to Europe and became the founders of the light-skinned European people. Most peoples took the easiest route on their migration: along the rivers. The migrations of Israel through the Caucasus have left their mark. To this day, there are many signs that tell of their migrations. Due to the unmistakable relationship of the languages, the naming of many places, rivers and lakes and other monuments left behind, due to the research of inscriptions on stone tablets and other objects, we come to no other possibility than that the people in the Christian-influenced, western countries of Europe are the lost sheep of the House of Israel, many of whom later migrated to North America and Australia.

You shall surely become a great and mighty nation

was the promise of G-d to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! G-d blessed these people before all other peoples. Not only with fertile land in the western hemisphere, but also in many other ways. The original white Europeans are the most successful farmers in the world. They are the ones who produced literature, music and the visual arts. They stand for the great inventions and technological innovations that have made life easier.

"In you the whole world shall be blessed",

that was G-d's promise to Abraham. And we see that these promises have been fulfilled in every respect. It is the light-skinned people who have brought the gospel of Jesus to all peoples. It is they who have printed 97% of all the Bibles in the world.

It is striking that all the apostles traveled westward with the gospel and not eastward. They traveled in the wake of the "lost tribes of Israel". And it was also those who were among the first to accept the word of G-d. Later, the "lost tribes of Israel" became the leading proclaimers of the truth. This sounds like a hymn of praise to the light-skinned people and could be interpreted as "racist". However, it remains an inescapable fact, based on G-d's own word and his own promises for the descendants of Abraham according to "the white man". No other peoples were given these great promises. It cannot be explained away. G-d's promises to the sons of Israel in times past are eternal and unconditional.

Why then do modern historians, ethnologists and classical scholars not pay more attention to ancient Israel? Why do they not take note of the seemingly clear evidence that Israel is the origin of the white, Western world? The answer is simple: today's scholars have no faith in the Bible and its account of the origins of people and nations. Their disbelief leads them to ignore or conceal the credibility of the Bible as an important source of reference. They therefore try to illuminate history from completely different angles. With the claim of human equality, modern research asserts that peoples came into being by themselves, so to speak. The Scythians simply "emerged" all of a sudden in Asia and Europe, were gradually enriched with groups of peoples who came from "one or other" area of Asia, just not south of the Caucasus, where Israel was led away to! This is why the researchers also call the white people the Caucasian race, in order to trace them back to the Caucasus region. So if the researchers had looked at the whole thing from a biblical point of view and gone beyond the Caucasus, they would have found the solution to the riddle. But then they would also be forced to take a closer look at the Bible's accounts of the people and peoples or the origin of the peoples. It's as simple as that.

According to John, salvation is open to all people, regardless of skin color or race. But the special blessing follows the race of Shem, the descendants of Abraham, the sons of Noah. All other peoples were to be blessed through these descendants

And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days. Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father... All these are the twelve tribes of Israel: and this is it that their father spake unto them, and blessed them; every one according to his blessing he blessed them. Gen 49:1-28

Upvote 0

Benaiah468

May 19, 2024
North Rhine Westphalia
✟4,908.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's about the children of God (spiritual) .... not the physical nation of Israel.

Our spiritual eye is a prophetic eye that looks behind the events and perceives YHVH as He adjusts everything so that His prophetic statements will be fulfilled.

And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. Ez 20:34

The Ten Tribes who have turned back in faith - still scattered among many nations - will be the bride of the Messiah together with Judah/Benjamin who has become a believer.

Let me put it this way:

From YHVH's point of view, there is only one community, one set of laws (Torah), one king and one country. This also applies to the strangers. It says again and again in the Torah

One law for the native and for the stranger who lives among you. Ex 12:49

The congregation, the two houses of Judah and Israel (the ten lost tribes) were one unit until under the king and will be reunited as one unit at the end. And those who have become believers from the Gentile nations are grafted into the confederation of Israel (biblically speaking) and belong to it. And if we are grafted into the state of Israel, the basis also applies to us: one constitution (Torah), one king and one country. And the following applies:

Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, [then know] thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. Ro 11:18

the foundation is the Torah.

And there is also the Torah's statement that although we were not there at Sinai, we were there:

Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath; But with him that standeth here with us this day before the Lord our G-d, and also with him that is not here with us this day: Deu 29:14-15

In other words: YHVH sets before all (the two houses and the strangers) a covenant. Whoever enters into the covenant and keeps the covenant conditions belongs to the bride. Anyone who does not keep the terms of the covenant and breaks the covenant does not belong to the bride!

Upvote 0

David Lamb

May 30, 2024
Paignton
✟4,711.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The word British comes from the Hebrew word berith = covenant, ish means people or people; British therefore means people or people of the covenant = covenant people = Israel! The name Union Jack – the flag of Great Britain – is the abbreviation for “Union of Jacob”. The islands should be fully aware that G-d will soon gather the scattered people of Israel again,
The word "British" comes from the Latin "Brittonem" (a member of the tribe of the Britons). "Union Jack" comes from sailing, nothing to do with Jacob. It was flown on ships from the "jack staff". The "Union" was the union between England and Scotland in 1707, not the "Union of Jacob". Technically, our flag is the Union Flag; the name "Union Jack" should really only be used on ships.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟746,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Our spiritual eye is a prophetic eye that looks behind the events and perceives YHVH as He adjusts everything so that His prophetic statements will be fulfilled.

And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. Ez 20:34

The Ten Tribes who have turned back in faith - still scattered among many nations - will be the bride of the Messiah together with Judah/Benjamin who has become a believer.

Let me put it this way:

From YHVH's point of view, there is only one community, one set of laws (Torah), one king and one country. This also applies to the strangers. It says again and again in the Torah

One law for the native and for the stranger who lives among you. Ex 12:49

The congregation, the two houses of Judah and Israel (the ten lost tribes) were one unit until under the king and will be reunited as one unit at the end. And those who have become believers from the Gentile nations are grafted into the confederation of Israel (biblically speaking) and belong to it. And if we are grafted into the state of Israel, the basis also applies to us: one constitution (Torah), one king and one country. And the following applies:

Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, [then know] thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. Ro 11:18

the foundation is the Torah.

And there is also the Torah's statement that although we were not there at Sinai, we were there:

Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath; But with him that standeth here with us this day before the Lord our G-d, and also with him that is not here with us this day: Deu 29:14-15

In other words: YHVH sets before all (the two houses and the strangers) a covenant. Whoever enters into the covenant and keeps the covenant conditions belongs to the bride. Anyone who does not keep the terms of the covenant and breaks the covenant does not belong to the bride!
All covenants are fulfilled through Jesus .... it is impossible for any man to keep covenant with God (all are faulty) ... even so we are to press forward ... pursing righteousness ... that is becoming one with Christ and having His righteousness imparted unto us.

One is initially justified by grace through faith and then, over the course of their life, they are imparted with Christ's righteousness gradually over time, based on their obedience to the 10 Commandments (of which we do out of love of God), which keeps them in a state of grace on the road to final justification ... which will happen when Jesus returns.

We are right with God because of Christ our Substitute. God, Paul said, "made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him" (2 Cor. 5:21). As repentant sinners, we experience full and complete pardon through Christ when He returns and are then eternally with Him.

When Christ returns the separation of the sheep (the bride-the saved) and the goats (the lost) has taken place for eternity.

Reactions: David Lamb
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟314,808.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When Christ returns the separation of the sheep (the bride-the saved) and the goats (the lost) has taken place for eternity.
Its too bad the world and especially Christianity has gotten away from teaching the simple concept of separation between the ways of man's world and the ways of the Kingdom. Adversarial human forbid we should have to make a choice while alive between the two in the same way as Eve and Adam did.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟746,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Its too bad the world and especially Christianity has gotten away from teaching the simple concept of separation between the ways of man's world and the ways of the Kingdom. Adversarial human forbid we should have to make a choice while alive between the two in the same way as Eve and Adam did.
Yes indeed ... everything that has been done .... will be done again ... sad ... but true.

Ecclesiastes 1

9What has been will be again, and what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. 10Is there a case where one can say, “Look, this is new”? It has already existed in the ages before us.

Everyone has been and is now and in the future ... in the position of choice until the Lord returns.

It's strange how people will say .... you have no right to make choices for me .... and this is true God allows it ... we can only spread the gospel that has the better choices to be made .... choose it ... or not ... we will all be accountable for our choices.

It is comforting knowing some day this madness will all end and for eternity. Amen!!!

Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

Benaiah468

May 19, 2024
North Rhine Westphalia
✟4,908.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The word "British" comes from the Latin "Brittonem" (a member of the tribe of the Britons). "Union Jack" comes from sailing, nothing to do with Jacob. It was flown on ships from the "jack staff". The "Union" was the union between England and Scotland in 1707, not the "Union of Jacob". Technically, our flag is the Union Flag; the name "Union Jack" should really only be used on ships.

There are various theories as to how it became known as the 'Union Jack', so the exact origin is subject to debate. However, this does not change the fact that the white population of Europe, especially Central and Northern Europe, and their emigrant family members in North America, Australia and South Africa can be considered descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Based on a wealth of evidence, this is one of several legitimate historical views which, of course, need not necessarily be shared.

Linguistic studies confirm links between the early British and the Middle East. The Celtic or Kymeric language is the oldest living language. Its word roots have a fundamental kinship with ancient Hebrew. The ancient language is still alive. It is widely spoken in Wales, Cornwall, Ireland, Scotland, Brittany and Normandy.

The House of Israel should not only lose its identity, but also its name. It was to be given a new name as it was no longer to know its identity as Israel, as G-d clearly explained in Isaiah where He referred to these last days and the Millennium.

Upvote 0

Benaiah468

May 19, 2024
North Rhine Westphalia
✟4,908.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ten of the tribes were deported in the years 733/732 BCE (2 Kgs 15:29) to 722 BCE (2 Kgs 17:6) to the southern Caucasus region in what was then Assyria (roughly the area of modern-day Armenia).

Abraham left Ur in Mesopotamia and moved to Haran. He took his father with him (or rather his father Terah took Abraham with him) as well as his nephew Lot, the son of his deceased brother. Abraham had to wait until his elderly father died before continuing his journey.

At the age of 100, Abraham's son Isaac was born, at the age of 60 Isaac had his son Jacob, who is also called Israel. At the age of 130, Jacob moved to Egypt with his entire household, 70 "persons", not counting the women

All the souls that came with Jacob into Egypt, which came out of his loins, besides Jacob's sons' wives, all the souls were threescore and six; And the sons of Joseph, which were born him in Egypt, were two souls: all the souls of the house of Jacob, which came into Egypt, were threescore and ten. Gen 46:26-27

According to Numbers, shortly after the exodus from Egypt there were around 600,000 men fit for war among the people of Israel

So were all those that were numbered of the children of Israel, by the house of their fathers, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war in Israel; Even all they that were numbered were six hundred thousand and three thousand and five hundred and fifty. Num 1:45-46

The number of Israelites therefore already amounted to several million around 1500 BCE. An increase in the population from perhaps 200 "persons" who came to Egypt with Jacob to over 2 million people who left Egypt 215 years later corresponds to a growth rate of 4.5%. This means that 2 "persons" become a total of 12 "persons" after 40 years. The Bible explicitly speaks of a high multiplication rate for this time

And Joseph died, and all his brethren, and all that generation. And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them. Ex 1:6-7

In the 8th century BCE, most of the Israelites were deported to Assyria, where they multiplied and spread out, leaving their mark in large numbers as ethnic whites in the Greek and Roman world, also migrating along the Danube and across the Crimea and southern Russia towards central and northern Europe. The total world population is estimated at less than 200 million people for the period up to the birth of Christ.

According to G-d's will, the people had spread over the whole earth. In 1650 CE, the world population was estimated at 500 million people. Trade and transportation developed and immediately the white Europeans dominated the whole world, just as the small "world empires" of the Greeks and Romans had done in the past. The white Europeans had the upper hand over the whole world for almost 500 years, first as seafarers (the Portuguese first), then as colonial rulers (English, French), then as economic and military powers (Germany, USA). In the 20th century, a trend reversal set in: The white Europeans massacred each other and lost their importance as world rulers and are now demographically facing death.

The history of Israel is therefore not the history of a small people, but rather of a people so large that the borders of all other peoples must be based on the enormous size of the people of Israel

When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel. For the Lord's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance. Deu 32:8-9

It is the story of a great and powerful people who rule the whole world and from whom all nations benefit

And the angel of the Lord called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time, And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice. Gen 22:15-18

This mighty nation of Israel was to become the heir of the whole world

For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. Ro 4:13

and has become so through the colonization of the whole world. The colonial era, which is so criticized today, is one of the many promises that had to be fulfilled for the people of Israel.

Under the reign of King David (1012-972 BCE), a representative of the tribe of Judah, Israel was a united kingdom. His son, King Solomon (reign: 972-932 BCE), sinned against the nations around him, so that G-d took most of the kingdom from Solomon's son, Rehoboam (1 Kgs 11:11-13), and gave it to Jeroboam (1 Kgs 11:30-31). Jeroboam was from the tribe of Ephraim (1 Kings 11:26). Rehoboam's mother was an Ammonite (2 Chron. 12:13-14). G-d left Rehoboam only two tribes, Judah and Benjamin, called the House of Judah. The Levites soon joined them as a third tribe (2 Chr. 11:13-14), as did a few descendants of other tribes (2 Chr 15:9 .31:6; Lk 2:36). The house of Judah lived in and around Jerusalem. The ten separate tribes were called the House of Israel. Rehoboam wanted to reunite the kingdom by force, but G-d sent word through a prophet that the division of Israel had been his will (1 Kgs 12:21-24). The House of Judah and the House of Israel went different ways since this separation in 932 BCE.

It was the many sins of the 10 tribes of the house of Israel that finally moved G-d to cast out this part of his people, 2 Kgs 17:18-20. Peter, in his letter to the scattered Israelites in the diaspora (1 Pe 1:1), confirms the long-lasting moral low of Israel, 1 Pe 4:3. The house of Israel was completely deported to northern Assyria between 733 and 722 BCE: First the tribes of Reuben and Gad, half of Manasseh (1 Chr. 5:26) and the tribe of Naphtali were exiled (2 Kgs 15:29), followed by the remaining territories (2 Kgs 18:9-12). The house of Israel never returned from Assyria to Canaan.

Assyria extended as far as the territory of the Urartians (Urartu), which later became the territory of the Armenians. The eminent theologians of the 19th century, Carl Friedrich Keil and Franz Delitzsch, refer in their commentary on Genesis 8 to the interesting fact that Noah's ark landed in the mountains of Armenia, from where the repopulation of the earth began and where the origin of the Caucasian (= white) population of Central Europe lies;
Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament (Keil-Delitzsch) (15 vols.)

Contrary to popular belief, the vast majority of the House of Judah, namely those who lived outside Jerusalem, were also deported to Assyria without ever returning from there. Only a comparatively small number of the House of Judah, namely the inhabitants of Jerusalem and their pious king Hezekiah, were saved from the Assyrians. Only this fraction of the House of Judah was led into Babylonian captivity from 605 BCE and finally in 537 BCE (2 Chr 36:17-21). After 70 years, the Babylonian captives were allowed to return to Jerusalem. From this time onwards, the returnees were called Jews,
Josephus: Antiquitates Judaicae (vol. XI, chap. 5,7)

They were a mixed people made up of representatives of the tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levi and many converts from other ethnic groups. This small remnant of the House of Judah was then scattered among all nations shortly after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ in 70 CE.

Diodorus Siculus, a historian from the 1st century BCE, sees the origin of an ethnic group he calls Scythians in the very region to which the Israelites were deported: in Media, the land of the Medes (2 Kgs 18:11)
Diodorus (vol. II, 43)

The river Araxes is called Aras today. It lies south of the Caucasus, where the 10 tribes of Isreal were originally settled. In the meantime, however, they had become strong and had spread northwards across the Caucasus to the height of the Crimean Peninsula and into the Don region: Lake Maeotis, which Diodorus mentions, is the Sea of Azov to the east of the Crimea and the river Tanaïs is the Don. In his work Antiquitates Judaicae from the year 93 or 94 CE, more than 800 years after the deportation of the House of Israel to Assyria, the historian Josephus still locates the 10 tribes in the area beyond the Euphrates, but the Jews are scattered within the Roman Empire in Europe and Asia
Josephus: Antiquitates Judaicae (vol. XI, chap. 5,2)

The migration of the Israelites from the region south of the Caucasus to the north and finally to Europe, as suggested by Diodorus, is confirmed by a closer study of the sources:

Letters from the circle of the Assyrian king Sargon II, who ruled from 721 to 705 BCE, show that he had regiments of deportees who worked for him and had their new home in Gamir, south-east of Lake Urmia, in the area south of the Caucasus. The inhabitants of Gamir were called Gimiri, the Greeks called them Kimmerioi, Latin cimmerii. The Cimmerian battalions supported Sargon in the war against King Rusa I, King of Urartu, in 715/714 BCE. At the time of the Assyrian king Asarhaddon (680-669), the warriors of the Cimmerians appeared together with those of the Mannaeans and Medes
(Kristensen, p.100)

The Greeks called the Mannaeans (better: the Iscuzaeans) and the Cimmerians "Scythians",
Klauber 1913

The impression arises that not only Cimmerians and Scythians, but also Sapardaeans and Mannaeans, even the "Medes", belong to the same ethnic group. On the "Medes" cf. 2 Kgs 17:6 and 2 Kgs 18:11. The Cimmerians had already freed themselves from Assyrian control at this time and were striving independently westwards, towards Lydia and possibly as far as the Greek islands - and also northwards across the Caucasus. In the direction north across the Caucasus, they appear to be united with the "Scythians". The term "Scythians" was used at various times (Greeks, Romans) with varying meanings. The first mention of the Cimmerians in historiography is in 715-714 BCE in the territory of the Assyrians. All the conditions surrounding their appearance suggest that the Cimmerians are the Israelites who were deported to Assyria in 722 BCE (Kristensen, p.126/127).

The Assyrians called the 10 tribes of Israel Bit-Khumri (also Khumri, Ghimri). This is a direct translation of the name Beth-Omri (= House of Omri, after a king of the 10 tribes of Israel, Omri, in Samaria) into Assyrian letters. North of the Euphrates and Tigris rivers, not only the Cimmerians but also the Scythians appeared at about the same time as the displacement of the House of Israel. One may wonder whether they were also Israelites, perhaps from an earlier wave of deportations between 733 and 722 BCE. The Greek historian Herodotus (484-425 BCE) reports that the Persians referred to the Scythians as Saka, Latin sacae, i.e. "sons of Isaac", and thus identified them as Israelites
(Herodotus vol. 7,64)

In the 19th century CE, an inscription of King Darius carved in stone was deciphered in Behistun in present-day Iran. The inscription describes his military successes in three languages: Old Persian, Elamite (the Elamite or Elamite language is the extinct language of the Elamites, an ancient Oriental people in the southwest of modern-day Iran) and Babylonian (Akkadian, the Semitic language of Mesopotamia). The Saka, as they are called in Old Persian and Elamite, are called Gimiri (German: Kimmerer or Kimmerier) in Babylonian, a variant of the Assyrian Ghimri. Gimiri also means "tribes". It follows that all three names, Scythians, Cimmerians and Saka, refer to the 10 tribes of Israel. In this context, a supposed quotation from the British historian and Herodotus translator George Rawlinson (1812-1902), who was instrumental in deciphering the Behistun inscription, often appears in the literature:

"We can regard the Gimiri, or Cimmerians, who first appeared on the borders of Assyria and Media in the 7th century BCE, and the Saka of the Behistun inscription some two hundred years later, as identical with the Bit-Khumri of Samaria, the 10 tribes of the House of Israel, with good reason."

According to current knowledge, the content of the sentence is probably correct, but there is no evidence of it in any of Rawlinson's available writings. Rather, there is evidence that Rawlinson was of the opinion that Scythians and Saka were rather general titles and did not refer to specific ethnic groups
George Rawlinson, British historian

The Scythians/Saka/Cimmerians (in alliance with the Sapardaeans) moved at different times on different routes from the area around the Caucasus and the Caspian and Black Seas towards the northwest and colonized the whole of Central and Northern Europe, including the British Isles and western Russia, as Saxons (of Saka), Angles, Celts, Goths
William Borlase, an English antiquarian and naturalist

Last edited:
Upvote 0